The best agencies offer a range of SEO services to cover clients with a wide variety of needs. Most will encourage a monthly retainer arrangement as it does take a significant amount time and effort before results begin materializing, but they may also be open to doing smaller engagements like audits and consultations. SEO pricing will depend on the scale and difficulty of the project, as well as on the prestige of the agency. In some cases additional web design work may be required.
Top SEO service offerings include:
● SEO Audit - An assessment of the client’s current search positions, organic traffic, company website design and content, on-page SEO, link building (off-page SEO), and search competition.
● SEO Strategy - Based on client interviews and independent discovery and research a strategy is created to guide the SEO process. The strategy will document keyword research and targeting approach (eg; long-tail keywords vs, head terms), necessary onsite edits, content development needs, local SEO needs, and outreach approach.
● Onsite optimization - Technical edits made to a website to make it easier for search engines to crawl and index content. Web design services may also be included/required to ensure the website is properly optimized.
● Content development - Creation of content designed to appeal to the client’s target audience.
● Digital PR - Outreach to relevant media outlets in order to achieve press mentions and links that will positively the client’s organic search rankings.
● Analytics - Ongoing monitoring and analysis of client’s website analytics to measure performance against a set of stated goals and identify area of opportunity and improvement.