APPFORTÉ was founded in 2014 and committed to mobile development from the very beginning. Since then, many apps have been published in the stores, having APPFORTE developers in the project team. Today, APPFORTE is a firm that can either augment your team with skilled developers or build your app from scratch.
Mobile apps are not merely the little brothers of the software running on laptops or desktops. There are visible differences in the user interface and user interaction and also, less clear differences under the hood. The hardware has its distinct limitations and features. Communication, data and privacy protection and many other requirements have their own flavor on mobile.
The APPFORTE team can do much more beyond development. Mobile specific feature design, UI/UX design, architecture, implementation. This is done in close cooperation with the client to ensure that the final product will meet every requirement.
In the early years, the focus was completely on native coding (Swift, Java for Android). However, after Flutter was released in 2018, it quickly became the favorite development kit. Besides the obvious advantages of the multiplatform development, it offers some great features that increase the development speed and simplify code maintenance. Which means faster go-to-market and smaller costs by the end of the day.
Areas of Expertise
- Mobile App Expertise
- Mobile App Technology
- Field Operations
- Consumer Goods
- Health Care
- ConsumerMobile travel log
- Field OperationsForestry app
- Mobile App DevelopmentFundraising app
- Cross-PlatformFinancial reporting for restaurants
- Cross-PlatformHR tool for SMEs
- HealthcarePatient management for doctors
- HealthcareFlatfoot therapy
- EducationalFinancial edutainment
APPFORTE Team Bios
- Tekla KeresztesiLead App DeveloperTekla brought the technical expertise when APPFORTE was founded. This covers 10+ years of mobile development, starting with simple games, to elephant sized, modern apps. She equally masters native Swift and cross-platform Flutter development, app architectures and development processes.
- Ákos BálintProduct Owner and ManagerAkos takes care of the non-technical tasks in the company. With engineering background and management experience he is a perfect intermediary between client's needs and technical solutions. This includes feature and UX designs, requirement specification, and nurturing the app until it is published.
- evopro Innovation Labs