You Dream, We Create.
51 Sherbrooke St W, Montreal, H2X 1X2, Canada
Saurus Studio Overview
Number of Employees
$1,000 - $10,000
Average Hourly Rate
Saurus Studio put forth branding strategies that are informed by data, we are motivated by the power of creativity. We are a digital marketing and ideation firm that specializes in generating designs for companies who want to get the most out of their branding by focusing on achieving certain objectives. Saurus Studio is quite proud of the fact that all of its creative services are performed in-house, which enables seamless integration of strategies. We put our all into projects that are driven by our enthusiasm, from 3D design to marketing and all in between.
Saurus Studio Services
Saurus Studio Portfolio
- Video ProductionMoonfall - Award-Winning Short Film
- Print DesignMagazine Covers for L'Inconvénient
- BrandingMaple Drink
- Print DesignPoster Work
- BrandingWhat is Privacy?
- Web DesignMéchants Pinsons
- Video ProductionDigital Moment
- Video ProductionThe Rad Hourani Museum Virtual Tour
- BrandingHot Tires
- Web DesignThe Track App
- Fashion BrandingOffline Brand
Saurus Studio Team Bios
- Zakari ThibodeauChief of Media OperationsAs a graduate of Inter-Media Studies at Concordia University, Zak has been working in the field of cinematography and graphic design for the last five years.
- Michael SarlosCreative Director, Co-FounderSince Michael could pick up a pencil he has been impressing both teachers and peers alike with his creativity. His visual talents and technological aptitudes meshed when he graduated from the Concordia University Computation Arts program in 2022.
- Yan-Maurice McNivenCTO, Co-FounderYan has been working in the field of web dev, 3D design and animation for over five years and is passionate about advocating the enmeshing of technology with ethics to ensure that tech works for all of us and not just some of us.
- Callum McInnesCFO, Co-FounderAfter studying Business at Acadia University N.S, Callum worked in the field of Video game development and received his diploma in teaching English abroad. After co-founding Saurus studio in 2020, he has dedicated his time to educating others on the theories and mechanisms of AI and alike.
Saurus Studio Clients
- Digital Moment
- Nth Space
- L'Inconvenient Magazine
- Méchants Pinsons
- Pure Maple Water
Saurus Studio Awards
Saurus Studio Press Mentions
Saurus Studio ReviewsSubmit a review
- L'Inconvénient - a cultural printed magazineProject Type: Print DesignReview Date: 15 March, 2023Zakari did very original work for us, he was creative and professionnal. In meetings he was very considerate et listen to our needs, he always came up with great ideas and delivered in no time every projects we has. We recommand him for his expertise in design, his originality and his skilfullness. He was so good that we decided to make an article about him and show his photographies in one of our issue !Rating:
Zakari did very original work for us, he was creative and professionnal. In meetings he was very considerate et listen to our needs, he always came up with great ideas and delivered in no time every projects we has. We recommand him for his expertise in design, his originality and his skilfullness. He was so good that we decided to make an article about him and show his photographies in one of our issue !
- Work Quality:
- Timely Delivery:
- Overall Costs:
- Your Satisfaction:
- Willing To Refer:
- Work Quality: