Number of Employees
$1,000 - $10,000
Average Hourly Rate
Magneti is a digital marketing and brand development agency whose innovative, award-winning campaigns help clients grow and tell their stories online. Magneti drives exceptional results for clients nationwide through research, brand, web and digital services. The firm serves clients ranging from technology start-ups, non-profits, law firms, healthcare and more. Founded in 2011, Magneti has offices in Denver and Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Areas of Expertise
- CMS Platforms
- Digital Marketing Expertise
Digital Marketing Expertise
Digital Marketing Expertise
- Inbound Marketing
Magneti Team Bios
- Adam WilliamsChief Executive OfficerAdam Williams is the CEO of Magneti and has previously been a partner or founding member of many startups, ranging from the publishing industry to construction. Adam has a passion for great ideas and bringing those ideas to life.
- Jesse MarbleChief Marketing OfficerJesse’s background is in tech startups, B2B digital marketing, and integrated campaign strategy and management. He loves the creative and analytical team that makes up Magneti.
- Ray CameronDigital Marketing DirectorRay has been involved with digital marketing for nearly a decade. After helping an SEO company grow by 400 percent, Ray started his own digital marketing company and achieved HubSpot Gold Partner status in 18 months.
- Ben RobbDirector of Strategic EngagementBen’s background is in nonprofit development. He has worked in marketing and communications roles for nonprofits as large as Compassion International and as small (but amazing!) as Springs Rescue Mission. He has won national and regional awards for his video and print work.
- Anthony HyattMarketing ManagerAnthony’s background is in national public relations, writing and doing everything from holding a camera to giving world-renown actors bad acting advice on movie sets.
- Maggie BartlettMarketing ManagerMaggie has extensive experience working in startups, nonprofits, healthcare and technology. She has successfully executed large and small-scale marketing campaigns to generate leads, create brand awareness and build customer loyalty.
- Nerissa EnglandMarketing ManagerNerissa has a background in communications, account management and campaign strategy. In her spare time, Nerissa loves to bake, travel, hike and play tennis. She loves getting to know people and learning what makes them tick.
- Mike ClothierMarketing ManagerMike is a Colorado Springs native and currently lives here with his wife, Abbey, and new puppy, Ryker. Mike’s background is in communications and branding. He enjoys brand because it defines an organization’s purpose and helps to guide people on how they can live it out.
- Mark RantalCreative DirectorMark Rantal is a graphic designer whose work is driven by a daily game between soaring narcissism and crippling self-doubt. He appreciates and strives for simplicity and eloquence in his work and has grown to appreciate big, scary questions and those who discuss them boldly.
- Chris KruseWeb DeveloperChris is our web dev who also likes to occasionally get lost in the woods. He is an avid hiker, camper and Miami Dolphins fan. He has two dogs, Kona and Piper, but would have 400 more if they were more affordable.
- Anna HoglundEmail SpecialistAnna grew up in Phoenix and moved to Colorado for the hiking, skiing, kayaking and rollerblading. She has a degree in Journalism, PR and Marketing from Baylor University. Anna is drawn to marketing because it requires both right and left-brained thinking to solve problems and create solutions.
- Marisa WilliamsSocial Media SpecialistMarisa’s background is in using social platforms as a consumer-brand relationship bridge, lead generation and awareness as well as other forms of digital marketing. She has experience in working with non-profits, small businesses, churches and large organizations.
- Karen WaldonMarketing SpecialistFrom Karen’s early decision to major in math she has gravitated to jobs centered around “problem-solving”. Her various roles include inventory management, business analyst, and marketing manager to name a few.
- Lily BenjaminMarketing SpecialistLily accidentally moved to Colorado Springs from Cleveland, OH in 2013 when she couldn’t get down from the incline. Luckily, she had all of her belongings and Colorado College accepted her as a winter start, where she majored in Economics and was captain of the varsity lacrosse team.
- Brenna SkatteboExecutive AssistantBrenna’s background is in content and social media marketing in the nonprofit sector. She loves editing, has a keen eye for detail, and appreciates good aesthetics — whether in a room or on an Instagram grid.
- Josh SteinfeldMedia RelationsJoshua Steinfeld brings 18 years of public relations to the Magneti team. He specializes in media relations, media training, and crisis management.
- Gary MagnoneLead SEO StrategistGary has studied search engines and the way they interact with websites since 2009. A lot has changed since then, but one thing hasn’t – his passion for figuring out why some sites rank highly and some sites don’t.
- David LucasResearch DirectorDavid brings expertise to developing positioning and messaging, and manages all research projects. With a decade of experience managing marketing and fundraising campaigns, David has developed brand and positioning platforms for dozens of for-profit and non-profit organizations around the nation.
- Thomas DangerfieldBrand ConsultantThomas Dangerfield spent the last fifteen years helping some of the world’s biggest companies create and grow their value through brand and business strategy, brand experience design, global message architectures, global media architectures, and strategic marketing communications.
- United States Olympic Museum
- Red Bull
- Charles Schwab
- McDivitt Law Firm