Table of Contents
- How App Developers In Atlanta Differ From Other U.S. Colleagues
- What Services Can You outsource To App Development Agencies In Atlanta, GA
- How Much Does Mobile App Development In Atlanta, GA Cost?
- Why Should You Hire App Developers In Atlanta?
- How To Choose The Best App Development Agency In Atlanta, GA?
- 15 Questions To Ask App Developers In Atlanta Before Hiring One
- Takeaways On App Developers In Atlanta
How App Developers In Atlanta Differ From Other U.S. Colleagues
App developers in Atlanta offer standard app development services. However, they differentiate from other developers for these reasons:
Reason #1: Atlanta Draws Highly-Skilled Talent From Across The Country
Niche ranks Atlanta among the top 20 cities for young professionals in America. When ranking the cities, the organization focused on several factors, including:
- Number of millennial residents
- Job opportunities
- Affordable housing
Indeed also placed Georgia’s capital among the best cities for jobs around the country. Several facts make Atlanta a great place where young professionals can gain access to new career opportunities.
The city enjoys a lower cost of living than the national average. In fact, its residents have six percent lower housing costs. Translated in numbers, the median home price amounts to $327,568 and the median rent amounts to $1,026/month.
Furthermore, Atlanta enjoys a stable job market. Currently, there are 453 web designer postings in the area including notable brands like KPMG, Salesforce and Microsoft.
These conditions granted Atlanta a spot among Forbes’ best cities for business and careers.
As a result, Atlanta is home to many corporate companies like:
App developers in Atlanta may have developed apps for these major brands. This implies they are bound to:
- Use cutting edge tools and technologies
- Stay on top of development trends
- Offer high-end services
Reason #2: Atlanta Has A Bustling Culture Scene
Thanks to its murals and graffiti, Atlanta has earned its nickname as “City of Murals”.
The city boasts a diverse art scene, from street art and outstanding live performances to first-class museums and theatres.
Atlanta also has a vibrant music scene and hosts great concerts and festivals. In fact, it is the birthplace of many popular artists, including Toni Braxton.
Operating in such a lively environment, app developers in Atlanta take inspiration from the many cultural activities happening around the city which contributes greatly to their creativity.
Reason #3: Atlanta Has A Number Of Growing Industries
Atlanta is home to thriving industries that drive Georgia’s economy forward, including:
- Logistics and supply chain
- Healthcare information technology
- Advanced manufacturing
Unlike other developers around the country, app developers in Atlanta tend to naturally accumulate experience in these dominant sectors.
Serving mostly local businesses has allowed them to gain unique insights into:
- The local business ecosystem
- Market challenges and opportunities
- Industry key players
- Audiences’ needs and pain points
- Competitors’ strengths and weaknesses
This is what makes them better positioned to develop effective strategies and projects for local clients.
What Services Can You outsource To App Development Agencies In Atlanta, GA
Mobile app development agencies in Atlanta, GA specialize in developing high-performance applications that meet their clients’ requirements.
They are proficient in:
- eCommerce app development
- Android app development
- iPhone app development
- Windows app development
- HTML5 mobile app development
- Educational app development
- Social network app development
- Wearable app development
Their job is to create a user-friendly product that drives the type of results businesses need. These results may include:
- Improving brand awareness and recognition
- Boosting brand accessibility
- Strengthening customer engagement
- Increasing sales and revenue
- And more
Their core offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting competitor and market research
- Determining key app features and functionalities
- Building databases
- Integrating APIs
- Securing applications
- Performing app testing
- Ensuring an intuitive user experience
- Offering maintenance and post-launch support
- And more
How Much Does Mobile App Development In Atlanta, GA Cost?
Mobile app development companies in Atlanta, GA usually invoice their projects based on hourly rates and time estimates.
The price range varies between $5 and $150 per hour. Some factors that may dictate this cost are:
- The agency’s size and reputation
- The project requirements
- The project complexity
- The project deadline
If an agency offers project-based pricing, it means that it will charge you based on your app’s type and complexity.
Prices may vary between:
- $1,500 and $5,000 for an app of low complexity
- $10,000 and $50,000 for a moderately complex app
- $50,000 and $250,000+ for a complex app
Why Should You Hire App Developers In Atlanta?
These are the key reasons why you should consider partnering with app developers in Atlanta:
1. Work with highly skilled talent
App developers operating under Atlanta’s sky have a reputation as some of the finest experts in the country.
Thanks to the city’s affordability, job opportunities and top employers, Atlanta attracts talents who want to grow professionally and build outstanding careers.
2. Take advantage of their creativity
Considering that Atlanta enjoys a vibrant cultural scene, local app developers are exposed to a rich and vigorous cultural environment.
This allows them to constantly draw inspiration and develop more creative ideas for their projects, helping their clients launch products that stand out from the crowd.
3. Leverage their local market know-how
App developers in Atlanta are likely to have served many local businesses and industry leaders. As a result, they have acquired relevant expertise to develop successful mobile applications for the key industries in the area.
How To Choose The Best App Development Agency In Atlanta, GA?
Here are some vital steps to take before selecting the best mobile app development agency in Atlanta, GA:
Step #1: Go Through Their Portfolios & Case Studies
Visit these companies’ portfolios and case studies to learn how competent they are to execute your project.
Proof of their past work, these will give you valuable information on:
- Their capabilities and skills
- Their industry expertise
- Their previous experience with different operating systems, apps and clients
Be sure to download and test some of their apps to see if they can deliver fully functional products with an intuitive user interface.
Step #2: Read The Feedback Of Other Clients
Client reviews will show you how reliable and credible each mobile app development company in Atlanta, GA is.
You will learn how they plan and execute their projects, what their customer service is like, how they treat their clients and if they can meet deadlines.
Above all, reviews will help you find out if these agencies can deliver quality work and drive the type of results your business needs.
Step #3: Ask About Post-Launch Support And Maintenance
No matter their size or purpose, all types of mobile applications need to be regularly maintained and updated to provide users with the best experience possible.
This type of support includes various tasks like:
- Fixing bugs and errors
- Adding new features and content
- Monitoring performance
- Ensuring app support with new hardware/software
- Updating the user interface
- Keeping a check on licenses
- And more
Since they will know the app’s code and its features, app developers in Atlanta who will build your app will execute these processes accurately.
Therefore, be sure to partner with a company that wants to invest in a long-term partnership and can provide support after launch.
Step #4: Learn About Their Security Processes
According to VMware:
“Application security is important because today’s applications are often available over various networks and connected to the cloud, increasing vulnerabilities to security threats and breaches. There is increasing pressure and incentive to not only ensure security at the network level but also within applications themselves. One reason for this is because hackers are going after apps with their attacks more today than in the past.”
Your application can be exposed to various external threats and hacker attacks. However, to keep your sensitive data safe, you need to ensure it comes with a high level of security.
So, find out how the mobile app development company in Atlanta, GA you hire protects its products and whether they use secure code.
Step #5: Find Out What Type Of Testing They Perform
Today's users would turn to your competition if they face some inconveniences in your mobile application.
Whether it is due to slow loading time, poor navigation, crashes or bugs, your developers should deliver a scalable and user-friendly product to lower the number of abandonments.
App testing can make all the difference. All it takes is developing and executing an end-to-end testing strategy into the development process that will ensure high performance, great usability and user-friendliness.
15 Questions To Ask App Developers In Atlanta Before Hiring One
- Have you developed any similar apps before? Can I see some of them?
- How well do you understand my business model?
- What information will you need from me before the project starts?
- What does your app development process entail?
- Do you build for all platforms simultaneously?
- What development methodologies do you follow?
- How do you handle app security?
- What type of testing will you perform? How will you make sure the app comes without any errors?
- Who of your app developers will work on my project and how experienced they are?
- Do you follow best coding practices?
- How will you manage the project?
- What type of support will you provide after the app’s release?
- How will we communicate during the project?
- How much will the application cost?
- What are the terms and conditions?
Takeaways On App Developers In Atlanta
App developers in Atlanta offer general app development services. However, unlike their U.S. competitors, they are best positioned to execute your upcoming project because:
- They offer high-quality services
- They are notorious for their creativity
- They have local market know-how
An hour of their time can cost you around $5 and $150.
To choose the best mobile app development agency in Atlanta, GA, take the following steps:
- Go through their portfolios and case studies.
- Read their clients’ feedback.
- Ask about post-launch support and maintenance.
- Learn about their security processes.
- Find out what type of testing they perform.
Best of luck!