Table of Contents
- What Makes Digital Agencies In Houston Unique?
- What Do Full-Service Digital Agencies In Houston Do?
- How Much Do Digital Services In Houston Cost?
- Why Should You Hire A Digital Agency In Houston?
- How To Choose The Best Houston Digital Agency
- 10 Questions To Ask A Digital Agency In Houston Before Hiring
- Takeaways On Digital Agencies In Houston
What Makes Digital Agencies In Houston Unique?
There are three key facts that differentiate digital agencies in Houston from other U.S.-based competitors:
Fact #1: They Employ A Leading Workforce
Houston drives a skilled workforce from across the nation. One of the major reasons is the affordable cost of living, which is 8% lower than the national average.
Compared to the U.S. average, Houston’s residents will have lower expenses in terms of:
- Energy (-12.8%)
- Food (-9.1%)
- Housing (-13.7%)
- Transportation (-12.4%)
Another factor to consider is the tax-friendly environment that Texas boasts. Along with Washington, Florida and Nevada, it is one of the states that don’t collect individual income tax.
While in some places this type of tax is relatively high and reaches up to 13.30% in California and 9.90% in Oregon, Texans are not obliged to pay it which allows them to save more money every month.
These conditions are also the reason why Houston has a business-friendly environment. In fact, the city ranks as the fourth best place for starting a business, according to WalletHub.
So, it’s no wonder that Houston is the fourth-biggest U.S. city based on the number of headquartered Fortune 500 companies, including:
- Kinder Morgan
- Phillips 66
It is possible that digital agencies in Houston have worked with such large companies. Hence, it is safe to assume that they can provide the highest level of services.
Fact #2: They Have A Profound Understanding Of The Multicultural Markets
Houston is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the country. A U.S. Census Bureau report shows that the city’s biggest ethnic groups in 2019 were:
- Hispanic (38%)
- Anglo (35.1%)
- African American (16.8%)
According to Visit Houston:
Considering Houston’s proximity to Mexico, it comes as no surprise that the most spoken non-English language is Spanish which is spoken by 38.76% of the population (U.S. Census Bureau).
This fact suggests that digital agencies in Houston employ a bilingual workforce who has a profound understanding of the multicultural markets and multilingual audiences.
Fact #3: They Have Experience In The Locally Dominant Industries
Houston is the fourth-largest city in the country and is a globally recognized leader in:
- Aerospace and aviation
- Transportation and logistics
- Advanced manufacturing
- Digital technology
- Life sciences and biotechnology
Having the opportunity to work with clients and businesses in these locally dominant sectors, digital agencies in Houston have gained insights into the local ecosystem, major trends, opportunities and challenges.
This indicates that if you belong to one of these industries, then you may find the specialization of these companies to better fit your needs and requirements compared to other U.S.-based competitors.
What Do Full-Service Digital Agencies In Houston Do?
Before we list the offerings of the full-service digital agencies in Houston, let’s see the general difference between full-service digital agencies and digital agencies first.
Digital agencies combine various digital channels and tactics to help brands establish a strong online presence. Their strategies may vary from web design and development to branding and advertising.
Full-service digital agencies, on the other hand, do that and much more. They offer a complete list of services and typically can handle a wide range of requirements spanning from digital marketing and lead generation to big data and advanced analytics.
Their job is to drive business growth and facilitate strong ROI by performing various types of campaigns based on the unique needs of the client. Full-service digital agencies in Houston can assist you with:
- Web design and development services
- eCommerce design, development and marketing
- Application and software development
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Digital marketing
- Video production
- Graphic design
- And more
These services coupled with their unique insights into the local market can help you build a strong online presence among your local audiences.
How Much Do Digital Services In Houston Cost?
In general, for digital services in Houston, local companies may invoice their projects:
- Per hour: This cost ranges between $40 and $200. It is usually determined by the type of services needed and the project complexity. However, the agency’s reputation can also play a huge role here.
- Per project: This normally comes at a fixed price for specific types of tasks. For instance, you can expect to pay about:
- $5,000-$100,000+ for web design
- $750-$2,000/month for SEO
- $1,500-2,500/month (+ paid ads) for social media marketing
- Based on results: This fee depends on the achieved goals or KPIs. In other words, the digital agency should deliver specific results for you to issue the payment. These results may come in the form of:
- Higher search engine rankings
- Boost in authority
- Lead generation
- Higher revenue
- And more
Why Should You Hire A Digital Agency In Houston?
These are the major reasons why you should partner with a full-service digital agency in Houston:
- Enjoy globally competitive services: Houston has welcomed some of the nation’s finest digital experts. The city’s affordability and the presence of globally renowned employers suggest that a full-service digital agency in Houston will give you top-notch talent for globally competitive services.
- Work with bilingual talent: Houston’s diversity is a key characteristic that can help you build international relationships and expand your business globally.
- Take advantage of their industry expertise: Companies operating under Houston’s sky tend to develop experience in the locally dominant sectors. Their unique insights into the local ecosystem suggest that they can deliver successful startegies for businesses in these industries because they are better positioned to:
- Spot the challenges organizations in these sectors face
- Identify missing or incomplete requirements
- Understand the technical terms of these fields
How To Choose The Best Houston Digital Agency
To find the best full-service digital agency in Houston, be sure to take the following steps into account:
- Discover their core expertise: Digital tasks can be diverse. While some companies offer a full scope of services, others may specialize in a particular service only, like email marketing or branding. This is why you should take the time to define your business goals and the type of deliverables you want to get. For example, if you need a business software solution, you should think about hiring a software development company instead. Consider all of these to ensure you partner with a company that is experienced in the type of services you need.
- Go through their portfolios and case studies: Portfolios and case studies are also great indicators of whether an agency has relevant experience to execute your project. Their past work will also showcase their creativity, industry expertise and whether they are capable of delivering measurable results.
- Read their reviews: The feedback of previous clients will provide you with first-hand info on their reliability and credibility. Additionally, you will learn about their processes, how they price, plan and deliver their projects or if they can meet deadlines and more. Ultimately, reviews will help you envision your partnership and the type of collaboration you can expect.
- See if they are a good cultural fit: Aligning your beliefs, values and behaviors with those of the agency can result in better communication, high-level performance and a healthy working environment.
- Ask about their strategic approach: The company you hire should incorporate best practices that work for your specific type of business and industry. They should also take the time to discover your needs, perform market research and create strategies based on evidence-based methodologies.
10 Questions To Ask A Digital Agency In Houston Before Hiring
- What level of experience do you have in my industry? Have you executed any similar projects? What were the results?
- How do you stay on top of digital trends?
- How do you create your strategies for each client?
- Based on my business needs, what services do you think I should consider?
- Are my goals realistic and when do you think I can see results?
- How will you measure the project’s success? What metrics will you track and will I receive performance reports?
- Who will work on my project? How experienced are they?
- How often will we communicate and how?
- What is the estimated project delivery date?
- How much should I expect this project to cost?
Takeaways On Digital Agencies In Houston
Digital agencies in Houston may be the best choice for your upcoming project because they:
- Offer internationally competitive services
- Employ bilingual talent
- Have local market know-how
They have three billing options but the most common is the cost per hour. The price range normally varies between $40 and $200.
To select the best candidate for your business needs, take the following steps:
- Discover their core area of expertise
- Go through their portfolios and case studies
- Read their reviews
- See if they are a good cultural fit
- Ask about their strategic approach
Best of luck!