Table of Contents
What Makes Atlanta SEO Agencies Unique
Similarly to their US peers, Atlanta SEO companies help businesses improve their search engine rankings and conversion rates.
That being said, there are a few factors that make them stand out from the rest.
Firstly, the capital of Georgia is home to some of the best SEO specialists in the nation.
These are the main reasons that make the city an attractive place for top-tier talent:
- Atlanta is the 29th best-performing city in the US, in terms of economic performance and job creation.
- Its cost of living is 1% below the national average which means higher affordability that allows professionals to save more money monthly.
- The city boasts three notable educational institutions: University of Georgia, Georgia Institute of Technology and Emory University. These schools offer programs with a focus on digital marketing, including search engine optimization.
- Its job market has increased by 2.9% in the last year and is projected to reach 46.8% over the next decade, which is higher than the US average.
Secondly, Atlanta hosts 30 companies listed in Fortune 1000, including famous brands like Coca Cola and AT&T.
Catering to high-caliber clients like these, Atlanta SEO companies need to stay abreast of the latest trends and continually hone their skills to provide the best quality of services.
Finally, Atlanta SEO agencies have an in-depth understanding of the local environment, opportunities, challenges and market trends.
They are highly skilled to serve clients operating in Atlanta’s leading industries:
- Healthcare IT
- Logistics and supply chain
- Advanced manufacturing
So, local companies are uniquely positioned to offer quality services for local and global clients alike in these sectors.
What Does An Atlanta SEO Company Specialize In?
Just like other SEO companies from around the globe, an Atlanta SEO agency specializes in the many facets of SEO to help businesses of all sizes rank higher on search engines, increase their website traffic, boost conversions and more.
They typically provide this set of services:
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Tracking and measuring performance
To help your business ace the SEO game, some companies offer additional services such as content marketing, PPC, web design and development and more.
In order to improve Google rankings and increase your brand’s online visibility, you need to invest in search engine optimization.
Though it may seem like a feasible mission for your in-house team, optimizing your website for search engines requires a lot more than creating content around relevant keywords.
Atlanta SEO experts engage in a variety of activities to help your brand reach the coveted first page of search results.
These are some of the tactics they employ, to name a few:
- User experience audit
- Thorough keyword research
- Keyword optimization (text, images, URLs, title tags, meta descriptions)
- Link building
- Website optimization for Google spiders
- And more
Besides, Atlanta SEO companies use expensive tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush and more to devise short and long-term strategies to help your business achieve website success.
Moreover, SEO is a dynamic playing field that’s unceasingly evolving. These specialized companies stay on top of the latest trends in the industry to ensure your website adheres to Google’s ever-changing guidelines.
So, don’t think twice about employing the services of a professional SEO company. They have the specialized expertise to get your website and brand to the top of Google search results.
How Much Do Atlanta SEO Services Cost?
Most Atlanta SEO companies charge between $100 and $150 per hour for their services.
The hourly rates vary from one agency to another, depending on a few factors such as:
- The company reputation
- The company size
- The project complexity
- The project deadline
As for projects, the majority of local companies ask for anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000.
Why Hire An Atlanta SEO Consultant?
Take a look at these figures:
- 68% of all website traffic comes from search engines. (Brightedge)
- Only 0.78% of users searching on Google click on results from the second page. (Backlinko)
- B2B companies drive two times more revenue from organic search than any other channel. (Brightedge)
These stats speak for themselves: search engine optimization moves the needle for your online business.
However, only specialists with the right set of skills and tools can provide end-to-end SEO makeover and ongoing process.
Let’s go over a few specific reasons why you should hire an Atlanta SEO company:
- Access to skilled talent pool: With its stable job market, affordable living expenses and top schools, Atlanta attracts top-tier talent from all over the US. This results in a skilled workforce that can offer internationally competitive services.
- Local market expertise: Atlanta SEO companies hold expertise into the local scene and can offer valuable insights to help you crush your competitors. They are well familiar with the sectors in the area - fintech, healthcare, advanced manufacturing and more. They know the competitors, the industry keywords and the language used by their target audience. So, they are well-equipped to serve clients operating in these industries.
How To Select The Best SEO Company In Atlanta
Selecting the best Atlanta SEO consultants to properly optimize your website is not an easy task, especially if you’re unaware of which aspects to take into account.
So, take these steps to quickly find the best company for your business:
Step #1: Explore Their Past Projects
Dive into their previous work to garner insights into their quality work and effectiveness.
More precisely, check their previous projects to see whether the potential candidates have managed to keep websites on the top of Google search results.
Furthermore, you can grasp if an Atlanta SEO agency has dealt with clients within your niche.
This is a key component to project success since the Atlanta SEO companies already know the keywords, competitors or trends in your industry. So, compared to other companies that have zero experience in your niche, they are far more equipped to deliver good results.
Step #2: Identify What Tools They Use
It’s also extremely important to find out what type of tools they are using to develop their strategies and implement their campaigns.
The best SEO companies in Atlanta use top quality tools such as SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, KWfinder, Google Search Console and more.
These are instrumental in crafting successful SEO campaigns. Without them, the SEO specialists can’t perform accurate audience research, identify the relevant keywords or target qualified traffic.
Step #3: Learn About Their Team
Atlanta SEO companies typically hire senior-level specialists meaning that no juniors will take part in your project.
However, take the time to find out who exactly will be working on your website and what is their hands-on experience solving similar business problems.
Step #4: Ask How They Report Results
Before sealing the deal with a team of specialists, it’s key to ask them how long it will take until their efforts produce results and how often will they send you reports on their progress.
In addition, ask them how will the ever-changing data influence their strategy going forward and what steps will they take to ensure your SEO project delivers successful results.
10 Questions To Ask Atlanta SEO Experts
Before hiring an Atlanta SEO agency, make sure to ask them these questions:
- Have you worked with clients within our industry?
- How much time does it take before we can see some results?
- Can you explain how your SEO process looks like?
- Will you be able to adapt your strategy to our niche?
- What type of SEO tools do you use?
- Who will take the lead on our project?
- Do you outsource any of the tasks?
- Can we expect extra fees along the way?
- How frequently should we expect reports on your progress?
- Do you stay up to date with the latest trends in the industry?
Takeaways On Atlanta SEO Companies
Being one of the best-performing metro areas in the States, Atlanta entices some of the finest SEO experts in the country.
Be sure to leverage their specialized expertise and robust set of skills to get your business on top of Google search results and enhance your brand’s online visibility.
The special qualities that set apart Atlanta SEO agencies from their counterparts are:
- Top-level talent pool
- Local market experience
An Atlanta SEO company tends to be more qualified in providing services for the locally dominant sectors: healthcare IT, fintech, logistics and supply chain, advanced manufacturing and more.
Most Atlanta SEO companies have an average hourly fee between $100 and $150.
To find the right partner for your brand, follow these key steps:
- Explore their portfolio
- Ask about their tools
- Know the team
- Ask how they report results
Best of luck!
Scroll Up To Find The Best Atlanta SEO Companies And Pick A Partner Today!