Keybridge Web Overview
Number of Employees
$1,000 - $10,000
Average Hourly Rate
Keybridge Web specializes in fully customized web design and development. All of our websites are designed and developed in-house, and include the following features: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Security, and a User Friendly Content Management System (CMS)
Areas of Expertise
- eCommerce Expertise
- Real Estate
Keybridge Web Portfolio
- Web DevelopmentAFFI Website Design & Development
- Web DevelopmentPASFAA Website Design & Development
- Web DevelopmentFounders Bank Redesign & Development
- Web DevelopmentGemstar Construction Redesign & Development
- eCommerce DevelopmentCalifornia House Design/Development (WooCommerce)
- WordPress Website DesignMississippi Center for Justice Site Development
- WordPress Website DesignMosaic Solutions Group Redesign & Development
- Web DevelopmentJVC Development (Salesforce & PayPal Integration)
Keybridge Web Team Bios
- Mike McElhaneyDirector of Web DevelopmentMike oversees web development, coding, and back-end systems. His hundreds of projects include e-commerce, association management, and API integrations. An accomplished piano, banjo, and bass player, Mike has studied under Victor Wooten. He enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters.
- Mandi VollmerSenior DesignerMandi oversees the design division of Keybridge Communications. She has extensive experience in virtually all areas of PR design, including branding, marketing, logos, infographics, publications, and web development. In her free time, she can usually be found making hand-bound books.
- Julia DangManaging AssociateJulia handles day-to-day support for our web clients. An expert in WordPress, she currently oversees the Keybridge portfolio — building out client sites, while ensuring that everything from themes to customized plugins are properly secured and backed-up.
- Brannon LinderWeb AssociateBrannon helps manage client sites and integrations via WordPress. He also provides daily support for our clients, and has experience in graphic design, photography, and video editing. Brannon graduated Summa Cum Laude from Christopher Newport University.
Keybridge Web Clients
- American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI)
- ND Paper
- California House