Table of Contents
- What Makes Floria Video Production Companies Unique?
- What Are The Different Types Of Florida Video Production Companies?
- How Much Do Florida Video Production Agencies Charge?
- Why Hire A Florida Video Production Company
- How To Hire The Best Florida Video Production Company
- 10 Questions To Ask South Florida Video Production Agencies
- Takeaways On Florida Video Production Companies
What Makes Floria Video Production Companies Unique?
Florida is considered an esteemed center for tourism, agriculture and finance.
Known for its tropical climate and miles of pristine beaches, the East Coast state is a top destination for both tourists and high-level talent from across the globe.
With a GDP of $1.1 trillion in 2019, Florida is the fourth-largest economy in the US.
Though tourism is the leading sector driving Florida’s economy, in the last few years “The Sunshine State” has emerged as an attractive hub for entrepreneurs.
The entrepreneurship opportunities have grown by 88.27% in 2019.
This, along with the year-round warm weather and a lower cost of living than other major entrepreneurial hubs such as New York are key reasons why Florida entices some of the best video production companies in the US.
Furthermore, the state of Florida is home to some of the best schools in the nation. The University of Central Florida has the highest enrollment rate in the US, with more than 59,000 students.
This shows that Florida is teeming with top tier talent and video production agencies.
Moreover, according to Data USA, 21.6% of Florida's population are Spanish speakers.
That means Florida has a diverse workforce, with video production companies being singularly positioned to understand multicultural markets.
How Big Is The Video Production Talent Pool In Florida?
Florida ranks fifth in the US by employment rate in the video and film editing sector. 1,220 video specialists were part of the sector in 2019.
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the video editing field is expected to grow 18% from 2019 to 2029, a lot faster than other sectors.
85% of companies use video as an integral part of their overall marketing strategy. Moreover, branded content video on social networks grew by 8% in 2019 in the US.
As brands across all industries need to reach an audience that mostly engages with video content, video specialists are among the most sought-after talent in global markets.
What Does A Florida Video Production Company Specialize In?
In contrast to other video production companies, Florida agencies tend to be qualified in producing videos and other multimedia for the locally dominant industries.
As stated by Investopedia, the six industries comprising the backbone of Florida’s economy are:
- International Trade
- Aerospace and aviation
- Life sciences
- Financial services
Just as any other video production agency in the world, Florida-based ones specialize in producing different types of videos for brands in order to reach and engage new audiences.
A Florida video production company typically specializes in:
- Video production
- Video strategy
- Video script
- Multimedia production
- Video marketing
- And more
They can produce various types of videos such as:
- Brand videos
- Onboarding videos
- How -To’s
- Demo videos
- Product videos
- And more
What Are The Different Types Of Florida Video Production Companies?
Video production firms in Florida can be categorized in two ways, by the exact type of services they provide and by the industry they serve.
Firstly, let’s look at the services that these companies offer:
- Video production companies: These agencies focus exclusively on video production services such as video scripts, storyboarding, filming and creating different types of videos like product videos, brand videos, demo videos and more.
- Full-service production companies: These agencies have teams of specialists who can handle end-to-end video projects, from strategy and production to distribution and marketing. Apart from the usual video services, they also provide services such as analytics, video marketing services, feature films, commercial spots, TV shows, online casting, booking talent and locations and more.
Secondly, some video production companies in Florida have developed expertise in producing videos for specific verticals:
- And more
What’s The Difference Between A Florida Video Production Company And A Florida Videography Agency?
A Florida videography agency specializes in filming or recording various events such as weddings, proms, graduations, birthday parties, baby showers and other life events.
They don’t have marketing or branding experience, nor do they have the resources to create corporate videos.
Unlike these videographers, a video production agency has teams of skilled professionals who can manage video projects from start to finish.
They develop strategies and concepts, write scripts, create storyboards and more to convey a brand’s message in one single video.
Moreover, these companies have expertise in marketing to promote your product across different channels. They have the abilities to produce high-quality corporate videos that stand out in a competitive marketplace.
How Much Do Florida Video Production Agencies Charge?
Video production is not cheap. After all, it’s a lengthy process involving many stages: pre-production, filming, production, post-production, distribution and promotion.
Considering this, the final product can turn out to be quite expensive. The cost ultimately depends on the size of your project.
Most video production companies in Florida have an hourly rate between $125 and $200. There are award-winning agencies that charge up to $250 per hour.
As for project-based pricing, most Florida-based video production companies charge between $10,000 and $25,000.
It all comes down to how complex your project is. Keep in mind that a big team of specialists work in the production of a single video, such as camera operators, video editors, actors and other key crew members.
Why Hire A Florida Video Production Company
Here are the main three reasons why you should hire a Florida video production company:
- Reach local and global audiences: These video production firms have acquired deep knowledge of the local market to provide valuable insights that can help you score off the competition. Moreover, thanks to their multicultural workforce, these specialists can easily connect with both local and global audiences.
- Overtake your competitors: Video production companies in Florida have teams of highly-trained specialists who use premium tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Corel VideoStudio Ultimate. They have access to the latest technologies and professional equipment to produce and deliver high-quality videos that can help you surpass your competitors and generate business growth.
- Enjoy cost-effective services: The cost of living in Florida is lower than in other states where you could outsource video production. This means that hiring a Florida video production agency will get you high-quality services at budget-friendly rates.
How To Hire The Best Florida Video Production Company
Selecting the best video production company for your business may turn out to be a little tricky.
Follow these steps when hiring the best Florida video production company:
Step #1: Determine The Type Of Video You Need
It’s key to decide on the type of video you need to reach your business goals. To do that, research your niche, competitors and your target audience to understand what type of video content customers are drawn to.
Then, try and find an agency that has extensive experience in creating the type of video you want to be produced. They must be able to deliver high-quality services with precision and excellence aligned to your unique requirements.
Step #2: Examine Their Portfolio
Looking through an agency’s portfolio will provide you with insight into the genre of videos they can produce, the quality and their creativity.
It’s important to determine if they have experience in your industry and the type of video content you need. This ensures you’ll get the best possible results from your partnership.
Step #3: Find Out If They Have Marketing Expertise
Many companies can boast a successful track record of artsy videos but bear in mind that you are promoting your business.
Therefore, it’s key to choose a company with digital marketing expertise that knows what kind of video content works best for your brand.
Top video production companies in Florida develop marketing strategies to put your video in front of the right viewers, on the right platforms.
They know how to specifically market your content to your audience in a way that’s unique and new. These videos have to stand out from the competition in dazzling ways.
Step #4: Ask About Their Team
Video production companies in Florida have teams of qualified professionals but some of them might not be full-time employees.
This is why you need to ask a potential video production company who exactly will be working on your project and decide on the point of contact to keep you in the loop at all times.
Step #5: Take Timeframe Into Consideration
It’s important to determine how much time the whole video process is going to take, from concept and pre-production to filming and editing.
Some video production companies are capable of providing quicker turnarounds, though at an extra cost. So, if you want to meet your deadline, be sure to take into consideration the project timeline.
10 Questions To Ask South Florida Video Production Agencies
Before deciding to hire a video production company, make sure you have gathered as much information as you possibly can about their workplace culture, their process and quality of their work.
Ask them the following questions:
- What types of videos do you specialize in?
- What types of niches do you specialize in?
- What is the typical timeframe for a project?
- Do you have digital marketing expertise?
- Who exactly from your team will be working on our video?
- What is the cost of a video project and how exactly do you charge for services?
- What types of clients have you previously worked with?
- Are you experienced in video marketing?
- Who will own the final video product?
- Can you walk me through your work portfolio?
Takeaways On Florida Video Production Companies
Video production companies in Florida are on top of their game and can produce outstanding video content for your brand.
Most agencies have marketing know-how and can create stunning visual strategies to promote your corporate video to the right audiences.
These are the key factors that differentiate Florida video production companies from their competitors in other parts of the US:
- Multicultural workforce
- Cost-effective services
- Local market expertise
These agencies are mostly qualified in providing services for the locally dominant industries: tourism, agriculture, finance.
Before hiring a Florida video production company, be sure to take these five steps:
- Decide on the type of video
- Look at their past work
- Ensure they have marketing expertise
- Ask who will work on your project
- Consider the timeframe
Most Florida-based video production agencies usually charge between $125 and $200 per hour for their services.
Best of luck!