Beacon Media+Marketing Overview
Number of Employees
$1,000 - $10,000
Average Hourly Rate
We are an inspirational company with local, national, and global impact that produces amazing work, takes care of our staff, and elevates our clients and our industry. We work with clients all over the United States, from New York to Alaska (with plenty of states in between). Partner with us to build strong relationships and achieve outstanding results.
Beacon Media+Marketing Services
Areas of Expertise
- Web Design Expertise
Web Design Expertise
Web Design Expertise
Beacon Media+Marketing Portfolio
- Video ProductionPhoto Shoot
- Web DesignWeb Design
Beacon Media+Marketing Team Bios
- Adrienne WilkersonCEOWhen Adrienne was in her early 20s, she realized she was going to make a much better boss than an employee. She founded Beacon Publishing + Design in 2001, and with a lot of hard work (and a far degree of scrappiness), she turned it into an award-winning digital marketing agency.
- Jennifer ChristensenCMOHer comprehensive knowledge includes all aspects of social media, web, email, online advertising, and media buying plans. Jennifer is passionate about exceptional service and staying ahead of the ever-changing trends in Inbound Marketing.
- Lisa BrestCORLisa analyzes the key performance indicators of our client accounts and modifies their AdWords strategies for success. In 2018, Lisa became AdWords certified, making Beacon a Google Partner.
- Ken OkonekSales + Marketing DirectorKen has been working in the world of sales and marketing since 2010, and he’s excited to provide leadership and direction to our team. He engages with people on a human-to-human level, which means he’s quick to identify exactly what our customers need.
- Michelle WilliamsAccount MangerMichelle has a passion for making creativity shine! She keeps us organized and looking sharp with project management genius, and a little creative support on the side.
- Hanna HeffernAccount ManagerHanna brings an empathetic approach to all sides of account management. She has broad marketing experience and has worked on both the agency side and the client side of campaigns, so she’s an expert in managing relationships both internally and externally.
- Sabrina MartinezAccount CoordinatorSabrina is an organizational whirlwind with a talent for nudging the right people, at the right time, to ensure our projects stay on track. this is a key role in helping our business scale, as we take on more amazing clients and more incredible campaigns.
- Ashley WituckiAccount CoordinatorAshley loves interacting with clients, whether that’s setting up meetings, going over reports, or finding creative solutions for mid-campaign challenges. She’s highly organized and always uber professional, which means our clients can rest easy knowing they’re in very safe hands.
- Christian BowersSales AssistantHe brings a lot of energy to all of his meetings and he’s excited to learn the ropes from our Director of Sales and Marketing, help grow our business, and make Anchorage a better place to live and work.
- Sarah TestenSocial Media DirectorVideo is one of – if not the most – digestible forms of digital media, and Sarah’s work is utilized on a wide variety of platforms, from social media to websites. She understands all of the various aspects of the video and photography process and can see the project from start to finish.
- Thomas ParkerLead Generation SpecialistA lot of his skills are self-taught, which means he can think outside the box and creates copy that grabs attention for all the right reasons. He’s also great at bridging the gap between traditional and modern marketing philosophies!
- Storme SeeDigital Content SpecialistStorme is a creative genius who loves helping clients see the impact of a strong marketing plan, with great content, reflected in their bottom line. She joined Beacon Media + Marketing because she wanted to help other small businesses thrive too.
- George BrestGoogle Marketing SpecialistGeorge is a wizard when it comes to Google Ads. He has all of the Google Skillshop certifications (which include Search, Display, Shopping, Video and Measurement), and he says one of the things he likes most about it is that there is always more to learn.
- Kym Van ArsdaleWebsite DeveloperKym specializes in WordPress websites, including custom themes and plugins, and she makes sure everything she builds is efficient and very user-friendly. If you don’t know your PHP from your CSS or HTML, she’s the person to ask. Best of all, she loves building webpages that drive sales.
- Tina TipnerGraphic DesignerTina specializes in making brand messaging jump off the page. She’s always finding new ways to combine colors, fonts, textures, and details to breathe life into our websites. It means every one of our clients is guaranteed a fresh and unique look and feel.
- Sara MurrBookkeeperSara has always been good with money. She’s got a knack for streamlining processes, especially when it comes to onboarding new clients, and she keeps our accounts running smoothly so our clients can get back to business.
- Thad WhiteVideo Production ManagerThad joined Beacon Media + Marketing from the non-profit world in 2020, and says his biggest strength is his ability to connect with the public, and reflect the beating heart of a community in each campaign.
- Jake SloanVideographer + Photographer (Contractor)Jake has experience in every part of the videography process, from storyboarding to capturing breathtaking footage. Jake has a passion for telling the stories that communicate what our clients are all about and how their product or service can impact the people who need them most.
- Kirrily SchwarzContent Manager (Contractor)Kirrily is a word wizard and helps us out as a freelance copywriter and content manager. She loves the creativity and challenge of developing digital marketing campaigns.
Beacon Media+Marketing Clients
- Chevron Denali Express
- Thriving Lane
- Marvel Wealth Management
- Tri-Cities Functional Medicine
- South Anchorage Dental
- True North Federal Credit Union