At DesignRush Inc., we are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for all our users, including those with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards making our online platform fully accessible.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
DesignRush’s Online Platform is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We are in the process of addressing the key areas where our online platform falls short in meeting these standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
DesignRush Inc. takes the following organizational efforts to ensure accessibility of DesignRush’s Online Platform:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
Accessibility of DesignRush’s Online Platform relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of DesignRush’s Online Platform, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known issues, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Color contrast may not be sufficient for some page elements. Our design team is working on updating brand style guides to improve the contrast between the text in the foreground and background color across our entire online platform.
- Text scaling and zooming may be disabled on some mobile devices. We are working on improving mobile usability and making our online platform more responsive on various mobile devices.
- Visible focus indicators may not be implemented consistently across our online platform. Our web developers are working on clearly indicating which page element has the keyboard focus at all times.
- Session expiration warning may not be implemented for all forms on our online platform. We are working to clearly communicate that there is a long yet finite time limit on submitting any form on our online platform.
- Skip to Main Content link is not present on all pages. We are working on providing the ability to skip the repeated blocks of content.
Feedback and Complaints
We welcome your feedback regarding the accessibility of DesignRush’s Online Platform. Feel free to contact us if you encounter accessibility barriers or have suggestions for improvement.
- Phone: 305-370-1017
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physical Address: 3479 NE 163rd St #1016, North Miami Beach, FL 33160, United States
We aim to respond to any accessibility feedback within 5 business days and to propose a solution within 10 business days.