Table of Contents
- What Makes Digital Marketing Agencies In NJ Unique?
- What Services Can You Outsource To A Digital Marketing Company In NJ?
- How Much Do Digital Marketing Agencies In NJ Charge For Their Projects?
- Why Should You Hire A Digital Marketing Company In NJ?
- How To Choose The Best Digital Marketing Agency In NJ
- 10 Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Digital Marketing Company In NJ
- Takeaways On Digital Marketing Agencies In NJ
What Makes Digital Marketing Agencies In NJ Unique?
New Jersey attracts skilled talent from New York.
New York City is a leading tech hub that is a second home for Silicon Valley giants.
With the IT industry growing at a fast pace and the government supporting and investing in the sector, it is no wonder the city is home to many technology companies including:
However, considering the fact that New York is the third most expensive state in the US where the cost of living is skyrocketing, many businesses and tech professionals move to New Jersey which offers business-friendly conditions.
According to Salary, the cost of living in NYC is 58.9% higher than in Trenton. It means that New Jersey’s capital is twice less expensive than The Big Apple.
These conditions combined with the lower taxes make New Jersey a welcoming place for business investments and top-notch talent, including digital marketers.
So, it comes as no surprise that Trenton ranks among the 20 best cities for IT jobs based on CompTIA’s 2020 tech town index.
In fact, the city had almost 13,000 tech job postings between August 2019 and July 2020 and tech professionals make a healthy median income of $94,997.
In addition, unlike other related agencies in New York, Los Angeles or Boston, digital marketing agencies in NJ have gained a deep understanding of the major industries in the area like:
- Biopharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Transportation, Distribution, Logistics
- Financial Services
- Retail Trade
- Construction and Energy
- Leisure and Hospitality
This is a key feature that points out the fact that these professional companies have unique insights into the local audience and key competitors that they can leverage to build effective campaigns and distribute successful projects.
What Services Can You Outsource To A Digital Marketing Company In NJ?
Digital marketing agencies in NJ incorporate data-driven strategies to help you strengthen your online presence and achieve various goals like:
- Drive customer loyalty
- Generate engagement
- Obtain better conversion rates
- Gain brand credibility
Most of these companies offer full-service digital marketing, however, some of them choose to particularly specialize in specific areas like:
- Market research: They use a set of techniques with the aim to collect information on your target market, audience and key competitors. This data allows them to create effective strategies that help brands like yours increase awareness, grow the customer base and boost revenue.
- PPC: They create and run PPC campaigns across various channels like social media. Based on the type of your business and your needs, they may create different types of ads like display ads, banner ads, retargeting ads and more.
- Social media marketing: They optimize social media accounts and create relevant posts that they share on different social channels like Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn with the aim to drive engagement.
- Content writing and marketing: Digital marketing agencies in NJ offer professional content writing services. This includes the creating and distribution of different written material in the form of articles, emails, press releases, eBooks, whitepapers and more.
- Video production and marketing: Apart from written content, some agencies may focus on producing high-quality videos relevant to brands and their identities. From writing scripts to shooting scenes and promoting videos across channels, they cover all stages of the video production process.
Among the other services that you can outsource to a digital marketing company to NJ are:
- Inbound marketing
- Integrated marketing
- eCommerce marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Amazon marketing
How Much Do Digital Marketing Agencies In NJ Charge For Their Projects?
The most common pricing structure among the best digital marketing agencies in NJ is the fee per hour which is based on time estimates.
In other words, you will pay your partner depending on the number of hours that will be spent on your project.
Prices vary from $15 to $200 and some major factors that will dictate this fee are:
- Company stature and team size
- Type of services needed
- Project scope and deadline
Another option is project-based billing where the agencies have fixed prices for particular types of services.
For example, this is how much you can expect for the following tasks:
- $300-$500/month for email marketing
- $750-$2000/month for SEO
- $1,500-$2,500+ for social media marketing
Some digital agencies in NJ might also offer result-based billing. In such instances, you will pay your partner based on the specific results that they should deliver.
These results may be:
- Higher search engine rankings
- Increased web traffic
- More social media followers
- Increased revenue
- And more
Why Should You Hire A Digital Marketing Company In NJ?
The primary reason why you should partner with a digital marketing agency in NJ is the access to top-notch talent.
The state’s industry is thriving and its capital Trenton ranks among the best places that hire the most high-tech workers in the US.
Thanks to Trenton’s great geographical location and lower cost of living than New York City, the state especially drives professionals from major hubs like The Big Apple and Philadelphia.
What’s more, operating in the area and serving local clients, digital agencies in NJ have developed deep experience in the leading industries that drive the state’s economy.
So, thanks to their unique insights into the local ecosystem, market challenges and opportunities these companies are able to deliver projects that drive measurable results and yield positive ROI.
How To Choose The Best Digital Marketing Agency In NJ
Picking the best digital marketing agency in NJ goes beyond expertise and cost.
To make sure you pick an agency that can meet your needs the best, take the following key steps:
- Read their reviews: Client feedback in the form of online reviews is a valuable credibility signal that will show how trustworthy the agencies you consider are. Reviews will also help you learn about their transparency and flexibility in terms of planning and pricing as well as reveal key info on their company culture.
- Find out about their industry experience: While digital marketing agencies in NJ tend to accumulate an understanding of the major industries in the state, some of them choose to specialize in specific sectors only. So, to make the right choice and pick a partner that has a deep grasp of your target market, check the portfolios of each company to see what sectors they have served.
- Ask about their strategic process: From communication to campaign building, learn how they create their strategies and how they deliver results. The best digital marketing company in NJ will have streamlined processes, ensure complete transparency and constant communication during the entire project.
- Learn who will work on your project: The most important asset of every professional agency is its people. When you are hiring the company, you are actually paying for the team members that will work on your project. So, you should ask who will execute the needed strategies and what level of experience they have. Obviously, you want to work with experts that have the right skill set and relevant expertise.
- Send a request for proposal (RFP): Taking the time to create a well-written RFP can make all the difference and ensure you pick the right partner for your project. This document will help you gain important information on each prospective digital marketing agency in NJ and allow you to make a comparison between agencies. Above all, an RFP proposal will ensure you select the company that meets your criteria the best.
10 Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Digital Marketing Company In NJ
Ask every potential digital marketing agency in NJ the following questions:
- Are our business goals realistic? What services should we consider to achieve them?
- How do you create your strategies for every unique client?
- What’s your experience in my industry?
- What tools and technologies do you have access to?
- How do you stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends?
- How regularly will we communicate and what means of communication will we use?
- Will there be a dedicated point of contact? What will his/her role be exactly?
- Will you measure results and what KPIs will you track? Will I receive analytical reports?
- When can I expect to see the desired results?
- What is your pricing policy and how much will the project cost?
Takeaways On Digital Marketing Agencies In NJ
Digital marketing agencies in NJ employ some of the finest professionals in the nation.
Unlike other US-based competitors, they have a deep understanding of the local market, audience and competition.
With key insights at hand, they are uniquely positioned to deliver successful projects especially for clients in the locally dominant sectors.
The cost of their services approximately ranges between $15 to $200 per hour.
To choose the most suitable digital marketing agency in NJ, follow these steps:
- Read their reviews
- Find out about their industry experience
- Ask about their strategic process
- Learn who will work on your project
- Send a request for proposal (RFP)
Best of luck!