Table of Contents
- What Makes New Jersey SEO Companies Unique?
- What Do The Best SEO Companies In New Jersey Specialize In?
- How Much Do New Jersey SEO Services Cost?
- Why Should You Hire A New Jersey SEO Company?
- How To Select The Right SEO Agency In New Jersey
- 15 Questions To Ask The Best SEO Companies In New Jersey
- Takeaways On New Jersey SEO Companies
What Makes New Jersey SEO Companies Unique?
Thanks to its proximity to New York, New Jersey entices skilled talent ready for the Big Apple, including SEO specialists. The city’s ability to lure and retain top talent mainly derives from better housing and business conditions.
The cost of living in New York City is 58.9% higher than in Trenton, NJ. This makes New Jersey twice less expensive as NYC.
While New York is the third most expensive US state with exorbitant rents and prices, many qualified professionals make the beeline for New Jersey where taxes are lower and housing options are more affordable.
The same convenient conditions make New Jersey a business-friendly place. As a result, more than 20 Fortune 1000 companies are headquartered in the city including:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Prudential Financial
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Campbell Soup
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- PBF Energy
- And more
These conglomerates expose local SEO companies to a competitive market which means that these agencies are prepared to:
- Provide high-value services
- Use premium resources and tools
- Deliver ambitious projects
- Stay on top of industry trends
What Do The Best SEO Companies In New Jersey Specialize In?
SEO agencies in New Jersey specialize in optimizing websites to help brands increase their search rankings, generate more organic traffic, improve their online visibility, user experience and more.
They tend to be more experienced in serving clients within the locally dominant industries:
- Transportation, distribution, logistics
- Biopharmaceutical and life sciences
- Retail trade
- Financial services
- Leisure and hospitality
- Construction and energy
Similar to their U.S.-based colleagues, New Jersey SEO companies typically offer this suite of services:
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Technical optimization
- Performance tracking
Let’s break down these general terms and look at what New Jersey SEO specialists can do for your business:
- Perform exhaustive keyword research
- Conduct user experience audit
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Optimize metadata (alt text, URLs, title tags, meta descriptions)
- Optimize content for relevant keywords
- Come up with content topics and ideas
- Optimize crawling and indexing
- Improve website speed and architecture
- Optimize for mobile devices
- Optimize for local searches
- Build quality backlinks
- Track and measure results
- Keep up with search engine algorithms
- Stay abreast of industry trends
- And more
In addition to the standard SEO package, some companies have expanded their area of expertise to provide related services such as:
- Market research
- Content marketing
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Web design
- Web development
- Social media marketing
- eCommerce marketing
- Video marketing
- And more
How Much Do New Jersey SEO Services Cost?
New Jersey SEO companies either bill their clients on:
- Hourly fees
- Per-project fees
Most agencies charge between $100 and $149 per hour. However, you can also find agencies offering premium New Jersey SEO services between $150 and $199 per hour.
These hourly fees vary from one company to another, depending on several factors like:
- The agency’s reputation and size
- The project complexity
- The project deadline
When clients prefer project-based costing, local companies may charge between $1,000 to $10,000.
Why Should You Hire A New Jersey SEO Company?
Here are the key reasons why you should partner with a New Jersey SEO company:
- Access a high-end talent pool: New Jersey is home to the internationally acclaimed Princeton University. This institution for higher education draws brilliant talent from within and outside the United States.
- Work with seasoned specialists: According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, New Jersey is the second highest paying state in the U.S. for marketing specialists, boasting an annual wage of $91,290. In fact, the state employed 19,830 marketing professionals in 2020, including SEO experts. Therefore, this East Coast state hosts a high concentration of seasoned SEO specialists who can provide internationally competitive services and all-around quality work.
- Leverage their local market know-how: Operating in the same environment with well-known companies, SEO agencies in New Jersey have gained extensive experience in the area’s predominant industries. They know the local market trends, competitors, audience and keywords well. As such, they hold unique insights that they can leverage to implement effective campaigns and deliver successful projects.
- Take advantage of their accessible rates: The reason why businesses in the surrounding areas choose to outsource from New Jersey is to get more affordable rates compared to its neighboring state of New York. Thanks to New Jersey’s lower cost of living, local SEO companies are likely to provide the same quality of services at more accessible rates.
How To Select The Right SEO Agency In New Jersey
To choose the right partner for your business needs, make sure to follow these few steps:
Step #1: Outline Your Goals And Budget
It’s key to have a clear understanding of what you want to achieve by partnering with an SEO agency in New Jersey. This will help you select a partner that has the proper expertise to meet your business needs and goals.
Step #2: Ensure An Agency Shows Genuine Interest In Your Business
During screening interviews, make sure the prospective candidates show sincere interest in your business. They should ask insightful preliminary questions about your project and elicit solutions for the issues you’re facing.
This will ensure that the agency you choose has the dedication and motivation to help you achieve your business objectives.
Step #3: Check Their References And Reviews
Take the time to contact their previous clients and ask them about their experience. Touch on aspects such as how effective the communication and collaboration were and what type of added value the agency was able to provide to their business.
You need to hire a company that doesn’t just execute short-term solutions but takes a long-term approach to help secure SEO success for the long haul.
Step #4: See What SEO Tools They Use
Successful search engine optimization revolves around top tools that can determine high-value keywords, research competitors, collect analytics and track progress.
So, it’s best to figure out whether a potential New Jersey SEO company uses premium resources such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, Google Search Console, KWFinder, among others, to create their strategies.
This will give more accurate data to improve your SEO performance and help you achieve a winning SEO campaign.
Step #5: Explore Their Past Projects
A New Jersey SEO agency’s portfolio will give you details of its past performance.
Make sure to look into their previous projects to gain valuable information on their industry experience, knowledge, work quality and ability to deliver successful results.
Step #6: Look Into Their Team’s Expertise
Find out if the specialists working on your project have years of experience behind them and have solved similar business problems. Having experts in charge of your project will most likely ensure a more solid strategy and a successful project implementation that will yield concrete results.
15 Questions To Ask The Best SEO Companies In New Jersey
After narrowing down the list to only a few potential partners, be sure to ask them the following questions:
- Have you worked on similar projects before?
- How long it will take until we see the first results?
- What does your SEO process look like?
- How will you tailor your strategy to our niche and business goals?
- Do you use premium SEO tools to create your strategies?
- How much will the project cost?
- Who is our contact person and who will take charge of our account?
- How qualified are the SEO specialists who will work on our project? Do they know our industry?
- How often will you update us on your progress?
- Is content creation included in your initial offering?
- What are your SEO best practices and how can we make sure that you apply them to our website?
- Which metrics do you use to measure the success of your campaigns?
- Are there any services that you will outsource?
- Should we expect additional fees along the way?
- How do you keep up with the latest industry trends?
Takeaways On New Jersey SEO Companies
Many brands choose to partner with New Jersey SEO companies for their upcoming projects because they:
- Employ seasoned SEO experts
- Provide internationally competitive services
- Have expertise in the locally dominant sectors
- Offer more affordable rates compared to New York
The cost of their services varies between $100 and $149 per hour, on average.
To select the right SEO partner for your business, consider doing the following:
- Define your goals and budget
- Determine if an agency shows serious interest in your business
- Look at their references and client feedback
- Figure out what tools they use
- Flip through their past projects
- Ensure they have a qualified team