Trent Creative Overview
Number of Employees
$1,000 - $10,000
Average Hourly Rate
Trent Creative is a WBENC Certified Woman Owned Business that was founded in 1992 by Marilyn Trent. Today, it is an award-winning full-service growth implementation, brand development agency that has helped over 100 businesses sell more stuff. Sell more through a fine-tuned process of deep strategic discovery and exploration with exceptional creative execution. Our strategic design and marketing solutions translate into increased awareness, a powerful online presence and marketing materials that ultimately increase our clients' bottom line.
Trent Creative Services
Areas of Expertise
- CMS Platforms
- Digital Marketing Expertise
Digital Marketing Expertise
Digital Marketing Expertise
- Integrated Marketing
Trent Creative Portfolio
- Web DesignShop Dine Midtown - Midtown Detroit, Inc.
- Web DesignWebsite and Corporate Capabilities Video - Duggan Manufacturing
- Print DesignLighthouse Logo Creation & Brochure
Trent Creative Team Bios
- Marilyn TrentPrincipal, Sr. Strategist & Creative DirectorMarilyn is a certified brand strategist and is responsible for her clients overall strategic branding and marketing strategies. She works with the Art Directors in both print and interactive to ensure that the highest quality agency copy and creative are consistently delivered for maximum results.
- Adrienne LenhoffMarketing & PR StrategistAdrienne Lenhoff has been counseling and guiding clients' marketing communications programs for more than two decades. She has also paved the way in social media and influencer marketing and played an integral role in procuring and overseeing numerous multi-million dollar relationships.
- Michelle BaranowskiClient Services & Social Media StrategistShe works closely with the design and web teams to incorporate strategy for showcasing the most effective print and interactive materials to clients. Michelle also coordinates the production of each new project coming into the studio and manages it through to completion.
- Ryan RiggsSr. Art Director/Interactive DesignerRyan is a multi-faceted designer giving him the ability to work in both interactive and print design side by side. He supports Trent Creative with branding, creative strategy, audio and video, and motion-graphics as well.
- Chris QuinnSr. ProgrammerAccording to Chris, when thinking about business and the Internet, there are three things that make a website successful: the design of your website, the functionality the code produces and the marketing that gets your site found. That’s the mantra he has spent the last 13 years adhering to.
- Bailey KnudsenArt DirectorBailey Knudsen holds a BFA from the College of Creative Studies. After graduation, she moved to NYC working as a graphic designer for Rolex. After about three years of the big city life, Bailey moved back to the Midwest and currently serves as an Art Director at Trent Creative.
- Tyler BrownArt Director/Project ManagerTyler has a degree in Illustration from the College of Creative Studies. Following graduation, he worked in LA as a game tester and Texture Artist. He then moved to NYC to work for Rolex. He shares his services with CMO and Trent Creative as an Art Director/Project Manager.
- Rachel WilliamsDigital Marketing ManagerRachel holds a BA and MA in Communication from Oakland University and served as the graduate assistant for athletics marketing; assisting in event coordination, social media marketing and project management. Rachel currently serves as the Digital Marketing Manager at Trent Creative.
Trent Creative Clients
- JAC Products
- Parts Galore
- Beaumont Hospitals
- Midtown Detroit, Inc.
- Duggan Manufacturing
- Ford Motor Company
- Detroit Economic Growth Corporation
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Midnight Golf Program
- John Foster Real Estate
Trent Creative Awards
- Print Regional Design Annual Winner
- WebAward 2013
- GD USA
- Hermes Creative Awards
- Davey Awards