NEW YORK - JULY 14, 2020
The demand for software developers is steadily increasing, with the job market expected to grow 21% from 2018 to 2028.
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies, shared the leading higher education institutions for software engineering graduates that brands can hire talent from as the demand for the role rises.
1. University of California, Irvine
2. Stevens Institute of Technology
3. California Polytechnic State University
4. Iowa State University
5. Michigan Technological University’s
6. Milwaukee School of Engineering
7. The University of Texas at Dallas
8. Drexel University
9. Auburn University
10. Miami University
11. Grantham University
12. University of Louisiana Lafayette
13. Robert Morris University
Brands can explore the top software engineering companies by location, size, average hourly rate and portfolio on DesignRush.
About DesignRush: DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace connecting brands with agencies. DesignRush features the top agencies around the world, including the best Digital Agencies, Software Developers, Logo Design, Branding, Digital Marketing, Website Design, eCommerce Web Design Companies and more.