Table of Contents
- What Makes Charlotte Web Design Companies Unique
- What Do Charlotte Web Designers Specialize In?
- How Much Do Web Design Services In Charlotte Cost?
- Why Should You Outsource Web Design In Charlotte, NC?
- How To Select The Right Charlotte Web Designer
- 10 Questions To Ask Charlotte Web Design Agencies
- Takeaways On Charlotte Web Design Companies
What Makes Charlotte Web Design Companies Unique
Charlotte web design companies offer a standard package of services, much like their US peers. However, there are three unique features that make them a cut above the rest:
Feature #1: Web Design Agencies In Charlotte Employ High-End Tech Talent
Charlotte is the hero of emerging US tech hubs. Crowned as the fifth tech town in the country in 2020, the city’s pool of tech talent roughly doubled in the last ten years.
In 2021, Charlotte is still going strong by the share of IT jobs. According to CompTIA’s Cyberstates latest report, the city is the 15th in the country by jobs added in the tech sector, outranking major hubs like Los Angeles, Miami and Houston.
As such, in 2020, the city of North Carolina had a total of 75,836 tech occupations, among which:
- 16,230 web and software developers, programmers and QA specialists
- 13,509 cybersecurity analysts and systems engineers
- 7, 585 IT support specialists
These numbers show that Charlotte web design companies employ skilled tech talent that can provide nationally competitive services and cutting-edge designs.
Feature #2: Charlotte Web Design Companies Have Unparalleled Experience Into The Local Industries
Outsourcing web design in Charlotte, NC will allow you to gain unique insights into the local market that can give you a critical edge over your competitors.
Having operated uniformly in the same ecosystem, Charlotte web design agencies have gathered a deep knowledge of the locally dominant industries:
- Financial services
- Information technology
- Advanced manufacturing
- And more
Local companies tend to serve clients within these sectors. So, they are uniquely positioned to provide high-quality designs that deliver concrete results specifically for these verticals.
They are familiar with the local competitors, emerging opportunities and challenges that these sectors face. Above all, they know which web design style works best for each of these industries and how to create an effective conversion funnel.
Therefore, if your company operates within the predominant local industries, contracting web design services in Charlotte will definitely help you get a positive return on your investment (ROI).
Feature #3: Charlotte Web Designers Offer High-Quality Services At More Affordable Rates
The cost of living in the city is 5% lower than the national average. Just for you to compare, living in San Francisco is 172.3% more expensive than in Charlotte.
As such, local companies are likely to provide high quality offerings at more accessible prices than other major web design hubs in the country.
What Do Charlotte Web Designers Specialize In?
Charlotte web designers specialize in creating the visual design or the ‘’look” of websites and mobile applications. They design the layout and create graphics while considering usability every step of the way.
Their design is then used by developers as a skeleton on which they write code and build the backbone of the website. They seamlessly work together to develop a website that is functional, visually appealing, engaging and responsive.
As such, these are the typical web design services in Charlotte that you can outsource:
- Web design and development
- App design and development
- eCommerce design and development
- Graphic design
- UX design
Many Charlotte web design firms also provide website-related services, such as:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Content marketing
- Market research
- Web hosting
- eCommerce marketing
- And more
How Much Do Web Design Services In Charlotte Cost?
The cost for web design in Charlotte, NC varies from company to company and depends on factors like their reputation and team size.
Most of these companies price their services on hourly rates. As such, they charge between $120 and $150 per hour.
In the end, how much you will pay for their services depends on:
- Your project’s complexity
- The number of hours invested
- The number of specialists involved
Besides the fee per hour, local companies offer project-based pricing which can range anywhere from $1,000 to $50,000+.
Why Should You Outsource Web Design In Charlotte, NC?
The major reasons why you should hire a Charlotte web design company are:
Reason #1: Benefit From Their Local Market Expertise
The foremost reason why you should consider outsourcing web design in Charlotte, NC is to leverage their experience in the major local sectors that drive the city’s economy.
This is a unique feature that points to their understanding of:
- The local ecosystem
- The local competition
- Industry trends
- Market challenges and opportunities
So, they have the upper hand to build successful websites that generate tangible results and also speed up project delivery.
Reason #2: Work With Top-Notch Specialists
Charlotte is poised to be the next great tech hub. The high concentration of high-end tech talent has attracted several big brands within the tech industry such as:
- Red Ventures
- And more
In fact, the city is home to many renowned Fortune 500 companies, including:
- Bank of America
- Honeywell International
- Duke Energy
- Coca-Cola Consolidated
- Truist Financial
- Sonic Automotive
- And more
Usually, these high-caliber clients outsource their web design projects locally. Therefore, to serve brands like these, Charlotte web designers are sure to:
- Use premium tools and technologies
- Stay on top of the latest trends
- Provide high-quality services
So, hiring a local company will grant you access to a team of highly-seasoned professionals who can deliver innovative designs that will move the needle for your business and help you stand out in the competitive marketplace.
Reason #3: Get Quality Services At Accessible Rates
Given the low cost of living in the city of North Carolina, the cost for web design services in Charlotte is less expensive than in other tech hubs.
Therefore, by partnering with a Charlotte-based agency, you will get equal quality of services at more budget-friendly hourly rates.
How To Select The Right Charlotte Web Designer
Selecting the right Charlotte web design agency for your business is not an easy process unless you know which factors to consider. So, make sure to look into these few aspects before making your decision:
- Their portfolio: Go through their past projects and best-case studies to understand if the potential candidates have the ability to create successful digital platforms and attractive designs. Identify their previous clients to see if they have solved similar business problems. Having experience in your niche will help them accelerate project delivery and ensure the best results.
- Their approach: The Charlotte web design company you choose to partner with should be able to take a tailored approach to your unique business needs, goals and requirements. This enables them to develop a website, mobile app or eStore that is specifically designed to target your core audience.
- Their team: Given that many specialists collaborate to build a fully functional website, we advise you to find out which are the key players, how qualified they are, what is their industry experience and how committed they are to your project. This will clear up all the uncertainties you may have going forward.
- Their reviews: Be sure to skim through their reviews to get firsthand information about their management style, processes, quality of work, flexibility and most importantly, their reliability. You need a reliable team that honors its commitments and demonstrates transparency about timeline and pricing. Reading their client feedback will also give you an authentic perspective on their overall professionalism.
10 Questions To Ask Charlotte Web Design Agencies
Before sealing the deal with a Charlotte web designer, ask them the following questions:
- Have you dealt with clients within our niche before?
- Can you present a few projects you’re most proud of?
- What does your web design process look like?
- Can you provide a timeline for delivering our project?
- Do you conduct market and audience research before creating the website?
- Will you apply SEO best practices to our website?
- Can you also provide support and maintenance post-launch?
- Who from your team will be the leader of our project?
- How much will the project cost?
- How do you stay up to date with the latest industry trends?
Takeaways On Charlotte Web Design Companies
As Charlotte’s tech sector is thriving, the city hosts top-notch talent and acclaimed companies that set the stage for innovation and quality output.
So, Charlotte web designers operate in a competitive environment that keeps them on their toes at all times, honing their skills continually to be able to deliver ambitious projects.
They are very well-equipped to develop digital platforms for clients within the locally dominant industries: IT, finance, healthcare, manufacturing and more.
- Consider outsourcing web design in Charlotte, NC to take advantage of their:
- Top-level tech talent
- Extensive local market experience
- Budget-friendly rates
Web design services in Charlotte cost, on average, between $120 and $150 per hour.
To make sure you’re choosing the right company for your business, look into:
- Their portfolio
- Their strategy
- Their team
- Their reviews
Best of luck!