Any top email marketing company will be able to offer a full suite of services to their clients, including everything from template creation to integrated campaign management.
Common email marketing service offerings include:
● Email Audit - An email audit is often a necessary first step before a strategy can be created. The audit will give the agency a clear picture of the client’s successes, challenges, and areas of opportunity based on what they’ve done in the past. Understanding past creative directions and distribution strategies is key to planning for future improvements.
● Email Strategy - The email marketing strategy is what the agency uses to guide the entire campaign process. During the strategy they will do audience research that helps pinpoint the most effective messaging, offers, and timing, among other things. The strategy will identify automation opportunities, ideas for gaining subscribers, and outline the basic best practices, such as double opt-in and transactional emails.
● Email Template Development - For companies who don’t want to have their campaigns fully managed by an agency but don’t have the expertise in-house to do their own design and development, email marketing agencies often offer email template design and development. These templates can be reused in a variety of scenarios by swapping out text, images, and links.
● Custom Creative - If a template won’t do the trick, there’s always the option to hire an agency to produce custom creative. Custom creative may include content, design, and development, or some mix of the three depending on how much the client is prepared to provide.
● Email Campaign Management - Full-service campaign execution and management, either on an ongoing basis for the entirety of the client’s email needs, or on a more limited basis for a one-time campaign.