The US has 5.2 electric vehicles per 1,000 people. DesignRush talked with Mike Dull of EV Universe about the electric vehicle (EV) marketplace.
MIAMI - OCTOBER 14, 2022
European countries have the most electric vehicles per capita. Norway leads the highest ratio of electric cars per 1,000 inhabitants, as shared by Statista. Meanwhile, the US falls behind in the eighth spot with 5.2 vehicles.
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies, interviewed Mike Dull of EV Universe to learn about several matters in the EV industry, including:
- The US electric vehicles market
- The need for an established marketplace resulting to the birth of EV Universe
- The most common misconceptions about electric vehicles
- How businesses can gain market share in a largely untapped industry
- The “EV Revolution” and how people can benefit from it
Get to know these and more in the full Spotlight interview.
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies through expert reviews and agency ranking lists, awards, knowledge resources, and personalized agency recommendations for vetted projects.