Any top mobile app development company should be able to take your app idea and run with it all the way through the final phases of execution. Exceptional app developers will even work with you to define and hone your idea until everyone feels confident you’ll be bringing something unique and exciting to market. Mobile development companies should also be comfortable working with you on smaller engagements as well, offering a la carte services to fit your precise needs.
Here’s an overview of the mobile app development services you can expect to find at most major mobile app development firms:
● Brand identity - Brand identity for new businesses and apps, re-brands for existing ones, and logo design or refresh work including multiple iterations.
● Mobile strategy - In-depth research on the target audience, competitive landscape, and ideal positioning. The discovery and strategy phase establishes the blueprint that will guide every aspect of development.
● Content creation - Strategizing and creating the content that will populate the app. May include messaging, action text, videos, etc.
● User experience design - Custom mobile app design (for iOS, Android, or both) accounting for all stages of the user’s experience of and engagement with the product. Includes user journeys and visual design of the app.
● Mobile application development - (iOS app development and/or Android app development) - The technical development of the app for iPhone or Android, including a phase of testing, launch on the App Store and/or Google Play and post-launch bug fixes.
● Web development - Some development companies may also offer further web-based services including web design and web development.
● Support - Ongoing maintenance, support, and iteration to keep the app optimized and running smoothly. May also include App Store optimization services to help iPhone apps be more readily discovered in the App Store.