Table of Contents
- How Jacksonville SEO Companies Differ From Other U.S Competitors
- What Do Jacksonville SEO Agencies Specialize In?
- How Much Do SEO Services In Jacksonville Cost?
- Why Should You Outsource SEO In Jacksonville?
- How To Choose The Best Jacksonville SEO Company
- 2. Investigate An Agency’s Expertise
- 10 Questions To Ask Jacksonville Search Engine Optimization Experts
- Takeaways On Jacksonville SEO Companies
How Jacksonville SEO Companies Differ From Other U.S Competitors
Actively operating in the same business environment, Jacksonville SEO companies have accumulated a deep knowledge of the local ecosystem and can be deemed as long-standing experts in the area’s key industries.
This is the most defining trait that makes them different from all other SEO agencies in the country.
Compared to other metro areas in Florida like Orlando or Tampa, which mostly rely on retail and tourism-related industries, Jacksonville has a diversified economy.
The leading industries contributing to the city’s economic growth are:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Aviation and aerospace
- Finance and Insurance
- Information technology (IT)
- Life sciences
- Logistics and distribution
To a great extent, Jacksonville SEO agencies tend to serve local clients. It is how they have had the opportunity to hone their industry skills. As such, they can deliver successful results to businesses within these sectors.
Aside from their local market prowess, the local SEO agencies stand out through their seasoned marketing talents.
Florida is the third state in the United States by employment in marketing. Given that Jacksonville is the largest city in Florida, we can safely state that it enjoys a great share of marketing specialists.
Jacksonville being home to skilled SEO professionals is not at all surprising. The city was ranked among the first 25 US cities for business and careers in 2019.
With a cost of living that is 5% below the national average, living in Jacksonville is way more affordable than in other East Coast urban areas, including fellow neighbors Miami and Orlando.
Offering more accessible housing and utility pricing as well as job opportunities, Jacksonville attracts top-notch talent from across the nation, including young and accomplished SEO specialists.
Therefore, outsourcing SEO in Jacksonville, FL will grant you access to a qualified SEO talent pool that can provide the best quality of services to grow your business online.
What Do Jacksonville SEO Agencies Specialize In?
Jacksonville SEO agencies specialize in fully optimizing websites for search engines and various audiences.
While their main focus is to help brands boost their rankings in SERPs, these specialized companies develop tailored strategies to hit other high-value goals:
- Increasing brand awareness
- Generating quality organic traffic
- Attracting qualified leads
- Drive more sales
- Improving domain authority
- And more
To achieve results, SEO experts engage in several tasks including, but not limited to:
- Performing an SEO audit
- Researching your market and target audience
- Conducting competitive analysis
- Executing thorough keyword research
- Optimizing all web pages for target keywords
- Coming up with new and engaging content ideas
- Improving website architecture and speed
- Building a backlink strategy
- Tracking and measuring results
- Staying updated with Google’s algorithm changes
- And more
How Much Do SEO Services In Jacksonville Cost?
Most Jacksonville SEO agencies offer packages between $1,000 and $5,000, on average.
When it comes to billing by the hour, the average cost of SEO services in Jacksonville is between $100 and $149.
The difference in pricing usually comes down to:
- The agency’s reputation and size
- Your project’s scope, complexity and timeline
In addition, some companies may offer an additional billing method – the results-based fee. It means you only get to pay for their services when they deliver the promised results.
Depending on your singular business needs and goals, these results may be:
- Higher rankings on search engines
- Increased conversion rates
- More organic website traffic
Why Should You Outsource SEO In Jacksonville?
Most businesses that choose to hire a Jacksonville SEO company do so for these two major reasons:
1. Their local market expertise
SEO experts in Jacksonville are very well informed about the local business environment. They know the ins and outs of each key industry in the city, including:
- Industry keywords and technical terms
- Market trends and emerging opportunities
- Local audiences’ pain points and expectations
- The area’s major industry players
Their accurate knowledge of the local industries allows them to hold unique insights that could make a huge difference for your business. Don’t think twice about outsourcing their services, especially if you operate in the locally dominant sectors.
2. Their quality services at affordable rates
Jacksonville is among the least expensive cities in Florida. This fact suggests that local SEO agencies might offer more affordable pricing for their services.
For you, this translates into a double win: you get quality SEO services and make the best out of your marketing spending.
How To Choose The Best Jacksonville SEO Company
A competent SEO agency can make a tremendous difference to your business. With the help of a skilled dedicated team behind the wheel, you can drive more sales and get a positive return on your marketing investment.
However, choosing the right SEO partner for your business is not at all an easy endeavor. In this ever-growing industry, agencies that promise exponential and tangible results spring up like mushrooms. And the city of Jacksonville is no exception.
Hence, you need a set of guidelines to steer you towards the best Jacksonville SEO company for your business. Here are some of them:
1. Define Your Business Goals
Before contacting an agency, ensure that you know your specific goals.
Improving your rankings on search engines encompasses a lot of marketing goals. Being specific with the targets you aim to achieve, not only helps your agency optimize your budget, but also ensures that all your expectations will be met.
A few other goals you can consider are:
- Improving brand awareness
- Acquiring more customers through sales or leads
- Building a solid reputation
- Gaining more industry recognition
- Reducing bounce rate
- And more
By all means, you don’t have to choose all these at once. Whichever objectives you set, ensure they are in line with your brand goals.
2. Investigate An Agency’s Expertise
Based on the goals you have set, research an SEO company’s expertise to make sure they’re providing all the services you need.
Each Jacksonville SEO company is qualified in the three main components of SEO:
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Technical SEO
Furthermore, some SEO agencies demonstrate expertise in additional areas, such as:
- Local SEO
- eCommerce SEO
- YouTube SEO
While some specialized companies in Jacksonville cater to specific industries, others provide services outside of SEO like:
- Content marketing
- Web design
- Web development
- Social media marketing
- eCommerce marketing
- PPC (Pay-Per-Click)
- Video marketing
- And more
So, you can find different SEO agencies in Jacksonville with different skills and capabilities to help you meet your goals.
If you own an eCommerce business, you can hire an SEO agency in Jacksonville that has proven eCommerce experience.
3. Assess Their Transparency
An SEO agency should communicate with transparency about all the actions they undertake to deliver results.
Ask your prospective candidates:
- Their process for executing the strategies
- Their communication plan to inform you of their progress
- The number and schedule of reports they will share with you
Make sure your future agency partner has clear answers to these questions and that they are open about everything they are doing to help you achieve results. This way you will know if your SEO investment is paying off.
4. Look For Social Proof
Any Jacksonville SEO company can say they are the best in the business, but you can’t always take their word for it.
The right way to evaluate their veritable success is to look for evidence on the web:
- Read the agencies’ verified client reviews on DesignRush.
- Look at other feedback on LinkedIn, Facebook or Google.
- Ask candidates for references to learn about their clients’ experience.
In addition, you can ask fellow business owners what SEO agency they chose and whether they were satisfied with the results received.
All in all, make sure to do in-depth research so you can choose the best Jacksonville SEO company for your business.
10 Questions To Ask Jacksonville Search Engine Optimization Experts
Ask each Jacksonville SEO company these questions to double-check their knowledge and commitment to your project:
- Have you worked with clients within our industry or a similar one?
- Can you show us your best work for the previous clients you’ve served?
- What are your first recommendations for our current website?
- When can we see the initial results?
- How will you approach SEO for our brand?
- How does your keyword research process look like?
- What software and programs do you use to develop your strategies?
- What KPIs do you set to measure the success of your SEO campaigns?
- How many SEO specialists will work on our project and what is their level of experience?
- How does your team keep up with the latest industry trends?
Takeaways On Jacksonville SEO Companies
Boasting a large pool of marketing specialists, Jacksonville SEO companies are poised to have teams of skilled SEO experts who can move the needle for your online business.
They tend to be more experienced in providing services for clients activating in the area’s leading sectors: advanced manufacturing, aviation and aerospace, finance and insurance, IT and more.
They have an average hourly rate between $100 and $149.
To select the best SEO agency partner for your brand, follow these key steps:
- Determine your business goals
- Evaluate the agency’s expertise
- Examine their transparency
- Read third-party agency reviews
Best of luck!