Number of Employees
Average Hourly Rate
You must have made a lot of hypotheses about your target market and market size based on a few business reports and market research studies. However, our expectations don’t almost match up with reality. Why is this so? Because you can only sell a product or service to people who are really looking for it, not just those who are interested.
We keep prime focus on product and real time demand, enabling you to set clear expectations for growth and your budget.
1. Refine Product and it's presentation (Product flow, packaging, UI/UX)
2. Developing realistic marketing strategy
3. Landing page development
4. Social media management
5. Google ads (PPC, shopping ads, display ads, Re targeting ads)
6. Facebook ads (eCommerce, lead Generation, conversion ads)
7. SEO driven Blogging
8. Engaging Email Newsletters & Funnels
9. PR Campaigns (Local & Global Strategic PR)
10. Influencer Marketing