Table of Contents
- What Makes a New Jersey Video Production Company Unique?
- What Do Video Production Companies in NJ Specialize In?
- Why Hire a New Jersey Video Production Company?
- How Much Do Video Production Services in NJ Cost?
- How To Find the Right Video Agency in NJ for Your Business?
- 10 Questions to Ask Video Production Companies in NJ
- Takeaways on New Jersey Video Production Companies
What Makes a New Jersey Video Production Company Unique?
Despite being the fifth smallest US state based on land area, New Jersey has a thriving economy. New Jersey has different characteristics that make local video production agencies unique, including:
Feature #1: NJ Has a Growing, Thriving Economy
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, NJ's GDP grew by 6.4% in 2021, reaching $671.4B. This makes New Jersey the eighth largest economy in the United States.
New Jersey's diverse economy consists of these primary industries:
- Logistics and Transportation: NJ's extensive distribution and warehousing facilities, accessibility to the national market and well-developed transportation systems make it more accessible globally.
- Pharmaceuticals: The northeastern state is home to state-of-the-art research institutions and world-class universities that sustain the state's reputation as the most prominent pharmaceutical center.
- Life Sciences: New Jersey has the highest population of engineers and scientists in the US, emerging as a global leader in the life science industry.
- Financial Services: On a national and global scale, New Jersey's financial services provide the drive to sustain innovation, economic growth and job creation.
- Information Technology: The state's information and communications technology (ICT) sector is home to the second-highest population of ICT specialists and houses over 5,000 ICT companies.
New Jersey's growing economy is one of the determining factors that can attract talented professionals to move into the state. Once they move into the state, local businesses will constantly have access to a video production agency in NJ that can handle their advertising and marketing needs.
Feature #2: NJ Can Attract Aspiring Professionals
The US Census data shows New Jersey had nearly 23,000 business establishments in 2016. That gives the locals more job opportunities to stay in the area.
On top of that, NJ had a median income for all households of $82,545 and; per capita personal income of $42,745, based on the US Department of Commerce data. New Jersey ranked 4th in the United States and was 125% of the national average of $51,640.
NJ's population of established companies and income rates are the primary factors that attract aspiring professionals to stay and work in the area. It might mean New Jersey has enough people for local businesses to handle their video production needs.
As the city's population of dedicated individuals increases, local agencies can employ innovative artists to provide them with fresher ideas to meet their clients' expectations.
What Do Video Production Companies in NJ Specialize In?
A New Jersey video production company produces high-quality video content for clients within different industries included in their corporate marketing strategies, including:
- Employee training videos
- Corporate videos
- Product showcases
- Online ads
- And more
Let's take a look at what video production companies specialize in:
- Market research
- Video Marketing
- And more
But video production companies in NJ have other services to offer, including:
- Content marketing
- Web design
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing
- Graphic design
- And more
In short, a New Jersey video production company plans, films, edits and produces videos for companies of all shapes and sizes.
Why Hire a New Jersey Video Production Company?
Below are some reasons you should consider hiring a Video production agency in NJ for your brand:
Reason #1: Local Agencies Will Help Grow Your Brand
In this video-driven era, cutting corners on video content isn't a good move for your business. Low-quality videos may tarnish your brand image and drive away potential consumers.
You need the assistance of a professional video production agency that will deliver quality and engaging videos to share on your social media and website. Captivating videos have the potential to enhance your brand's image and attract new customers.
Reason #2: Local Agencies Can Promote Your Videos
Most video production companies in NJ are capable of delivering a solid video marketing strategy to promote your video content efficiently. This way, you will reach your target audience as well as potential consumers who haven't heard about your brand.
Reason #3: Local Agencies Deliver Engaging Content
A New Jersey video production company is a storyteller. That can help you differentiate yourself from the competition through engaging and genuine videos. Having an excellent voice-over, a great story and beautiful imagery can make all the difference in your sales.
How Much Do Video Production Services in NJ Cost?
A New Jersey video production company has an average rate of $125 to $250 per hour. But you can find agencies with a price range of $25 to $100 per hour.
In terms of budget, you can find a production agency with a price range of $1000 to $10,000. Other agencies also have a budget of under $1000. It's best to meet with one of their representatives to talk about the factors that might affect your video production costs, including:
- Type of video
- And more
How To Find the Right Video Agency in NJ for Your Business?
Here are a few tips that will lessen the hassle of looking for the ideal New Jersey video production company that fits your company's objectives and needs:
1. Look Around to Weigh Your Options
Hiring the first video production agency in NJ you stumble upon is not the best solution. Hiring the wrong fit for your brand may affect your sales and brand image in the long run.
Make sure to research thoroughly and weigh your options against your requirements before selecting a business partner. You can start by looking into the top video production companies in NJ ranked by our agency experts based on past projects, industry recognition, client reviews and other criteria.
Each New Jersey video production company offers a wide range of video content, quality, services and rates so there are numerous options to choose from.
Additionally, it's best to ask for estimates from different agencies before deciding on which one you want to work with.
2. Hire a Team You're Comfortable With
It'll also be best practice to get a feel for whether or not you'll be comfortable being active in the production process. You can ask a New Jersey video production company what they expect from you as a client. It'll allow you to get insights to improve your video content's quality.
3. Ask Around to Get Recommendations
Ask local entrepreneurs, colleagues, or other business owners from your niche about the video production services they use, including:
- Market research
- And more
References will help you confirm that your potential candidate has been honest about their claims of delivering high-quality videos.
It'll also connect you with a third party that can vouch for a New Jersey video production company's credibility in the field, making the selection process easier.
4. Discuss the Video Distribution Channels
When screening a New Jersey video production company, talk about the video type and channels that best fit your business goals.
If you plan to post the content on social media, opt for short 15-second videos. On your YouTube channel or website, you should choose long-form videos such as demos or explainer videos.
5. Set a Realistic Timeline for Your Video
A New Jersey video production company will likely have to draft a contract before actually starting to work on your project. So, make sure to discuss a potential timeline from the get-go to ensure you meet the video's release date.
For example, live-action videos are more vulnerable to delays than animated ones.
That's because it may involve delayed feedback, casting issues, bad weather or difficulties in obtaining the permits needed, further delaying your production.
Therefore, your chosen agency should provide you with a list of potential setbacks that might affect your video project and ask how they'll deal with these problems.
10 Questions to Ask Video Production Companies in NJ
- What types of videos will grab my audience's attention?
- What similar brands have you worked with before?
- What kind of video equipment and resources do you have access to?
- What are your agency's specialties?
- Who from your team will be the project leader?
- Can you provide a portfolio of your most recent work?
- What is your pricing structure? How does payment work?
- Do you understand my business objectives?
- Who will be handling the pre-production and post-production work?
- How will you determine if my video content is effective or not?
Takeaways on New Jersey Video Production Companies
New Jersey's thriving economic growth and industry clusters attract talented professionals in various fields, including video production. With the city's increasing population of talented professionals, local agencies will always have access to skilled workers, making them a great addition to their team.
In turn, hiring a New Jersey video production company will ensure that you reach your company's goals within the set budget and timeline. You'll also get constant access to skilled professionals that can work on your project efficiently.
You don't have to worry about the charges because each company offers affordable services. Local agencies charge $125 to $250 per hour. However, you can still find companies that charge $25 to $100 per hour. For a project, they charge $1000 to $10000 on average.
Don't hesitate to reach out to the top-rated video production companies in the city.