Number of Employees
$10,000 - $25,000
Average Hourly Rate
We are a high-energy team of go-getters, storytellers, and experts in all things digital who work tirelessly to get your business, product, and message seen and heard by the right people. While social media, PR, and digital advertising are the pillars of our business, it is our unique ability to combine the trio that enables us to provide comprehensive amplification for your brand.
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Marketing Expertise
Digital Marketing Expertise
Digital Marketing Expertise
- Inbound Marketing
- Enterprise / Corporate
- Digital MarketingLa-Z-Boy
- Digital MarketingCanadian Internet Marketing Conference (CIMC)
Jelly Team Bios
- Darian KovacsFounding PartnerDarian is founding partner of the award-winning Digital Marketing and PR firm known as Jelly. If you didn't already know, Darian brings unparalleled charisma and excitement to the brands that he popularizes (is yours one of them?).
- Mike LawriePartnerMike comes to Jelly with an eclectic mix of experience, having worked in landscape supply, transportation, and most recently in commercial packaging. He has a passion for people and brings a work hard play hard mentality.
- Shaheed DevjiAccount ManagerShaheed is a storyteller at heart. As one of Jelly’s Account Managers, he combines his previous experience in corporate and non-profit marketing and communication, and broadcast journalism.
- Amaan FazalAccount ManagerAmaan’s extensive background in digital marketing complements his appetite for excellence. He has worked with professional services, including law firms, across Canada, to develop and execute digital marketing & PR campaign.
- Hudson LeeAccount ManagerHudson comes to Jelly with a rich history in customer service and social media coordinating. With building meaningful client relationships at the forefront of all of her endeavours, she uses her master people skills and organizational wizardry to establish effective communication with her clients.
- Sarah ClarkAccount ManagerSarah is a gifted leader and passionate communicator with a wealth of experience in marketing and event coordination. With a keen understanding of the entire digital space, she is an expert in multi-platform integration and execution.
- Caroline CoonsPR CoordinatorCaroline joins Jelly with extensive sales experience in the sports and entertainment industry. A truly driven individual who thrives in fast-paced environments, Caroline prides herself on going out of her way to deliver exceptional results for clients.
- Jessica MacLeodPR CoordinatorJessica comes to Jelly with a wide range of experience in customer service, experiential marketing, brand promotions, and social media. She is eager to contribute fresh ideas and build innovative campaigns for your brand.
- Brad FountaineSocial Media CoordinatorBrad is a social media coordinator who comes from a strong graphic design background. With a designer outlook on life, Brad strives to find unique and creative solutions to any hurdle.
- Sullivan GeneauDigital Ads & SEO CoordinatorSullivan comes all the way from Calgary, AB, with a background in digital affiliate marketing and door-to-door telecom sales. He understands what drives consumer impulse and knows how to drive a click.
- Joe JohnsonDigital Ads & SEO CoordinatorJoe comes to Jelly with a background in business, a technical acumen and an appreciation for the creative. Having worked in all areas of digital marketing, Joe has found a passion in digital ads & SEO and sees the marriage between the technical underpinnings and human engagement as harmonious.
- Megan RenaudClient Experience CoordinatorMegan comes from a background of journalism and 10 years in customer service. She loves seeing a customer happy and will go the extra mile to make that happen.
- Robert SweenyMultimedia SpecialistRobert is a graphic designer who specializes in all things multimedia. His creative energy and deep passion for gifs, motion graphics, and dynamic media brought him to the Jelly team.
- Travis JeffersMultimedia SpecialistTravis’s passion for Photography and Video started with shooting his friends skateboarding in elementary school. From there it grew into a love creating cinematic visuals that tell the story behind the subject.
- Dan GibsonSupport CoordinatorDan comes to Jelly with a marketing & administrative background in the bustling construction industry. Using his critical research and creative writing skills, he approaches tasks methodically, yet with a fresh perspective to assist all departments.
- Garth PoonWeb DesignerGarth is a design ninja who's been creating digital art since he was a wee lad. He loves building beautiful, clean websites that perfectly capture an organization's purpose and branding, and he obsesses over every pixel.
- Julius AlfonsoAccountantComing from a family of accountants, Julius is a designated CPA, CMA with over 15 years of professional experience. He loves to create tools that help manage budgets, labour, spend, and measure overall company profitability.
- Ryan LawrieJr. AccountantRyan is all about the numbers and earned his chops with over 10 years of experience in a variety of commercial endeavours including light manufacturing, commercial real estate and investment businesses.
- Grimm's Fine Foods
- Choices Markets
- CEFA Early Learning
- Spence Diamonds
- Ethical Bean Coffee
- Ten Thousand Villages
- Church's Chicken
- Hardbite Chips