Table of Contents
- What Makes Glasgow Digital Marketing Agencies Unique?
- What Does a Digital Marketing Agency in Glasgow Do?
- How Much Do Digital Marketing Companies in Glasgow Charge for Their Services?
- Why Hire Glasgow Digital Marketing Agency?
- How To Choose the Best Glasgow Digital Marketing Agency?
- 10 Questions to Ask Digital Marketing Companies in Glasgow
- Takeaways on Glasgow Digital Marketing Agencies
What Makes Glasgow Digital Marketing Agencies Unique?
What differentiates an average Glasgow digital marketing agency from their counterparts throughout the UK, or even the ones across the Atlantic?
Glasgow is the powerhouse of the Scottish economy. As the largest metropolitan region and one of the fastest-growing city economies in the UK, Glasgow represents a major business and industry hub with a highly skilled population.
Supported by initiatives such as the Glasgow City Region City Deal, the “The Dear Green Place” is building on its robust infrastructure and its growing population to be one of the most diverse and forward-thinking cities in Europe.
Glasgow is home to some of the leading industries including:
- Life Sciences
- Low Carbon
- Creative Economy
- Digital Technology
- Tourism and Events
- Engineering, Design and Advanced Manufacturing
- Finance and Business services
- Higher and Further Education
These are the key sectors where GEC judged that Glasgow has the best prospects for future growth considering its existing/potential assets and global growth trends.
Living and operating in Glasgow, companies operating in these industries are likely to:
- Be on top of the latest marketing trends
- Use premium tools and technologies
- Employ top talent
Mostly working with local businesses and clients in said sectors, digital marketing companies in Glasgow can deliver a variety of winning strategies.
What Does a Digital Marketing Agency in Glasgow Do?
A highly diversified and ever-growing market around the Glasgow region has conditioned the local digital marketing agencies to adapt and offer a variety of services to local brands.
The average digital marketing agency in Glashow offers services including but not limited to:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- PPC advertising
- Market and competitor research
- Data analysis
- Web design and development
- And more
1. Content Marketing
According to HubSpot, digital marketing agencies that focus on blogging are 13 times more likely to receive a positive ROI.
As content marketing efforts become increasingly important, Glasgow digital marketing companies understand the positive impact it brings.
As such, they put an emphasis on creating and distributing meaningful, impactful and consistent content across various channels, including websites and social media platforms.
They develop strategies to make sure your content stays relevant to your brand, niche as well as target audience so that it can attract the right prospects and fuel the so-called “conversion engine”.
2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
As most online experiences start with a search engine, SEO is becoming ever more important for any business. Getting your website on the first page of SERPs, or in other words, right in front of your target audience, is essential.
The best digital marketing agencies in Glasgow understand the power of SEO and can leverage different SEO initiatives to your brand’s advantage.
They are aware of different tactics for optimizing online content and websites, so they will pay deep attention to on-page, technical, as well as off-page best SEO practices to transform and improve your online presence.
3. Social Media Marketing
87% of online consumers who follow a brand on social media are likely to visit its website and/or download its app.
Stats speak for themselves, but transforming them into tangible, useable instruments can be challenging.
Digital marketing companies in Glasgow have the necessary knowledge, experience and resources to help you reach out to your desired audience and establish meaningful relationships that ultimately bring more interactions with your brand and sales.
4. Email Marketing
The ROI from email marketing on a global level is truly exceptional and digital marketing agencies in Glasgow understand how to use the right messaging to increase open and retention rates.
Working with content marketing experts, graphic designers and marketing analysts, they create compelling email templates, captivating on-brand visuals and strategic copy that both engages your audience and promotes your business, products and/or services.
How Much Do Digital Marketing Companies in Glasgow Charge for Their Services?
While certainly more affordable than their American peers, most digital marketing agencies in Glasgow accept projects valued anywhere between $1,000+ and $10,000.
Opting for an hourly rate, you can expect to pay between $50 and $150/hour. However, sometimes you can witness hourly rates going as low as $25 and as high as $200.
This will largely depend on several factors like:
- The type of project
- The complexity of the project
- The company’s experience and/or seniority
As usual, long-term collaborations have proved to be the most effective both in terms of performance and cost.
Why Hire Glasgow Digital Marketing Agency?
The top advantages of partnering with Glasgow-based digital marketers are:
- Reaching your local audience: Experts living and operating in the Glasgow region have acquired a deep understanding of the local market trends, the area’s primary industries, opportunities and challenges. They have unique insights into your target audience and they know their needs and pain points.
- Outperforming your competitors: Digital marketing professionals in Glasgow operate in one of the liveliest cities in the UK and even Europe. The city’s unique position influences and turns some of the most creative digital experts to deliver internationally competitive services, allowing you to get a step ahead of your competitors and accelerate business growth.
- Being on top of emerging trends: Operating in Scotland’s capital, the local digital marketing firms are compelled to stay on top of the latest marketing trends that help brands stay competitive, relevant and foster online growth successfully.
How To Choose the Best Glasgow Digital Marketing Agency?
Finding the perfect partner for your digital marketing efforts can be daunting as it requires more than the agency’s service offerings and budget fit.
The key component is transparent and clear communication, so you need to ensure that their company culture and managing techniques complement your own. To get to know the digital marketing agency you want to work with, focus on the following:
1. Open/Honest approach
What is their project management style and does it fit your own? Will you have access to the progress at any and all times? How will you determine and access the desired KPIs/metrics and what influence can you have on the process?
These are the usual questions an average digital marketing professional hears on a daily basis. If the prospective agency isn’t able to provide clear and understandable answers, it’s time for another candidate.
2. Transparent/Fluid communication
More often than not, transparency equals credibility. And the best digital marketing companies in Glasgow should offer honest communication, giving their potential clients complete access to their services, experts and experience.
Clear communication and organized project processes inspire you to trust an agency and further enable them to streamline and supply detailed campaign information, updates and analytics insights.
3. Project portfolio
The agency’s history can tell you more about your future partnership than its original pitch.
For example, you can look for projects similar to your own, past clients in the same industry and much more. If they built knowledge in your niche, they will likely deliver more effective results.
4. Client reviews
In addition to the portfolio, client reviews can give you a unique insight into the way every digital marketing agency in Glasgow operates.
To properly determine their strengths and weaknesses, search for positive experiences and be mindful of the negative ones.
10 Questions to Ask Digital Marketing Companies in Glasgow
To determine whether your shortlisted companies are a good fit for your business, set up individual interviews to gain a deeper insight into their qualifications.
Ask them this series of questions:
- What is your core area of expertise and what services do you offer?
- Have you worked with a company in my industry or a similar one before?
- What are some of the success stories you are most proud of and why?
- Which tools do you use for project management and which to deliver your services?
- How do you stay on top of the latest trends and technology?
- How do you measure campaign performance and what KPIs do you track?
- Which metrics do you track to measure the effectiveness of your strategies?
- What is the estimated timeline of the project and when will I be able to see the desired results?
- Who will be the main point of communication and do you seek involvement from my in-house team?
- How do you price your services? How much will you charge?
Takeaways on Glasgow Digital Marketing Agencies
To ensure successful collaboration with your chosen Glasgow digital marketing agency, be sure to discuss your long-term business goals and pricing.
Glasgow-based digital marketing specialists can help you:
- Reach your local audience
- Outperform your competition
- Be on top of emerging trends
Most Glasgow digital marketing agencies charge between $1,000 and $10,000 per project or $50 and $150 per hour.
To choose the best partner for your business you should focus on:
- Agency’s approach
- Transparent communication
- Project portfolio
- Client reviews
Best of luck!