Table of Contents
- How Seattle SEO Companies Differ From Their U.S. Competitors
- What Services Can You Outsource To Seattle Search Engine Optimization Agencies?
- How Much Do SEO Services In Seattle Cost?
- Why Should You Hire A Seattle SEO Company?
- How To Choose The Best Seattle SEO Agency For Your Business
- 15 Questions To Ask Search Engine Optimization Agencies In Seattle Before Hiring One
- Takeaways On Seattle SEO Companies
How Seattle SEO Companies Differ From Their U.S. Competitors
Seattle SEO companies employ a highly competitive workforce.
INSEAD Knowledge ranks Seattle among the 20 most talent competitive cities in the world. The organization analyzed 125 countries and grouped variables into:
- Talent enablers
- Output in terms of vocational and global knowledge skills
Seattle enjoys a top spot among these global cities primarily for its ability to attract and retain skilled talent. Here is why:
- It is one of the best cities to live in America thanks to its strong job market and high quality of life.
- It is the fifth-best paying U.S. city with an average annual salary of $63,120.
- It is one of the best cities for jobs in the country with 111,979 open positions at the present time among which:
- 178 SEO managers
- 43 SEO directors
- 41 SEO specialists
- 24 SEO analysts
- It is home to many reputable employers, including Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, Deloitte and Dell.
As a result, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Seattle metropolitan area is the fifth-biggest employer of market research analysts and marketing specialists. The 23,690 professionals in the marketing industry:
“Research conditions in local, regional, national, or online markets. Gather information to determine potential sales of a product or service, or plan a marketing or advertising campaign. May gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution. May employ search marketing tactics, analyze web metrics, and develop recommendations to increase search engine ranking and visibility to target markets.”
What Services Can You Outsource To Seattle Search Engine Optimization Agencies?
Seattle search engine optimization agencies implement various strategies to help businesses increase their visibility in search engine rankings.
Typically, they specialize in:
- On-page SEO: They execute strategies around keyword research and content optimization to pair the website’s content with relevant search queries.
- Off-page SEO: They focus on increasing websites’ authority and reputation through various strategies like link building, guest posting and influencer outreach.
- Technical SEO: They implement different tactics to help search engines crawl your website. These may include optimizing websites for mobile, increase speed, ensuring a user-friendly and consistent URL structure and more.
- Local SEO: They help businesses enhance their online presence in the community and promote their products and/or services to local customers.
In general, most Seattle SEO companies offer an additional set of services like:
- Market research
- SEO audit
- Reporting and analytics
- Web design
- Content marketing
- Search engine marketing
- And more
How Much Do SEO Services In Seattle Cost?
Typically, Seattle SEO companies offer two pricing structures:
- Fee per hour (average rates range between $50 and $150)
- Fee per project (the majority of companies accept projects that fall in the range of $1,000-$10,000)
No matter the type of pricing structure these agencies offer, the cost will depend on some key factors like:
- The company’s reputation and team size
- The project complexity
Why Should You Hire A Seattle SEO Company?
The major reason why you should hire a Seattle SEO company is the experience these agencies have acquired in the locally dominant industries:
- Clean energy
- Aerospace and defense
- Life sciences
Local businesses are likely to outsource their SEO projects to local vendors. This is how SEO firms operating in Seattle have managed to gain unique insights into:
- The local ecosystem
- Major market trends and opportunities
- Major industry terminology
- Audience behavior, needs and pain points
- Competition strengths and weaknesses
- And more
If your business operates in the area, partnering with an agency that offers SEO services in Seattle can make all the difference.
Additionally, the city’s strong job market, reputable employers and high quality of life attract some of the most competitive talents in the country.
Therefore, here you will find some of the finest SEO experts to execute your project from start to finish.
How To Choose The Best Seattle SEO Agency For Your Business
Before you start your search for the best Seattle SEO agency:
- Clearly define your goals.
- Think about why you need to hire a company specialized in the field.
To find the right team to execute your project, you firstly need to figure out which areas of your online presence you want to improve.
Most businesses outsource their SEO projects because they:
- Have an optimized website but are not getting any traffic.
- Have a website, get traffic but don’t generate conversions.
- Find it difficult to reach new customers in other markets.
Once you set specific objectives, take the following five steps to find a reliable Seattle SEO company for your business:
Step #1: Examine Their Past Work
Take the time to preview the past work of each potential Seattle SEO company to get a grasp of their skills, capabilities and qualities.
Their portfolios and case studies will provide valuable insights into:
- Their industry experience: See if they worked on similar projects and how familiar they are with the sector you operate in, your audience and competition.
- The type of clients they serve: Be sure to contact some of them to learn about their reliability, flexibility and processes.
- Their ability to deliver successful results: Check the websites they’ve worked on to find out if they rank high on Google.
Step #2: Find Out What SEO Tools They Have Access To
Proper search engine optimization very often depends on cutting-edge tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs and Moz that can move the needle for your business.
They can help:
- Identify the most relevant key phrases to use
- Gather analytical data
- Collect info on the backlink profile
- Get insights into the competitors’ rankings
- And more
These tools allow Seattle SEO companies to develop more effective strategies, so be sure to ask which of them they use and how they will impact their work on your website.
Step #3: Read Their Client Reviews
A good way to learn about a Seattle SEO company’s strengths and weaknesses is to read its client reviews.
These will give you first-hand info on:
- Their company culture
- Their project management structure
- Ther responsiveness
- Their customer service
- And more
The client feedback matters in understanding what type of collaboration you can expect with each potential Seattle SEO expert.
Step #4: Understand How They Report Results
Before partnering with a Seattle SEO specialist, find out how they will measure the effectiveness of their strategies.
Be sure to ask them:
- How long it will take to deliver results.
- How often they will send analytical reports.
- How the changing data will influence their strategies later on.
Analytical reporting is helpful in discovering how your website is doing in terms of search engine rankings, traffic and conversions.
Additionally, it will also show if the strategies that your Seattle SEO company uses are effective or not.
Step #5: Assess Their Company Culture
While it is vital to partner with a Seattle search engine optimization agency that has a proven track record of delivering successful projects, it also matters to hire an agency that you can get along with easily.
In other words, you should find yourself a business partner who can be a good cultural fit and who:
- Shares the same values, beliefs and behaviors.
- Is passionate about the work they produce.
- Is communicative and collaborative.
These characteristics will ensure a healthy partnership that results in a creative, collaborative and successful working relationship.
15 Questions To Ask Search Engine Optimization Agencies In Seattle Before Hiring One
When you set interviews with each potential Seattle SEO agency, make sure you ask the following questions:
- Will you perform an audit on our website? What elements will you focus on?
- How will you adapt your strategies to our specific business and industry?
- What KPIs will you set for us and how will you track them?
- What experience do you have in local and international SEO?
- How do you stay on top of Google’s best practices and algorithm updates?
- What SEO tools do you use to execute your strategies?
- Do you use any black-hat SEO tactics?
- What technical SEO strategies will you focus on?
- Will you be able to handle the content writing part? Do you have experienced writers on board?
- What is your link building process?
- When can I expect to see results? How long does it take to rank on search engine results?
- How will I be involved in the project?
- How experienced are the SEO specialists that will lead my project?
- Who will I be in contact with and how will you keep me up-to-date with your progress?
- What is the project pricing?
Takeaways On Seattle SEO Companies
Seattle SEO companies stand out from the crowd because they:
- Employ highly competitive workforce
- Have local market know-how
They have an average hourly rate between $50 to $150.
Before you start your search for the best Seattle SEO expert, be sure to define your goals.
Then, take the following steps:
- Examine their past work
- Find out what SEO tools they have access to
- Read their client reviews
- Understand how they report results
- Assess their company culture
Best of luck!