Most package design companies are able to handle a number of different design needs, from brand identity to user experience design. At top agencies you can expect to find many of the following services on offer:
● Naming - Naming is one of the most fundamental elements of branding. Naming strategies may be done for brand new businesses or those looking to pivot in a new direction.
● Logo Design - Custom logo design, including brand brief, logo concepts, and multiple iterations leading to selection of the final design.
● Brand Identity - A full set of assets and standards, including logo, typography, color palettes, core messaging, and packaging if applicable.
● Corporate Identity - Logo and brand assets for corporate clients, including business cards, letterhead, and assorted print materials.
● Package Design - Custom package design for a single product or line of products. Including research, cost analysis, packaging material selection, mockups, and production.
● Web Design - Many package design teams exist within broader design companies that can also handle web design and development needs. Bringing web under the same roof as branding can be a good way to streamline projects and reduce the need to onboard separate teams.
● Print Design - Print may be less dominant now than it once was, but it will never fade away completely. Many brands still have need of print design services and most graphic design agencies are able to accommodate print needs of all shapes and sizes.