Table of Contents
Why People Trust DesignRush
DesignRush has a qualified team of industry experts and agency executives that focus on finding the best design agencies for your business. Our team determines the key performance indicators, like portfolio, client reviews, and industry reputation, that agencies must meet to be listed. To further leverage our agency expertise, businesses also reach out to DesignRush to streamline the process of finding the right agency via the Marketplace.
Our Picks for The Best Design Agencies in 2023
Dotlogics Inc. is the best design firm in our view because they have worked with world-renowned brands such as McDonald’s, DDC, PEC Logistics and more. They have an extensive web design portfolio, from educational institutions to B2B clients and eCommerce projects.
- Why we chose them: Verified clients’ reviews are positive, confirming the expertise of Dotlogics Inc. when it comes to providing tailor-made solutions and design tasks.
- What you should consider: It’s a smaller agency with under 50 people, so if you have big project requirements, consult with them to ensure their teams can accommodate your business plans.
- Who are they for: They are for niche-oriented and industry-focused projects; for companies that need top-tier professionals who will help them achieve maximum potential and results.
The next best design agency is Digital Silk, boasting an impressive array of recognitions from Interactive Media Awards, Telly Awards, The Communicator Awards and more.
- Why we chose them: They are a full-service digital marketing agency that can handle different types of projects, as attested by clients' reviews about the team’s exceptional output and long-term results.
- What you should consider: This agency works mostly with larger companies and has a strong portfolio with big names such as NASA, Microsoft, IBM, AT&T and more. If you have a smaller project, you may benefit from other agencies better suited for clients on a smaller scale and budget.
- Who are they for: Digital Silk is perfect for larger clients, as can be seen in their case studies. For example, when working with IBM, in 5 months, they produced more than 200 websites in 21 countries.
Part of the highest-ranking design agencies is SmartSites, as one of the fastest growing agencies that specializes in website design services. They have partnerships with Meta, Google and Shopify.
- Why we chose them: SmartSites covers a wide range of industries from medical and healthcare, B2B and B2C to industrial and commercial. This extensive experience allows them to effectively deliver project objectives.
- What you should consider: As they are a larger agency, the projects they develop are also bigger ones. If your project plan is smaller, contact them to make sure their team is compatible with your requirements.
- Who are they for: This agency matches corporate or any larger structures that need a team of experts for creative design solutions for their upcoming project.
Another recommended agency among top design firms is Ignite Visibility that has a number of successes and accolades, including being a six-time Inc. 5000 company.
- Why we chose them: They have more than a decade of experience in digital marketing solutions for numerous clients such as Tony Robbins, COX, Wedding Wire and The General. When it comes to design, clients' reviews remark on Ignite Visibility’s strong ownership over their tasks and excellent integration with clients’ teams.
- What you should consider: They have a minimum budget for a campaign ($1,000), but you also have to inquire for the hourly rate. So, estimating your budget needs more work than usual.
- Who are they for: They are for mid-to-large size companies and projects that need an experienced team of specialists that can create tailor-made design solutions.
When it comes to the best design agencies, SocialSEO brings more than 25 years of experience to the table. The agency provides some of the top-converting design solutions for different industries, from educational institutions to auto industry and eLearning projects.
- Why we chose them: They have knowledge and experience in digital advertising that can help get higher conversions with the designed content. Since 1997, they have followed trends and developed solutions for a large number of clients. They have worked with Jaguar, Don Julio, Current, University of Colorado and more.
- What you should consider: Before any budgeting and timeline planning, you have to inquire for their hourly rates.
- Who are they for: If you have a larger project and need tailor-made designs, together with different digital marketing services, this agency is a match for you.
10 Best Design Agencies Compared
|Dotlogics Inc.||New York City, NY||$125||Under 49|
|Digital Silk||New York City, NY||$125||100 - 249|
|SmartSites||Paramus, NJ||$100||100 - 249|
|Ignite Visibility||San Diego, CA||Inquire||100 - 249|
|SocialSEO||Colorado Springs, CO||Inquire||100 - 249|
|HigherVisibility||Memphis, TE||Inquire||50 - 99|
|Top Notch Dezigns||New York City, NY||$150||50 - 99|
|Ramotion||San Francisco, CA||$150||50 - 99|
|Stoke Ventures||Raleigh, NC||$50||Under 49|
|Deal Design||San Diego, CA||$150||Under 49|
How We Picked the Best Design Agencies
When it comes to selecting the best design agencies, our team of experts takes into account the agency’s reviews, industry reputation and case studies that prove their expertise.
The qualifications include robust portfolios that directly point to previous projects that the agency handled. This means analysis of design solutions from website layout and UX/UI to social media content and more. The key qualifications include:
- Designers’ backgrounds and specializations
- Quality of software
- Certificates and awards
- Experience in handling multiple projects at once
- Top-performing management
- And more
You can read more about our agency selection criteria here.
DesignRush sustains a directory of over 20,000 agencies categorized by service category, location, expertise and reviews. We build our database in two ways:
- Our dedicated team of agency experts actively search the web for top performing companies. We then pull information from their websites, online presence and client testimonials to verify their status and qualifications prior to listing.
The agencies listed get notified of their profiles on the website and they can choose to claim it or not, which suggests their availability for more collaborations.
- Agencies can also reach out to DesignRush and must go through the verification process prior to being listed.
About the Author
Kristina Vjetrovic is a Client Relationship Manager working directly with Branding & Creative agencies. It allows her to provide industry insights that help business owners make informed hiring decisions, which she proactively manages to nurture long-term B2B customer relationships. For further inquiries, contact her at [email protected].