Paul Gregory Media
50 S. Main Street, Suite 200, Chicago, Illinois 60563, United States
Paul Gregory Media Overview
Number of Employees
Average Hourly Rate
PGM is a branding and marketing agency catering to the non-profit industry. From messaging and brand strategy to full implementation of visual identity, digital marketing, websites, social media, SEO, Google ads, videography, photography, copywriting, marketing automation and more. We can be your marketing department, or your social media resource, or your outsourced designer for your next brochure or annual report.
Paul Gregory Media Services
Paul Gregory Media Portfolio
- Video ProductionHabitat for Humanity PSA
- BrandingGiving DuPage Days 2021 Case Study
- Digital MarketingGive a Hand Take a Stand
- BrandingMartin Avenue Apartments
Paul Gregory Media Team Bios
- Paul FeithPresidentPaul believes that business good = social good. He is most passionate about working with mission-based clients who want to make a difference in the world. Paul donates much of his time to various non-profit organizations and finds fulfillment in sharing his expertise in technology and marketing.
- Marissa SchmidtDigital Marketing ManagerMarissa directly streamlines client projects from start to finish. She helps clients in developing their digital marketing strategies for social media, believing that adding a human touch with a pinch of transparency to posts are what make an organization credible and eye-catching.
- Curt SchultzCreative DirectorCurt has more than 30 years of experience in the creation and execution of graphic communications serving clients from the corporate, professional, retail, sports, entertainment, and not-for-profit sectors. His portfolio of work spans a wide range of initiatives, from print to digital.
- Ashley ArnesonDigital Marketing CoordinatorAshley has a passion for helping people and using her marketing skills to help organizations that need it most. She enjoys creating strategic, integrated marketing plans and implementing them throughout all digital marketing channels all while staying on brand!
- Sonja AndersonMarketing StrategistSonja is passionate about providing potent outcomes with any given budget. She is an accomplished strategist who works alongside a whos who list of clients and partners.
- Clara Lucia CarrierBrand StrategistTrained as a communicator, marketer, and journalist, Clara is dedicated to strengthening and growing brands to find their purpose and sustain it over time. She is passionate about activating peoples and organizations purpose for social good.
- Mariam JangdaAccount ManagerWith several years in the digital marketing industry with roles in social media, Mariam is able to bring her strengths to the forefront in helping you understand your business campaigns and where your ad spend is going.
- Lauren BeckerDigital DesignerLauren gained a Bachelors degree in Graphic Design from Augustana College. She has a keen eye for detail which serves her well in website design. She loves photography, illustration, and design.
Paul Gregory Media Clients
- Habitat for Humanity of Illinois
- CASA of Will County
- Giving DuPage
- Turning Pointe Autism Foundation
- DuPage Health Coalition
- DuPage Foundation
- Naperville Elderly Homes
- Midwest Principal's Center
- Swifty Foundation
- Northern Illinois University (NIU)
Paul Gregory Media Awards
- Best of Naperville | Naperville Award Program
- Agency of the Year (Silver) | Ad World Masters
- Marketing Champion | Daily Ad Brief Awards
- Best Design Awards | Design Rush
- NYX Video Awards | International Awards Associates
- Ava Digital Awards: Gold
- Shining Business of the Year Award
- Communicator Award of Excellence
- Zedman Silver Award
- NYX Marcom Awards: Silver
- Vega Centauri (Gold) Creative Award
- Hermes Creative Gold Award
- Telly Awards (Silver) | 42nd Annual Telly Awards
- Rotarian of the Year 2020/21
- Viddy Awards: Platinum
- Viddy Awards: Gold
- Muse Gold Creative Award
- Crains Notable Entrepreneurs List
- Philanthropic Business of the Year