Conversion rate optimization is the best way to increase the value of your website visitors. By testing and implementing improvements to your site, you can increase the number of users who take a desired action, thus making better use of the traffic being driven to the site via other marketing channels.
Finding the right conversion rate optimization agency is key to success with the process. The differentiators to look out for when evaluating CRO companies include:
● Specialization - Does the agency specialize in conversion rate optimization? Or is it an add-on service of a larger digital agency? Does the team have the depth of experience necessary to optimize effectively?
● Messaging expertise - Does the agency employ skilled copywriters or strategists who will be able to hone website messaging?
● Problem solving skills - Is the agency staffed by strategists who seem like exceptional problem solvers? Will they be able to analyze a site and identify where it fails and where it succeeds? What creative solutions have they been able to implement for previous clients?
● Focus - Does the agency follow a clear, documented process when approaching client campaigns? How do they know when to be flexible and when to adhere to the plan as outlined?
● Data-driven - What role does data play at the agency? Ideally, you’re looking for a CRO agency where data is king.
● Strategists - Does the agency approach every project with a strategy in hand, or are they planning to devise tests on the fly? What research goes into the strategy and how does it inform the testing plan?