Our approach allows us to account for each level of the sales funnel: Consideration, Conversion, Loyalty and Advocacy and the model we follow is below:
- Plan – A data-driven approach to review current digital marketing effectiveness, customise analytics, set up KPI dashboards and objectives.
- Reach – Build awareness using relevant techniques.
- Act – Encourage interactions on the website or social media to help generate leads for the future.
- Convert – Use retargeting, nurturing and conversion rate optimisation to remind and persuade audiences to buy.
- Engage – Increase sales from existing customers by improving personalised communications.
In this age of longer, more nuanced buyer journeys, it’s becoming increasingly important to cater to leads at different stages of the funnel. A full funnel strategy can use combine PPC, social ads, content, and email marketing to deliver engaging, educational and persuasive marketing experiences to hyper-targeted audiences. It’s how we give our clients a competitive advantage and how we build them an efficient marketing machine.
Sales of £1mill for Lindy Bop
Working with Lindy Bop to create an integrated digital strategy drove online sales of £1 million + in the first 24 months and saw Lindy Bop’s social communities grow dramatically.
Unrivalled site traffic for Pearly Whites
Working with Pearly Whites on a combined social media strategy saw the brand pick up 140,000 engaged users, sales of $600K AUD in the first eight months of activity, and monthly website traffic grow from 2,000 visits to over 100,000 visits per month.
Trending topics for The Telegraph
Working on the #EducationFest hashtag saw an amazing result for the Telegraph Festival of Education, seeing the phrase trend UK wide, backed up with an incredible 500,000 + impressions generated from Twitter, Facebook and Periscope.