GDC thinks that it's incredibly important to recognize that no two companies are the same - regardless of how similar they may be. Because of this, we take the time to work with each client to make sure that we fully understand their needs and goals. Years ago, the owner of GDC was taught that "treatment without diagnosis is malpractice" - and he's carried that mentality into work with him every day. In fact, it's a requirement that all of GDC's employees operate under the same standard. You don't have a cookie-cutter business. You don't have cookie-cutter issues. That's why GDC is proud to say that it doesn't offer cookie-cutter solutions.
We're here to supplement your e-commerce team. If you don't have a team, we're happy to be your team, or even train new hires on the best practices in the e-commerce world. Navigating the online marketplace world can be overwhelming. GDC helps clients who want to start selling a new product, expand their brick and mortar business online, or magnify their online reach by expanding to new marketplaces. Here's a few of the things we specialize in:
- Listing products on online marketplaces like Amazon, Ebay, Sears, Walmart, etc.
- Creating highly functional e-commerce websites that lead to optimal conversions
- Managing your business' online reputation and presence
- Optimizing your online content (website, listings, etc) for optimal search engine results
- Capturing MORE online traffic - not only getting them to your page, but converting them to buyers
- Recovering more sales from visitors who have left your page
- Managing your Google and Facebook ads to help increase website traffic
We tailor all of our efforts to each of our clients. We'd love to talk with you today about your project and how we may be able to help!