As discussed, top branding agencies often take a holistic approach to their projects, pitching themselves on their ability to handle a client’s brand identity in its entirety. Still, not every clients requires that kind of full-service approach, and most agencies are also flexible enough to take on smaller, piecemeal engagements if the occasion calls for it.
Among the services you can expect to find on offer at any top branding agency are:
● Brand strategy - The very first step in the branding process, brand strategy involves defining positioning, messaging, and a brand’s unique differentiating factors.
● Naming - Naming is one of the most fundamental elements of branding. Naming strategies may be done for brand new businesses or those looking to pivot in a new direction.
● Logo design - The fun stuff -- this is where the agency will come up with logo concepts and iterate on them based on client feedback.
● Packaging - Many branding agencies can also handle package design and prototyping.
● Brand identity - A full set of assets and standards, including logo, typography, color palettes, core messaging, and packaging if applicable.
● Repositioning - Identity refresh which may include redesigning and updating any elements of the brand identity to reflect changes in the business or the marketplace.