110 Stony Point Road #225, Santa Rosa, California 95401, United States
Planeteria Media Overview
Number of Employees
$10,000 - $25,000
Average Hourly Rate
Founded in 1999, we have facilitated the planning, design, and development of hundreds of websites and web-based applications. We also provide services in Logo Design, Brochure design, Branding, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing, Video Development, Custom web design programming. Planeteria is equipped to service all sizes of corporates, and municipal organizations as well as Fortune 500 companies. Planeteria is based in Bay Area and has a national client base. Planeteria is unique because we are experts in 1) Information Architecture and User Interface Design 2) Technology driven business practices 3) Marketing Research and Brand development and 4) Customizable Technology solutions.
Planeteria Media Services
Planeteria Media Portfolio
- Web DesignCity of Sebastopol
- Web DesignBend Parks and Recreation
- Web DesignBasin Recreation District
- Web DesignExperience Works
- Web DesignSafe Routes to School - Solano Transportation Authority
- Web DesignLivermore Amador Valley Transit Authority
Planeteria Media Team Bios
- Wyatt BenoitProject ManagerWyatt has over 6 years of creative experience in a variety of roles. She has a strong passion for streamlining processes and bringing people together. Wyatt provides excellent communication and planning support for both our internal team as well as our clients.
- Tyler CoffinSales & Business Development DirectorTyler has over a decade of internet marketing experience helping businesses turn project ideas into a reality. Communicating website design needs can prove to be difficult but Tyler prides himself of educating clients so they are happy.
- Sandeep MehtaTechnical DirectorSandeep has over 25 years of international experience managing creative technology projects. He has an engineering degree from IIT Bombay, and an MBA from Manchester Business School. Before joining Planeteria, he was a technology Director for Citibank. He has managed
- Chloe Steinhoff-SmithSenior Visual DesignerChloe has over 10 years of experience creating brands, designing websites, and building user interfaces for a variety of clients. While running her own business she honed her expertise at listening closely to clients’ business goals.
- Heidi PeyserSenior Information ArchitectHeidi has over 15 years of experience with a unique blend of Front-end development, UI/UX & Digital marketing. When Heidi sits with a client to identify their needs & map out the most efficient strategy, her goal is to make the world a better digital place.
- Keegan Ortiz-DekramerSenior DeveloperKeegan is a Computer Science graduate from University of California, Davis and has over 12 years of software development experience. He has been programming websites for ten years since he joined us in 2008. He brings a contagious enthusiasm to our projects.
Planeteria Media Clients
- Solano Transportation Authority
- Bend Parks & Rec
- Basin Recreation Department
- Experience Works
- Lowell Housing Authority
- Boston Housing Authority
- AC Transit
- San Bernardino County Transportation Authority
- New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority
- San Diego Employees Retirement System
Planeteria Media Awards
- W3 _ Digital Excellence Award
- Davey Awards - User Experience
- AVA Digital Awards