Table of Contents
Why People Trust DesignRush
DesignRush has a qualified team of industry experts and agency executives that focus on finding the best graphic design companies for your business. Our team determines the key performance indicators, like portfolio, client reviews, and industry reputation, that agencies must meet to be listed. To further leverage our agency expertise, businesses also reach out to DesignRush to streamline the process of finding the right agency via the Marketplace.
Our Picks for The Best Graphic Design Companies in 2023
The top graphic design company on our rankings is SocialSEO. They are an award-winning agency that boasts more than 20 years of experience.
- Why we chose them: They are listed by INC 5000 as one of the fastest-growing agencies in the United States. Additionally, client reviews show that they are known for their professionalism, transparency, and reliability.
- What you should consider: Their required minimum budget ranges from $1,000 - $10,000. This may not be the best fit for small businesses with a limited budget that only require basic graphic design services.
- Who are they for: SocialSEO collaborated with both large local and national brands as well as small local businesses. B2B and B2C brands of all sizes can tap their specialized services, especially if they need help with producing images, graphics, and GIFs for their social media channels.
The next on our list of the best graphic design agencies is PKG Brand Design. It is an award-winning design firm that caters to domestic and international consumer goods businesses, mostly in the food and beverage sector.
- Why we chose them: PKG is a consumer-focused agency that has worked with nationally recognized brands such as Hillshire Farm, Perdue Farm, Natural Cut, Yakult, Home Chef, and more.
- What you should consider: If you wish to outsource their services for a simple graphic design project, their $150 rate per hour might be too costly for your needs.
- Who are they for: PKG Brand Design is the ideal partner agency for businesses in the food and beverage industry.
Being an award-winning agency with more than two decades of experience is enough reason for SmartSites to be part of our list of top graphic design companies. They boast a team of designers who can help create powerful graphics that can elevate your brand.
- Why we chose them: Working with them means you will be working with a trusted graphic designer who can help you choose the right and attention-grabbing visual content. Based on client reviews, applying their design can help you increase revenue by up to 42%.
- What you should consider: Their $100 hourly rate can be pretty steep for businesses that only need simple graphic design services, such as regularly producing visual content for their social media channels.
- Who are they for: B2B and B2C businesses of all sizes can work with SmartSites. Private practices, eCommerce brands, and car parts dealers can especially benefit from the company’s experience in working for such businesses.
Our next recommend graphic design firm is Digital Silk. They are a top-rated agency that specializes in creative design and strategy. Their unique selling point is that they help clients build a brand book that details their visual identity, like logo, color palette, typography, and more.
- Why we chose them: Based on their client reviews, professionals at Digital Silk take the time to understand the full scope of the project which helps them outline many creative ideas. When you look at their case studies, you will see that they can produce a 56% customer retention rate, a 43% increase in conversion rate, and a 20% increase in sales.
- What you should consider: Specializing in brand design strategy means they provide full-scale branding services, including marketing and communication strategy. Some of these may be unnecessary if all you need are simple graphics design services.
- Who are they for: Digital Silk can work with B2B and B2C brands of all sizes in various industries. However, technology corporations, conglomerates, and telecommunication companies can benefit more from the agency’s experience of working with such businesses.
Another graphics design agency among our top picks is Ignite Visibility. They are a six-time INC 5000 firm that provides graphic design and creative services. Their key to success is their team of graphics designers who have extensive experience in working for print, advertising, and digital media.
- Why we chose them: The company has experience working with large brands and well-known personalities like Office Depot, DoorDash, Tony Robbins, and more. Their client feedback shows that they have a hands-on process for delivering successful graphic design projects.
- What you should consider: They dedicate their efforts primarily to digital marketing projects, which means that they may not give the same attention to graphic design services.
- Who are they for: Businesses of all sizes can hire this agency as their partner. Online food companies, auto body shops, and drink companies specifically should leverage their expertise and services since they built experience in working with these types of businesses.
10 Most Popular Graphic Design Companies Compared
|SocialSEO||Colorado Springs, CO||Inquire||100 - 249|
|PKG Brand Design||Chicago, IL||$150||Under 49|
|SmartSites||Paramus, NJ||$100||100 - 249|
|Digital Silk||New York City, NY||$125||100 - 249|
|Ignite Visibility||San Diego, CA||Inquire||100 - 249|
|Ramotion||San Francisco, CA||$150||50 - 99|
|HigherVisibility||Memphis, TE||Inquire||50 - 99|
|Top Notch Dezigns||New York City, NY||$150||50 - 99|
|Evestar||Fort Lauderdale, FL||Inquire||Under 49|
|Lounge Lizard||New York City, NY||Inquire||50 - 99|
How We Picked the Best Graphic Design Companies
Our process in choosing the best graphic design agencies entails considering various key performance indicators. We looked into their extensive client portfolio, awards and recognitions, client reviews, and more.
Our agency experts take into account their case studies, showcasing their output and the results that they can bring to their clients. As for graphic design companies in particular, we made sure they display the following qualities:
- Experienced team of reliable graphic designers and creative strategists
- Ability to quickly understand graphic design briefs
- Experience in using relevant tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Time management and communication skills
- Creative storytelling abilities
- And more
You can read more about our agency selection criteria here.
DesignRush sustains a directory of over 30,000 agencies categorized by service category, location, expertise and reviews. We build our database in two ways:
- Our dedicated team of agency experts actively search the web for top performing companies. We then pull information from their websites, online presence and client testimonials to verify their status and qualifications prior to listing.
The agencies listed get notified of their profiles on the website and they can choose to claim it or not, which suggests their availability for more collaborations.
- Agencies can also reach out to DesignRush and must go through the verification process prior to being listed.
About the Author
Kristina Vjetrovic is a Client Relationship Manager working directly with Branding & Creative agencies. It allows her to provide industry insights that help business owners make informed hiring decisions, which she proactively manages to nurture long-term B2B customer relationships. For further inquiries, contact her at email@example.com.