Brands have seven seconds to make a first impression. DesignRush talked to David Shultz of Sans Serif about companies’ biggest branding and identity challenges.
MIAMI - DECEMBER 23, 2022
Consumers make their first impressions in only seven seconds, as shared by Forbes. It suggests that brands should invest in strong identities to ensure they are memorable and build trust among their audiences.
Interview highlights include:
- Tips for proper branding or rebranding
- The company’s experience in returning to live events post-pandemic
- How organizations can deliver engaging digital experiences
- Sans Serif’s campaign for Cisco, plus the security mistakes employees make
- The company’s new projects and plans for the future
Get to know these and more in the full Spotlight interview.
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies through expert reviews and agency ranking lists, awards, knowledge resources, and personalized agency recommendations for vetted projects.