Content is king, as they say, and video is the king of content. As attention spans decrease and our society becomes an increasingly visually-driven one, video will become more and more important as a marketing tool.
Amateurish video, however, is not an option as it reflects badly on the brand that produces and promotes it. In order to produce the high-quality video content brands need to get noticed, a partnership with a top video production company is necessary.
To identify which video production companies are among the best in the business, look for these key differentiators.
● Exceptional storytelling - Do the production company’s case studies demonstrate an ability to tell a clear and compelling story? Are they able to translate an ordinary concept or idea into something memorable and engaging?
● Talented directors - Who are the directors the production company works with? Are they respected in the industry? Does their past work suggest that they are well-equipped to execute your project?
● Collaborative - Is the production company capable of working in a collaborative fashion, not only within internal teams but when it comes to external (aka client) stakeholders as well?
● Award-winning - Has the production company won any awards or honors for the video work they’ve done in the past?
● Boundary-pushing - Can the production company push the boundaries of what is expected? Is their work innovative and fresh, or does it look like everything else that’s come before it? Do they suggest new and exciting ideas when they pitch for your business?