White label social media services and software provide all the benefits of offering social media services to clients without taking away credit from the agencies. Social media marketing agencies can deliver the desired work and results using their own branding.
In this article, we have compiled a list of the 10 most effective white label social media management agencies that can help you boost brand recognition and engagement on social media.
Table of Contents
10 Best White Label Social Media Management Agencies
- Promo Republic
- Veza Digital
- Social Cali
- SEO Reseller
- That! Company
- Mix Bloom
- Agency Platform
The 10 companies in the list below provide a wide array of different services and are endorsed and trusted by brands of various profiles across the globe.
Trusted by well over 8,500 companies, SocialPilot is a social media scheduling, publishing and analytics tool that lets users collaboratively publish on all of their social accounts. It helps prepare presentation-ready reports and manage conversations from a single dashboard.
In terms of white label services, SocialPilot is fully customizable – from a branded dashboard to branded analytics reports that match the company’s brand identity.
With SocialPilot, clients can make the most of a tailored interface that reflects their brand image and design for a seamless branded experience. It also provides an opportunity to build a new income stream with the reseller benefits of the platform’s white label setup.
SocialPilot is suitable for small businesses, marketing agencies and enterprises. Its capabilities include:
- Analytics dashboard that lets users know what works and what doesn’t
- Posting through mobile and browser extensions
- Complete white label platform to support any branding efforts
- Suggesting content to fill in the queue
- Priority email and phone support
- Managing client profiles without the need for social media credentials
- White label PDF reports
- Posts and profiles customized to cater to all the clients
- Dedicated account managers
- Professional - $25.50 per month
- Small Team - $42.50 per month
- Agency - $85 per month
- Agency+ - $170 per month
PromoRepublic is an all-in-one local marketing platform that provides insights and tools for managing social media while maintaining brand integrity and improving brand reputation and online visibility.
It is used by over 50,000 brands, businesses and agencies in verticals from education and hospitality to healthcare and retail. The services PromoRepublic provides include:
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Management
- Data Insights
- Reputation Management
- Local SEO
- Distributed Marketing
This solution ensures consistent branding across multiple locations, organizes content for different markets and keeps a unified look across all branded assets.
Providing products for marketing agencies, small businesses and enterprises, PromoRepublic helps drive revenue at a scale by managing local marketing: wins local customers for clients and uncovers growth opportunities.
This social media management tool specifically lets users schedule localized posts, manage conversations and advertise to local customers.
- Small business - $49 per month
- Agency - $79 per month
- Multi-location - Custom
3. Veza Digital
An inbound internet marketing agency from Toronto, Veza Digital offers numerous white label services, among others – including those for social media management.
Veza Digital’s white label social media services are offered as a part of their clients’ internal social media team. The company’s experts work on their clients’ social media marketing for every platform, including Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and others.
The team’s specialists can manage full accounts, design posts and provide any service in between, such as:
- Social strategy: The team comes up with the right social media channels for their clients
- Account creation: Creating and optimizing the clients’ accounts for success
- Content planning: Veza Digital devises a social content plan based on their meticulous research of your business and target audience
- Post Design: A custom design that ensures every post on social media looks good and is on-brand
- User engagement: Reaching out and engaging in conversation with the clients’ target market to grow followers and generate leads
- Reporting: Showing clients the benefits they are getting from working with Veza Digital
- Pay-as-you-go model - $49 per hour
- Start-Up (Pick one service per client.) - Inquire
- Agency (Pick two services per client.) - Inquire
- Agency Plus (Pick four services per client.) - Inquire
Sendible is a white label social media management solution that helps clients grow their audience, attract new customers and achieve social media objectives via a one-stop platform.
Used by more than 30,000 marketers, brand managers and agencies, this platform helps businesses amplify their brand stories through an on-brand, fully customizable visual presence.
It lets users tailor their content, customize and preview posts on each platform, create high-quality images using a built-in editor or design them from scratch with Canva integration.
With Sendible, marketers can showcase their results in minutes by using one-click reports that display the most engaging content or by building and sending custom automatic reports.
Another unique functionality Sendible has is scheduling visual posts, such as photos, videos and image carousels to Instagram business profiles. To boost discoverability, it allows for adding geotag locations and hashtags on the first comments.
- Creator - $29 per month
- Traction - $89 per month
- Scale - $199 per month
Used by over 60,000 global agencies, managed service providers and media companies, Vendasta is the all-in-one platform for companies that sell services to local businesses under their brand.
Providing a fully on-brand experience for customers, Vendasta even offers a white-label Marketplace that helps brands expand their offerings and find new products and services.
In terms of social media management, the solution provides a hefty advantage to businesses over their competitors in the social marketing space via a set of tools and resources. Vendasta’s white label social media platform provides an automated workflow for easier business scaling and the proprietary Do It With Me (DIWM™) model.
The freemium solution, Social Marketing, provides the clients’ audience with a “new level of social media fulfillment” under their own brand. The customers can easily upgrade to a paid version to get more value and bring scaling to a whole new level. Business outsourcing companies can grow their business and get great results while operating under their own identity.
- Essentials - $359 per month
- Professional - $749 per month
- Premium - $1579 per month
- Custom - $3099 per month
6. Social Cali
Social Cali’s team of white label social media experts provides valuable digital solutions for businesses of any size in order to influence the company’s growth and transform the brand on popular social media networks.
The team helps agencies and businesses maintain an active social media presence for their clients while keeping it on-brand and aligned with their brand identity and target audience expectations.
Social Cali’s white label social media services include “intriguing content, personalized interactions, comment replies” and others. Their suite of social media features includes:
- Original Content Creation
- Social Media Calendar Organization
- Post Promotion (Ad Boost Management)
- Community Management (10 responses per day)
- Platforms Included: Facebook & Instagram
- More Social Networks (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Initial Campaign Strategy
- Single Account Manager
- No Setup Fee or Initial Campaign Investment
- Analyze Performance/Reporting
- Up to two hours of consultation per month
- Post Frequency
- And more
- Good Plan - $798 per month
- Better Plan - $1,198 per month
- Best Plan - $1698 per month
SEOReseller provides a wide range of diverse white label social media marketing and management services to agencies everywhere. The company begins by evaluating each business and discussing its goals with the client so they can create a package that works for them.
The company creates comprehensive ad campaigns that grow social media following, boost website traffic and attract more customers while securing a consistent branding experience for their customers.
The packages they offer are tailored to the client’s specific needs and consist of:
- Social Strategy: SEOReseller team considers the platforms that would yield the best results for their clients and build their strategy around them.
- Account Creation: The company sets up the clients’ social media account from the get-go.
- Post Design: The team designs high-performing posts that encourage engagement and boost reach.
- Engagement: The content they create aims to encourage likes and shares in order to build meaningful relationships with customers.
- Reporting: The measurable results and benefits are showcased via a range of reporting tools to show how the social media impact has improved.
- Plus - Inquire
- Premium - Inquire
- Prime - Inquire
8. That! Company
That! Company’s white label social media management experts understand how key social networks like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram work. They also know how to utilize these platforms to reach the audience interested in their clients’ services and products.
Some of the approaches this company uses in order to help clients resonate with their audiences on social media include:
- Understanding the tone and voice that the client wants for social media
- Meeting their clients regularly to keep them up to date on social media efforts and progress
- Measuring the said social media efforts with tools and analytics while focusing on KPIs that matter the most to the client
- Reaching and engaging target audiences on channels that are vital for the client
- Building relationships through social media and creating viral content around the client’s brand image
- Available on demand
MixBloom is a company providing quality custom social media content that engages various audiences. Their team of social media managers handles every part of the process for their clients and lets you scale up or down by adding or removing brands as needed.
Fully adaptable to the needs and goals of their clients, MixBloom ensures easy content review and approval, edit requests and feedback exchange. The completely white label solution lets marketing agencies brand MixBloom’s dashboard with their logo, colors and domain and share it with clients to approve content directly.
MixBloom comes up with high-quality social media content, including original images, professional copy and well-researched hashtags. Unlimited revisions are included in their core offering, as well as scheduling and publishing content on the agreed schedule.
- Starter - $199 per brand per month
- Business - $299 per brand per month
- Growth - $449 per brand per month
AgencyPlatform’s white label social media solution consists of several plans, all of which include a free dashboard, website form lead tracking, review widget for more positive reviews, automated weekly and monthly reporting and customer support via email, phone and chat.
The company takes up creating social profiles on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest, among many others – including writing a short bio summary about the client’s business. AgencyPlatform can also create an appealing graphic identity to be used on social media, fully aligned with the clients’ brand image.
The results and services the team boasts include:
- Increasing social presence
- Improving organic reach
- Instant alerts each time a client receives a lead
- Transparent, in-depth insights and analytics for campaigns
- Month-to-month contract with no lock-in periods
- Weekly and monthly reports
- Bronze - $9 per month
- Silver - $25 per month
- Gold - $50 per month
- Platinum - $100 per month
What Is White Label Social Media?
White label social media is a service that allows businesses to provide social media services under their brand (logo, name, colors, messaging, etc.)
With it, enterprises do not need to develop or maintain the technology required for running social media campaigns or hire a team that would do this for them.
White label social media can be anything from content creation for social media pages to managing posts and streamlining branding.
What Does a White Label Social Media Management Agency Do?
A white label social media management agency develops on-brand solutions and methodologies that give their clients a full-scale, customized presence on social media.
To provide companies with social media advantage through specific social media ad targeting data, these specialized agencies develop social media marketing campaigns that target the right audience with the right messaging.
The core of their offering is creating a social media platform that is branded and sold as their client’s own, in order to grow their social presence, engage with clients and generate new leads.
With the use of proprietary white label social media management technology, content writers, marketers and QA specialists, social media management agencies manage all of their clients’ social media channels on their behalf.
How Can White Label Social Media Management Help Your Business?
A trustworthy and effective social media presence is one of the essential elements of branding for companies of all profiles and in all industries.
It is also a great opportunity to position your brand in a demanding, crowded market and display your unique brand personality.
To achieve this, hiring white label social media content creators that can create engaging, on-brand social media content is the most cost-effective way to do this. White label social media management provides you with scalable and flexible processes that will retain your social media audience and earn their trust.
White Label Social Media Management Takeaways
Social media content creation is at the top when it comes to services that are lucrative to outsource. This is why most digital agencies offer social media management in a certain capacity among their services.
Selling social media management packages to your clients is an effective way to add recurring revenue to your business. This is where white label social media companies and solutions come in handy.
Outsourcing social media content creation to a white label partner grows your business without sacrificing your team’s bandwidth or scaling the in-house team.
The list of ten best white label social media vendors in this article provides diverse options when it comes to outsourcing and adequately branding social media services to your clients. Each of them provides a distinctive set of services, features and approaches to creating a social media tool that clients can utilize to the best.
When looking for a reliable white label social media partner – or picking one from this list – do your due diligence and research every option you consider in order to find a solution that is the best for you.
White Label Social Media Management FAQs
1. What do social media management services include?
An agency can help you with more than just post publishing. They can:
- Develop a social media marketing strategy
- Conduct audits to improve your social media strategy
- Provide creative ideas and maintain a content calendar for consistent posting
- Engage with your audience and manage community management
- Conceptualize and launch effective ad campaigns
- Guide you through optimization, reporting and tracking of results
- Offer insightful recommendations based on real-world results
2. Are there any social media white label software solutions for agencies?
Yes. There are advanced software solutions and services to meet your every social media need. Providers can equip you with SMM tools to help increase client satisfaction. Some of the most recommended are SocialPilot, PromoRepublic, Veza Digital, Sendible, Vendasta, Social Cali, SEOReseller, That! Company, MixBloom and AgencyPlatform.