Insightfully innovative design
55 Walls Drive, Fairfield, Connecticut 06824, United States
Product Ventures Overview
Number of Employees
$25,000 - $50,000
Average Hourly Rate
Product Ventures is a brand strategy and design consultancy specializing in product and packaging innovation. We are unique in our ability to provide truly holistic design and 360 degrees of consideration to every challenge. As pioneers of the consumer-informed business actionable process, we transform ideas into purposeful, meaningful and memorable design solutions. Our cohesive team of experts encompasses industrial design, graphic design, consumer research, mechanical engineering, packaging engineering and prototyping. Bringing together decades of experience, unparalleled facilities and an unwavering dedication to solving clients' needs has empowered us to shape the world's best known brands.
Product Ventures Services
Product Ventures Portfolio
- Package DesignGorilla Glue
- Product DesignJAXJOX InteractiveStudio(TM)
- Package DesignCambio Roasters Biodegradable Package
- Package DesignSir Kensington's
- Package DesignArmor All
- Package DesignNestlé Waters Sparkling
- Package DesignDoritos Crunch Nuts & Mix Packaging
- Branding75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor, Mighty American Ale
- BrandingJuicy Juice
- Package DesignJuicy Juice / Disney-Pixar
- Package DesignSunnyD
Product Ventures Team Bios
- Peter ClarkeFounder & CEOCEO Peter Clarke founded Product Ventures to help the world’s leading companies shape their best known brands with breakthrough design. Peter has been dedicated to creating valued products and packaging which improve peoples' lives.
- Randy AdisVP Consumer & Market ResearchRandy has more than 20 years of marketing research experience, having worked on the client-side for PepsiCo, Unilever and most recently as Head of Client Experience at Olson Zaltman. Randy has an undergraduate degree in Marketing from UCONN and a Masters in Marketing Research from UGA.
- James McCayChief Industrial DesignerJames has a diverse background in product and packaging design, having earned both IDEA and Good Design Awards, as well as numerous other awards and patents. James has contributed to dozens of packaging programs holding patents across categories.
- Ashley RutterCreative Director, BrandingAshley Rutter's multi-disciplinary background in packaging, advertising and digital communications brings a unique perspective to her designs. She is an award-winning graphic designer who has created packaging graphics for a broad range of clients in food and beverage, personal care, and more.
- Eric HartmanVP Technologies & CommercializationEric leads Product Ventures' team of packaging engineers, mechanical engineers and prototyping specialists, and is responsible for the exploration of emerging technologies in an effort to develop innovative, environmentally responsible and sustainable packaging solutions.
- Trond Erik TollefsenHead of Mechanical EngineeringTrond is the Head of Mechanical Engineering in PV's London office. With his background in mechanical engineering and material science, Trond ensures that design criteria are met throughout concept development, prototyping, and manufacturing.
- Sarah PalombaHead of Account ServicesSarah has over ten years of experience in the CPG industry, having worked with many Fortune 500 companies, including Kraft Heinz, Procter & Gamble, and Abbott Laboratories. She works with Product Ventures’ interdisciplinary leadership team to ensure project execution meets client objectives.
- Stuart LeslieVice President industrial designStuart leads the industrial design department at Product Ventures and has been innovating for the world’s biggest brands for over 35 years. Stuart brings an eye for breakthrough innovations, an acumen for maximizing client profitability through design.
Product Ventures Clients
- Gorilla Glue
- Cambio Roasters
- Harvest Hill Beverage Company
Product Ventures Awards
- American Society on Aging
- Ameristar Awards
- Dupont Gold Award
- Dupont Diamond Award
- Good Design Award
- IDEA Award
- Medical Design Excellence
- Red Dot Award
- Spark Award
- Teacher’s Choice Award
- Dow Packaging Innovation Award