Table of Contents
- What Makes Web Development Companies in United Arab Emirates Unique?
- What Do Firms for Website Development in UAE Specialize in?
- How Much Does a Web Developer in UAE Charge?
- Why Outsource to a Web Development Company in United Arab Emirates?
- How To Choose the Best Web Development Company in UAE?
- 10 Questions to Ask When Hiring Website Developer in United Arab Emirates
- Takeaways on Web Development Companies in UAE
What Makes Web Development Companies in United Arab Emirates Unique?
The United Arab Emirates spans an area of 83,6002 km in West Asia, which is home to around 10 million people.
It has one of the most open economies, connecting the country to India, East Africa, and going as far south as Mozambique.
For web development companies in UAE, this means a solid ground for business development, and a wide market to acquire new skills and develop experience. Following are the key benefits of your future business collaboration:
Benefit #1: Growing Economy
When it comes to their economic status, UAE has one of the most open and dynamic economies in the world. This explains why:
- The gross domestic product (GDP) in the United Arab Emirates is expected to increase to $0.50 trillion by 2026
- Their gross national income (GNI) is expected to reach $0.45 trillion by 2025
- The total investment in the country is forecasted to reach $100.80 billion
Benefit #2: Recognized Leadership
AT Kearney ranked the United Arab Emirates as one of the top 25 best places in the world to deliver business services. Additionally, the World Economic Forum ranked it in the top 30 places for “most-networked countries.”
This makes UAE one of the most business-friendly countries in the world. Hence, web development companies are likely to thrive in this country.
Benefit #3: Continuous Innovation
The 15th edition of WIPO’s flagship Global Innovation Index (GII), United Arab Emirates rank 31st when it comes to delivering innovation performance. Among the innovation segments is the IT sector. Hence, it will not be a surprise if web development firms in UAE can provide innovative online solutions for your business.
What Do Firms for Website Development in UAE Specialize in?
Specialization #1: eCommerce Web Development
The UAE leads the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) in terms of eCommerce sales, with a record $3.9 billion in sales in 2020.
By 2025, online sales will reach $8 billion in the UAE, where nearly all of the population has access to the internet and mobile devices.
This means that UAE eCommerce market is actively building a network of educated and experienced website developers in United Arab Emirates.
They can help you build an eCommerce website with the following skills:
Specialization #2: Front-End Development
A website developer in UAE who focuses on front-end development combines programming, design, and technology to code a website's aesthetic and take care of debugging.
Specialization #3: Back-End Development
If a front-end developer works on the user-facing component of a website, a back-end developer deals with the server-side functions. This includes data storage, web security, and performance monitoring and maintenance.
Specialization #4: Full-Stack Development
Full-stack developer, or engineer, can independently construct a minimal viable product, both front-end and back-end. This means following steps to building an application sufficient functionality to satisfy customers and generate profit.
The full-stack website developer in United Arab Emirates is working with data that is stored and processed behind the scenes, and develops them in the front end, which is what a user sees and interacts with on a website.
In addition to mastering HTML and CSS, the web developer in UAE has knowledge and experience on how to work with the following:
- Server (PHP, ASP, Python, or Node)
- Database (SQL, SQLite, or MongoDB)
Specialization #5: Mobile App Development
Some web development companies in UAE also specializes in mobile app development. Whether you will need a mobile app will depend on your business goals. Regardless, they can provide you with the following services:
- iOS App Development: The expert-level developers are aware of what it takes to create the ideal iOS application to improve customers' life. The staff can comprehend your needs and turn an idea into a real iOS application exactly as you had envisioned.
- Android App Development: Web developer in UAE should have a team by its side who can help develop expert mobile applications that will set your company apart from the competition. They are using cutting-edge technology and years of expertise with high-quality software.
- Hybrid App Development: Any agency should have a professional team of app developers who build cross-platform mobile apps. Hybrid applications work well on a variety of devices across sectors by utilizing the most recent technologies. Our innovations satisfy particular business requirements while also enhancing the image of your organization.
How Much Does a Web Developer in UAE Charge?
The average cost of building a website is influenced by numerous factors. The requirements for building a website vary depending on the nature of your business and your required functionalities.
If you want a website that can help your business generate sales, some of the features you may need are:
- Customer portals
- Payment processing
- Variety of delivery options
- Order fulfillment
That said, the cost of developing a bespoke website for your business could be:
- Small business website: $2,000 to $9,000
- Large business website: $10,000 to $35,000
- Complex eCommerce website: $5,000 to $55,000
- Database website: $6,000 to $75,000
When it comes to hourly rates, the pricing can go from $50 to $180 per hour, depending on the complexity and timeline of the project.
Why Outsource to a Web Development Company in United Arab Emirates?
Reason #1: Competitive Market
As of January 2022, there were 9.94 million internet users in the United Arab Emirates. At the beginning of 2022, the UAE had 17 million mobile connections, according to data from GSMA Intelligence. In January 2022, the UAE's mobile connections accounted for 169% of the total population, according to figures from GSMA Intelligence.
All in all, high internet usage means competitive market for web development companies in UAE to expand their knowledge.
Reason #2: Diverse Trading
The United Arab Emirates has embarked on an economic diversification program to reduce its dependence on oil and transform the economy from a traditional labor-intensive economy to one based on knowledge, technology and a skilled workforce.
In 2017, the UAE launched its Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) strategy. This aims to strengthen the UAE's position as a global hub for 4IR technology and innovation. Young people are at the heart of these forward-looking initiatives, playing key leadership roles in business, government, academia and beyond.
As a part of a developing tech marketing, web development companies in UAE have enough space to examine their competencies.
Reason #3: On Top of Global Knowledge Index
The Global Knowledge Index (GKI) represents an important addition to the global repository of knowledge on development, providing a diverse range of knowledge to help countries and decision makers better understand and respond to relevant changes and challenges.
The links between the quality of knowledge capital, on the one hand, and the ability to build effective tailor-made web solutions, on the other, means requiring an assessment that GKI provides.
The United Arab Emirates is a leader in terms of knowledge infrastructure. The 2022 Global Knowledge Index ranks it 25th out of 132 countries and 25th out of 60 countries with very high human development.
How To Choose the Best Web Development Company in UAE?
Among other things, the following characteristics should be considered when choosing a web development company:
Characteristic #1: Industry Expertise
Website development companies in UAE do not have one-size-fits-all solution. They can provide customized solution for your business based on what you want to achieve through your website. However, finding companies with technical expertise in your industry is key to achieving these goals.
Characteristic #2: Work Ethic
A good web development company in United Arab Emirates with a strong work ethic is reliable and delivers quality results. They are also communicative and responsive to your needs. They have a team that is willing to do whatever it takes to make a project successful.
Characteristic #3: Good Communication Practices
With so many moving parts and stakeholders involved, finding a firm for website development in UAE requires ensuring that they have excellent communication practices. This includes establishing what communication tools you will use, setting recurring meetings for updates, and regular reporting.
That way, you can rest assure that you are on-track with your web development project.
10 Questions to Ask When Hiring Website Developer in United Arab Emirates
When hiring a web development company in UAE, it is of key importance to ask them questions that will provide you a precise and well-defined set of information. Some of the questions you should ask are:
- Have you worked on web development projects similar to ours?
- What does your process look like?
- How long will this project take?
- Have you ever had a failed web development project?
- Why do you think it did not work out?
- What improvements did you put in place since then?
- What is your favorite web development project?
- Why do you think it is one of the best projects you did so far?
- Do you outsource some of your projects?
- Who will be our point of contact throughout this project?
Takeaways on Web Development Companies in UAE
A web developer in UAE is a professional who can help you come up with a functional and visually-pleasing website for your business.
They can also help you ensure that your website is secure and running like a well-oiled machine.
Depending on the complexity of the project, though, expect to spend $50 to $180 per hour.
Best of luck!