The Rational 360 approach to digital involves emphasizing real outcomes by leveraging battle-tested strategies alongside a custom suite of digital tools for innovative social listening, data mining, and micro-targeting audiences
. These tools and strategies translate to building relationships with online activists through email, text message, and social media, and monitoring and reaching key influencers.
- Monitoring and measuring leading influencer sentiment. Rational 360 identifies and maps key influencers and specific audiences, then locates the best channels for targeting and outreach, and the messages that will maximize engagement to reach and sway influencers and audiences to take action.
- Reaching influencers with sophisticated digital targeting. Rational 360 “geo-fences" critical locations and events – and then serve ads to people inside. We can target and reach attendees of board meetings, legislative meetings, or association meetings and identify significant decision-makers based on job title.
- Delivering targeted content to key audiences. Rational 360 has deep expertise developing compelling rich media content, including video, audio and graphics. These materials are then targeted to specific audience segments based on demographic and geographic data, including with high-impact ad spots.
- Building digital grassroots advocate armies. Rational 360 develops custom email welcome series to walk activists up a ladder of engagement for higher-bar actions, eventually moving action from online to offline. Individual audiences are segmented carefully to maximize deliverability and engagement.
- Developing social media presence to communicate regulatory asks and recruit new advocates. Rational 360 develops Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles with specific messaging around client focus areas to build an online presence and to help attract grassroots support as well as to share timely updates with reporters and influencers.