DesignRush is now accepting applications for the 2022 edition of the Global Student Competition.
Both design schools and students are welcome to nominate their best multimedia designs before June 20, 2022.
Read on for more information about the competition, application process and prizes.
Nominate your multimedia designs today!APPLY NOW
What Is the DesignRush Global Student Competition?
DesignRush Global Student Competition is an awards program created to recognize the top emerging design talents worldwide.
In doing so, the program aims to:
- Increase the students’ visibility within the industry
- Connect agencies with the best up-and-coming talent
- Recognize the universities and academies that produce exceptional design talent.
See the winners of the 2021 Global Student CompetitionGET INSPIRED
Why Join the DesignRush Global Student Competition?
The winning designs will be featured on our website with a global network of over 13,000 B2B agencies and 300,000 monthly visitors.
They will also be featured in a press release potentially seen by over 94 million readers on 100+ global media outlets like Yahoo! Finance, MarketWatch, One News Page, and promoted on our social media channels with over 16,000 followers.
And lastly, the top student will be awarded a free 1-month internship at DesignRush!
How Does DesignRush Select The Winners?
The select panel of judges consisting of in-house and agency specialists uses the following criteria to evaluate submissions:
- Impact: Does the design trigger an immediate response? Is it memorable?
- Functionality: Does the design serve its purpose? Is it user-friendly?
- Uniqueness/Innovation: Does the design offer a unique and innovative perspective or feature a particularly creative solution?
- Execution: Is the design idea executed meticulously? Is it complete?
Who Can Apply?
Students currently enrolled in a university or an academy are welcome to submit their multimedia design.
A multimedia design integrates texts, images, audio and video to communicate with the target audience — prominently used in advertising, marketing, gaming, films, etc. It means it can be anything from:
- Informational videos
- Audiovisual materials
- Special effects
- And more
Universities and academies are also welcome to nominate their students and submit applications on their behalf.
However, please note that all winning designs require the students’ timely, written consent to validate the award and display their artwork and details online.
When To Apply?
Application for the multimedia design edition of the DesignRush Global Student Competition ends on June 20, 2022.
Read The Global Student Competition: Multimedia Design Info SheetDOWNLOAD NOW
How To Apply?
Participation is FREE!
To join, students and/or universities must nominate their designs by completing the Global Student Competition: Multimedia Design application form where they will be asked to:
- Provide applicant information
- Describe the design project requirement
- Submit the links to the nominated design
- And similar
To be eligible, applications must be:
- Filled out completely and accurately
- Submitted before the deadline