Challenge the status quo.
296 Nonotuck Street, Florence, New Jersey 01062, United States
Number of Employees
$50,000 & Up
Average Hourly Rate
BRIGADE is an independent, woman-owned branding and design firm that partners with savvy marketing teams who embrace a challenger mindset. By combining a deep understanding of business objectives with a fine-art skillset and unmatched commitment to consistency, we help brands disrupt the status quo. Since 2005, our legacy of proven impact has fostered long-term partnerships with clients and positioned BRIGADE as a “secret weapon” for brands seeking results.
- BrandingWyndham Hotels Resorts: Count On Us campaign
- Package DesignBlack Birch Vineyard Limited Edition Bottles
- BrandingOcean Breeze Cultivators
- BrandingKeiter: Giving a construction powerhouse the tools to scale
- BrandingBAT CONSERVATION INTERNATIONAL
- Print DesignUMASS Magazine, 2020: Providing connection and hopeful storytelling for students and alumni during the COVID-19 pandemic
- BrandingMEIOMI: Bringing a sophisticated wine brand to life through point-of-sale
- BrandingChoose Friendship: Developing a memorable brand through the lens of modern, friendly packaging
- BrandingGoCoffeeGo:Bringing whimsy to an international coffee marketplace
- Package DesignEsselon Coffee: Creating award-winning packaging for a locally beloved coffee shop
- BrandingTrademark Collection by Wyndham: Redefining elegant independence in a hotel brand
- Package Design21 Seeds: Launching a women-owned tequila challenger brand
- Package DesignSVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer: Launching packaging in a new, rapidly expanding category
- Print DesignUMass Magazine, Fall 2019: Connecting alumni hearts and minds to their alma mater through a show-stopping magazine
- Package DesignInsa: Building a recreational cannabis brand from the ground up
- Package DesignSVEDKA Rosé: Designing SVEDKA's first vodka brand extension
- Package DesignSVEDKA Halloween Limited Edition: Updating a successful holiday program to reflect a new brand platform and visual identity
- Package DesignSVEDKA Blue Raspberry: Promotional materials that perform on- and off-premise
- Package DesignWeleda: Connecting an iconic personal care brand to a modern audience
- BrandingTravelodge by Wyndham: Rebranding an American Classic
- Package DesignLittle Red Dot: Launching a new product into the saturated health-conscious category
- BrandingHOTSHOT: Bringing groundbreaking sports medicine to life
- Package DesignBurgerville: Revitalizing a tradition of fresh, local food in the Pacific Northwest
- Package DesignGreenlight Planet: Using design to turn a mission into a movement
BRIGADE Team Bios
- Kirsten ModestowExecutive Creative DirectorKirsten founded BRIGADE in 2006 after a long stint in the East and West Coast advertising scene where she did award-winning work on Dunkin Donuts, The Sims (EA Games), Fidelity Investments, and Target among others. Her first client, SVEDKA Vodka, is still a client 14 years and 20 team members later.
- Robert ParkerCreative DirectorMy role is a hybrid of creative direction and strategy. I approach creative from an aesthetic and analytical point-of-view and work through projects at every stage – from top-level thought leadership to concepting, positioning, direction, presentation, refinement, and rollout.
- Kathryn SlaterAssociate Creative DirectorI’m an Associate Creative Director specializing in brand strategy and copywriting, and my approach relies on empathetic leadership, close collaboration with designers, and a knack for getting straight to the heart of a brand with storytelling and stand-out creative.
- Hali MillerCreative DirectorAs an Associate Creative Director, I lead a wide variety of different projectsfrom packaging design to social media strategy. Ive always got my eye on the next trend and I love pulling inspiration from bathroom wallpapers. You can catch me at the golf course drinking wine.
- Jimmy ParkerCreativeAs a Creative, I aid in exploring and producing eye-catching and thought-provoking work ranging from packaging, to advertising, to website design. I’m always searching for new inspiration to keep things fresh, original, and exciting.
- Elena Valenzuela-StookeyAccount ManagerAs Account Manager, I manage a top-level view of our workflow, internal operations, and resourcing. I also help to coordinate our internal branding and marketing initiatives.
- Anthony SarkisCreativeAs a Creative at BRIGADE, I work on a variety of projects from packaging, to website design, and ad campaigns as a result, I am well-versed across many mediums. When creating, I find inspiration from nature, animals, geometric shapes and organic patterns.
- Liz AustinDevelopment ManagerAs Development Manager, I work on moving the business forward from the inside out. Whether it be new client proposals and strategy or internal operations and finance, I’m your girl. And when I’m not on the clock, you can catch me dreaming of home improvement projects and breakfast foods.
- Glenys RignallSenior Executive AssistantMy official title is Executive Assistant and I work across all areas of our business and help keep a multitude of administrative and operational needs humming along as smoothly as possible. Outside of work, you’ll almost always find me spending time with my husband, son and two sweet rescue dogs.
- Steve OparowskiSenior CreativeI play the role of a Creative and that has pretty much been the story of my life. I approach projects with a technical eye allowing plenty of room for creative juices. After work I take care of my sweet-little monsters and do crosswords with my wife, all while trying to feed my appetite for hip hop.
- SVEDKA Vodka
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- Black Birch Vineyard
- Esselon Coffee
- UMass Amherst
- Dean's Beans Organic Coffee
- Black Box Wines
- Weleda North America
- Bat Conservation International
- Audience Rewards
- The BARR Center
- Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants
- Hiball Energy
- Microtel by Wyndham
- Isenberg School of Management
- 21 Seeds
- Berkshire Flyer
- AmericInn by Wyndham
- Days Inn by Wyndham
- Tandem Bagel Co.
- Studio School Los Angeles
- Trademark Collection by Wyndham
- Baymont by Wyndham
- Frontier Bites
- Little Red Dot
- Serpent's Bite Whisky
- Kim Crawford Wine
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
- Vertical Water
- Travelodge by Wyndham
- New Teacher Center
- San Franola Granola