Table of Contents
- What Makes Branding Agencies In Houston Unique?
- What Do Houston Branding Companies Do?
- How Much Does A Branding Agency In Houston Charge For Their Services?
- Why Hire A Branding Company In Houston?
- How To Choose The Best Branding Agency In Houston
- 10 Questions To Ask Houston Branding Companies
- Takeaways On Branding Agencies In Houston
What Makes Branding Agencies In Houston Unique?
Branding agencies in Houston offer standard branding services similar to their counterparts across the US.
However, there are a few key facts that set them apart from all others:
Fact #1: Houston Draws First-Rate Talent From Across The Country
Skilled branding strategists from different states move to Houston for several reasons:
- Low unemployment rate: because Texas has a low unemployment rate of 3.9% and its job market is projected to grow by 30.9% in the next ten years. In fact, Texas comes in fourth place when it comes to hiring marketing professionals in the US. In 2020, 18,060 marketing managers were working in the southern state. Since Houston is the largest city in Texas, we can safely assume that a huge number of branding experts are employed there.
- Low cost of living: the cost of living in Houston is 49% lower than in New York City and Texas is one of the few states where residents are exempted from income tax. Overall, people in Houston are faced with better living conditions and job opportunities, which make this Texan city an enticing place for top-notch talent.
Fact #2: Houston Boasts A Multilingual Workforce
Houston is the most diverse city in the United States, according to WalletHub’s 2021 report.
The city hosts many ethnic groups:
- White (Hispanic) - 30.1%
- White (Non-Hispanic) - 23.7%
- African American (Non-Hispanic) - 22%
- Other (Hispanic) - 13.4%
- Asian (Non-Hispanic) - 7.23%
That means Houston is home to a multilingual workforce that can understand multicultural markets.
So, outsourcing your branding in Houston will allow you to reach, engage and expand brand awareness to new audiences, regardless of ethnicity.
Fact #3: Branding Agencies In Houston Have Deep Experience Into The Local Industries
Serving local clients, a branding agency in Houston has naturally gained a deep knowledge of the locally dominant sectors:
- Aerospace and aviation
- Advanced manufacturing
- Life sciences
- Digital technology
- And more
Therefore, branding companies in Houston are more likely to execute successful branding strategies for businesses operating in these industries.
In addition, a large number of Fortune 500 companies are based in Houston, including:
- Philips 66
- Plains GP Holdings
- Baker Hughes
- Occidental Petroleum
- And more
Working for big brands like these, branding agencies in Houston are bound to provide only the highest quality of services.
What Do Houston Branding Companies Do?
Houston branding companies create holistic brand strategies to entice new consumers, encourage loyalty and help businesses fulfill their brand promise across different channels.
They craft a brand narrative encompassing your mission, vision, core values, value proposition and seamlessly incorporate it in all communications, whether internal or external campaigns and content.
This keeps your brand consistent across all touchpoints and marketing channels, making it easy for consumers to recognize or recall your brand.
If consumers can remember your brand, they are much more likely to buy your product instead of your competitors.
Branding agencies in Houston know precisely how to combine these ingredients to enhance brand perception and recall – two defining aspects that influence your customers’ purchasing decisions when choosing between you and your competition.
Houston branding companies have teams of brand strategists, analysts, graphic designers, digital marketers, content writers and more who work together to build and grow memorable brands.
Their main offerings include:
- Business, market and competitive analysis
- Target audience research
- Brand strategy
- Brand positioning
- Brand naming
- Brand identity
- Brand messaging
- Brand style guide
- Logo design
- Integrated marketing
- Package design
- And more
How Much Does A Branding Agency In Houston Charge For Their Services?
Branding companies in Houston typically price their services by the hour. As such, they have an average hourly rate between $100 and $175.
As for project-based rates, it can vary anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000.
The entire cost of your project solely depends on its level of complexity and how much work needs to be done.
Do you need end-to-end branding, advertising strategy makeover or is creating a striking logo your single goal?
By any case, here’s how much you can expect to spend on the following services:
- Logo design: $3,500 to $150,000
- Brand name: $10,000 to $75,000
- Branded ads: $20,000 to $1,000,000+
Why Hire A Branding Company In Houston?
According to Adobe’s latest report on digital trends, brand purpose is becoming increasingly important in communications and marketing.
However, only 27% of consumers can define the purpose of their favorite brands.
That’s because it’s difficult to unearth your brand purpose when all eyes are on the bottom line.
Your brand purpose goes beyond your products or services. It’s the “why” behind your existence. You need to show consumers that you stand for something greater than what you’re selling and that you want to make a positive impact or truly change something in the world.
A strong brand purpose can secure you a unique spot in the marketplace and help you connect with your audience on an emotional level.
People make purchase decisions based on emotions: how they feel about a brand and what it stands for. As Simon Sinek, author of the book “Start With Why”, puts it:
“People don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it. If you talk about what you believe, you will attract those who believe what you believe.”
Let’s take Dove as an example. Their communication is all about inspiring women to be themselves and treasure their uniqueness. The fact that they carry hygiene products only comes second.
Dove has a deep purpose that consumers can easily relate to. Taking a purpose-first approach, the brand fosters an emotional connection with its customers.
Therefore, in order to build meaningful relationships with your audience, you need to unlock your brand’s purpose. Hiring a branding agency in Houston can help you achieve that.
Their hands-on experience in building brands from the ground up can help you capture new audiences or nurture and retain your existing customers.
How To Choose The Best Branding Agency In Houston
Selecting the right agency in Houston for your business might be rather difficult. Consider these key aspects when choosing a partner:
- Previous projects: Explore their portfolio to evaluate their capabilities, creativity and all-round quality of work. Go through their client roster to see if they have experience in your industry as that will be an important factor to the project’s success.
- Processes: The best branding companies in Houston have clearly defined methods for each stage of the brand development process. They will closely analyze your business, conduct in-depth market and competitive research and identify your target audience in order to shape your brand identity.
- Budget: Think about your goals and focus on that when identifying your budget. This can help you narrow it down to only a few potential partners.
- Reviews: Client feedback can weigh a lot in your final decision. Ultimately, if their previous customers declare themselves happy with their project outcome, it means that an agency has kept its promise in delivering results. Also, by reading their reviews you’ll gain insights into their reliability, transparency or flexibility.
10 Questions To Ask Houston Branding Companies
Before you seal the deal with a Houston branding company, be sure to ask them these questions:
- Have you developed branding strategies for clients within our niche?
- What do you think of our existing brand? What are our strengths and weaknesses?
- What does the brand development process entail?
- Can you talk about a few brands you’ve enjoyed working with and the campaigns you’re particularly proud of?
- How can our team be of help?
- How exactly will you obtain brand consistency across all our channels?
- How will you measure the success of your new brand strategy?
- How often will we get updates on results and deliverables?
- Which team member will lead our project?
- Will you establish a project timeline to ensure everything goes according to plan?
Takeaways On Branding Agencies In Houston
Thanks to the affordable costs of living in Houston, local companies offer quality services at accessible rates.
But Houston branding agencies bring even more to the table:
- Top-notch talent
- Bilingual resources
- Local market expertise
Being so familiar with the local sectors, branding companies in Houston are very suited for businesses within manufacturing, energy, aerospace, digital technology, transportation and more.
Most branding agencies in Houston charge between $100 and $175.
Lastly, in choosing the right partner for your business, make sure you first look into:
- Their portfolio
- Their processes
- Their reviews