Table of Contents
- How Advertising Agencies in Seattle Differentiate From Other US-Based Competitors
- What Do Seattle Ad Agencies Do?
- How Much Do Advertising Companies in Seattle Charge for Their Services?
- Why Should You Hire a Seattle Advertising Firm?
- How to Choose the Best Advertising Agency in Seattle
- 10 Questions to Ask Seattle Ad Agencies Before Hiring Them
- Takeaways on Advertising Agencies in Seattle
How Advertising Agencies in Seattle Differentiate From Other US-Based Competitors
In its 2020 report on Global Talent in the Age of Artificial Intelligence, Instead analyzed the global places to find out:
- Where people and technology would cooperate
- How rapid digitalization would impact business and talent
- The skills needed for individuals to thrive in the workplace
The organization as well ranked the most talent-competitive cities that can entice leading talent. Seattle held a spot among the top 20.
Washington state’s largest city has the potential to attract high-end professionals because of several significant reasons:
- It ranks among the top ten most-paying cities in the US, with an average income of $65,400
- It is the second-fastest-growing city in the nation
- It is placed among the 20 best places to live in America based on its quality of life, job market and people’s desire to live there
- It is one of America’s best cities for a healthy (and more affordable) retirement
- It is the third-best city for young professionals in the nation
These facts emphasize that advertising companies in Seattle employ professionals that operate in a cutthroat environment.
This is beneficial in several ways.
On the one hand, fierce competition creates higher motivation and productivity and stimulates innovative thinking. On the other hand, it pushes advertising professionals to invest in the latest technologies and always stay on top of marketing trends.
This ultimately allows them to deliver better quality services.
What Do Seattle Ad Agencies Do?
Seattle ad agencies offer standard advertising services that help businesses achieve their unique goals, such as:
- Increase brand and product awareness
- Educate consumers
- Increase sales and ROI
- Improve brand image
- Stand out from the competition
- And more
Their services may vary from agency to agency and may include the following:
- Traditional advertising
- Billboard ads
- Print ads
- Event marketing
- And more
- Digital advertising
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Video Marketing
- Content marketing
- eCommerce marketing
- And more
Unlike other similar companies in the nation, advertising agencies in Seattle are very likely to have developed experience in the leading sectors in the area, including:
- Information technology
- Interactive media
- Clean technology
This is a unique feature that allows them to deliver projects effectively and efficiently because their insights into the local market can help:
- Speed up the research process
- Deliver data-driven strategies
- Minimize risks
- Own the purchase journey from start to finish
- Spot challenges and identifies opportunities
…and these may be just the key ingredients to generating measurable results.
How Much Do Advertising Companies in Seattle Charge for Their Services?
Advertising fees vary from agency to agency and the most significant factors that dictate them are:
- Agency experience
- Agency reputation
- Agency client list
- Agency size
Additionally, these fees can also fluctuate based on the following:
- Your business needs and goals
- Your traditional and/or digital media budget
- The type and number of services required
Because of these reasons, some advertising agencies in Seattle may charge slightly less or more than other competitors operating in the city.
They may invoice you around $50-$300 per hour.
However, remember that any reputable agency will estimate project length and general costs in advance. This will give you, as a client, more control over the budget you are allocating for the project.
Why Should You Hire a Seattle Advertising Firm?
These are the primary reasons why you should handle your upcoming project with a Seattle advertising firm:
Reason #1: Enjoy High-Quality Services
Handing your project to a Seattle advertising firm will undoubtedly make a difference on your journey to achieving your business goals.
Local advertising specialists operate in a highly competitive environment, so only the best of them can make it in the city.
Therefore, they are bound to continuously invest in their professional growth, stay on top of trends, and utilize the latest marketing tools.
This is how advertising companies in Seattle manage to deliver internationally competitive services
Reason #2: Take Advantage of Their Local Market Know-How
The biggest strength of advertising agencies in Seattle is their understanding of the local market.
Living and operating in the area, these companies tend to gain knowledge of the local ecosystem, including: naturally
- The local audience
- The local competition
- The industry trends
- The significant challenges and opportunities
All these unique insights make it possible for advertising companies in Seattle to deliver projects quickly but more effectively and efficiently.
Reason #3: Leverage Their Creativity
According to money.co.uk, Seattle is the eighth-best city in the world for art lovers.
Seattle has a well-earned reputation as a renowned artistic hub. It is the birthplace of the guitar legend Jimi Hendrix and the popular band Pearl Jam which helped promote grunge music in the early 1990s.
The city is also home to several art museums, galleries and theaters where people can watch various performances, from Broadway hits to contemporary pieces and classics.
With its vibrant culture and art scene, Seattle has plenty to offer to both tourists and its residents.
The city’s lively environment also helps encourage creativity. It promotes thinking and problem-solving while allowing local advertising specialists to deliver more innovative solutions for their clients.
How to Choose the Best Advertising Agency in Seattle
Here are the key steps to take when selecting the right advertising Seattle firm:
Step #1: Establish a Budget
Before accepting ad pitches, you should assess your financial position and determine and break down your budget. Think about how much you are able and willing to allocate for:
- Media spend: This includes money dedicated to paid media placements (traditional and digital ads).
- Production spends: This is the amount you need to allocate to produce different creative materials like graphics, print, videos and more.
- Agency fee: This is the fee your agency will charge for their professional services.
Additionally, be sure also to see how prospective advertising agencies in Seattle stand financially. This is important for two reasons. First, it will help find an agency that fits your budget and second, it will help understand if the companies are financially stable and capable of executing your project.
Step #2: Determine Your Goals
The advertising budget significantly influences your business objectives. Once you know how much you can allocate for advertising, your agency partner will be able to plan activities to achieve these objectives.
Based on your unique goals and with the help of your agency partner, you should identify long-term objectives and KPIs that may be related to:
- Brand awareness
- Revenue increase
- Customer satisfaction
- And more
According to Sprout Social, the best way to set objectives is to implement the SMART goal-setting strategy, where goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and timely.
Step #3: Assess Their Experience & Industry Expertise
Considering that advertising agencies in Seattle come in different shapes, they may excel in various advertising fields.
While some companies may focus on a single aspect of advertising, others may offer a full scope of services.
Based on your business goals, you should partner with a Seattle advertising firm that has the related experience and is familiar with marketing your brand.
Additionally, while not imperative, they should also have experience executing projects for the same or similar industry. This is important because the previous experience would fast forward the project since a well-experienced company would better understand your needs, target audience and competitive landscape.
Step #4: Find Out How Well They Are Equipped With Technology
Digital advertising agencies should mainly rely on technology to improve their performance and deliver practical projects.
They should invest in the latest software tools that help them execute various processes like social media scheduling, performing PPC competitor research, automating email campaigns and more.
Above all, these tools are critical for gathering analytics and measuring the success of advertising efforts.
Step #5: Search For a Good Cultural Fit
Hiring an agency that fits your culture leads to better performance. Therefore, when choosing the best Seattle advertising firm, be sure to pick based on compatibility in terms of similar ethics, values, beliefs, and mission.
In terms of this, don’t be afraid to use your intuition and judgment. A good question to ask yourself would be: “Is this the kind of team I want to work with?”.
The most compatible agency will live up to your expectations and be passionate about their work.
To learn more about the agencies’ shared values, goals, attitudes, and practices, you can:
- Inspect their “About Us” web page
- Read their reviews
- Ask relevant questions during the interviews
10 Questions to Ask Seattle Ad Agencies Before Hiring Them
Posing the right questions to potential Seattle ad agencies is one way you can tell a company is a good fit for you. The following questions will help handle your projects in good hands:
- How much experience does your team have in executing similar projects?
- How familiar are you with your target audience?
- How can you help us achieve our goals? What is your core area of expertise?
- What KPIs will you help me set?
- How shall we communicate, and what means of communication will we use?
- Will we receive analytical reports? What will they include?
- What tools do you use to execute projects and measure results?
- Will we sign a contract? What does it have?
- What are your company’s values and beliefs?
- What is the estimated cost of the project?
Takeaways on Advertising Agencies in Seattle
Advertising agencies in Seattle are some of the most competent in the country because they:
- Have local market know-how
- Are creative and innovative
- Offer internationally competitive services
They typically price their projects hourly and may charge you between $50-$300 per hour.
Seattle ad agencies serve a range of industries. However, they are most experienced in delivering projects for the major sectors in the area like:
- Information technology
- Interactive media
- Clean technology
To choose the best Seattle advertising firm for your business, take the following steps:
- Establish a budget
- Determine your goals
- Assess their experience and industry expertise
- Find out how well they are equipped with technology
- Search for a good cultural fit
Best of luck!