Best Denmark Outsourcing Companies Of 2019
Explore The Top Outsourcing Agencies In Denmark Below
WaveAccess is a results-driven company that provides high quality custom software development services to hundreds of emerging and established companies globally.Core competencies include: Implementation of highly loaded & highly scalable systems Building ETL & BI systems Developm... View Profile
WaveAccess is a results-driven company that provides high quality custom software development services to hundreds of emerging and established companies globally.Core competencies include: Implementation of highly loaded & highly scalable systems Building ETL & BI systems Development of real time monitoring systems Building AI and Machine Learning based systems System integration & optimization IoT project development Blockchain implementation Microsoft Dynamics CRM development, customization and implementation Workflow and business process automation Web & Mobile applications development Project recovery Data import and migration The company is honored to have received numerous awards from reputable organizations, including the Academy of Motion Pictures with a Sci-Tech Awards, along with 2017 Microsoft Partner Awards in Business Analytics, 2018 Microsoft Partner Awards in Artificial Intelligence, and 2019 Microsoft Partner Awards in Media & Communications. View Profile
- Website Design
- E-Commerce Design & Development
- Mobile App Design
- Website Development
- Drupal Website Design
- Ruby on Rails
- User Experience Design
- Software Development
- Internet of Things
- Wholesale Flights
- The Non-State Pension Fund BLAGOSOSTOYANIE
Featured Portfolio:Inbound lead ranking system
An air ticket booking company https://www.wholesale-flights.com/
Develop an internal sales support system with the queries' ranking solution.
Solution and main features:
- Platform for air ticket sales + CRM system that tracks the customer journey + a call tracking software + a queries’ ranking system to increase conversion.
- Basing on input data, ML algorithms predict the likelihood that a contact with a client will be successful.
- The most promising queries, where clients are more likely to immediately pick up the phone, are put on top of the queue. They are assigned to the most skilled managers. Managers’ efficiency is rated by a set of metrics.
- The solution helped in reducing the queue time for advantageous leads thrice and increasing sales by 17% in 6 months.
Be the first to review WaveAccess
Apiko is a web and mobile development company that provides custom services for B2B and B2C industries. From the idea to its implementation - our team takes a full responsibility of your product. The main frameworks we are armed with: Meteor.js, Node.js, and Express.js, React.js, React Native. Our S... View Profile
Apiko is a web and mobile development company that provides custom services for B2B and B2C industries. From the idea to its implementation - our team takes a full responsibility of your product. The main frameworks we are armed with: Meteor.js, Node.js, and Express.js, React.js, React Native. Our Services - Web & Mobile App Development We develop web and mobile applications for various industries. Whether it's entertainment, financial, or even healthcare consultation, we know how to enhance your online presence. - Marketplace Development We build an outstanding multi-vendor marketplace platform to let you break new ground in your business growth. Entrust us your web and mobile B2B or B2C marketplace application development. - MVP development We build an unconventional product vision for your startup by developing a Minimum Viable Product in only 4 weeks. - Integration development Broaden the functionality of your product with the third-party integrations of any type. - Consulting We consult our clients on business model, technology, and functionality of their products.https://apiko.com/ View Profile
- Website Design
- Mobile App Design
- Software Development
- John Furneaux, Hive
- Olav Amdahl, itsme
- Thomas Seropian, Skin Analytics
- Anthony Serdula
- Adrian Kent
- Steve Ives, Plio
- Ian Herzog, Experitix
- Stephen Beckham Jr, MergeIn
- Tom Hay
- Nadim T. Alawi
Featured Portfolio:Work order management application
A client behind this project has relied his B2B work order management system idea of universal scope to us. The primary aim of the current app is:
- to let companies to browse and hire facility management companies (cleaning, building, electricity and technical services, etc. )
- to automate and take control of company invoices processing;
- to coordinate the intake, dispatch, completion, and reporting of required services.
Target audience and benefits of work order management application
- Look for and find required facility and property management service providers
- Create work orders to monitor and receive reports on workflow a facility management company(or its employee) provides
- Receive invoices and automate their processing
- Run tenders to choose facility and property management service providers according to certain custom criteria
Supplier (service provider)
- Offer facility services to leading companies in particular industry
- Browse and monitor work orders
- Apply for tenders a property owner organizes to choose suitable facility management service provider
- GraphQL + Apollo stack
- React Native
- Automated invoices processing
- Monitoring and management of invoices and contracts a property owner and facility manager sign
- Chatbot where you can inform about your issue or create a work order and then deliver it to the responsible party
- Creation of work orders where both product owner and facility manager can browse and monitor the scope of work, its description, related description
- Customizable product.
Work order management app integration
Citibank The outcome
Fully customizable and complex product, which automates lots of manual work and saves your time. The current work order management solution is a better way for manufacturers to find, hire, and monitor the workflow of facility management service providers they’ve chosen.
Be the first to review Apiko