A business can save up to $16.1 million through employee recognition. DesignRush spoke with Reward Gateway's new CEO, Nick Burns, about the impact of employee recognition on business performance.
MIAMI - JANUARY 06, 2023
According to a Gallup report, a company of 10,000 employees can save up to $16.1 million in turnover costs annually by cultivating a culture that recognizes and rewards employees for their efforts.
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies, interviewed Nick Burns, the new CEO of Reward Gateway, to learn about the crucial role of employee recognition in driving an organization’s success.
Interview highlights include:
- The importance of employee recognition
- The shift toward work-from-home and hybrid models
- The new CEO's vision for Reward Gateway
- The company's solutions to drive employee engagement
- How high-profile companies are partnering with Reward Gateway
Get to know these and more in the full Spotlight interview.
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting businesses with agencies through expert reviews and agency ranking lists, awards, knowledge resources, and personalized agency recommendations for vetted projects.