PPC is a massive business and revenue driver for 74% of companies.
There are, however, instances when the workload or client demands get overwhelming that you cannot take on the projects on your own. That’s when you need white label PPC outsourcing to provide you with solutions you can inject with the branding of your own.
In this guide, we will outline the basic steps of how white label PPC agencies work, the benefits of outsourcing these campaigns to them, their common pricing models and how to find the most reliable agency partner for your business.
Table of Contents
- What is White Label PPC?
- How Do White Label PPC Outsourcing Agencies Work?
- What Are the Advantages of White Label PPC Outsourcing?
- Why Do Businesses Outsource White Label PPC Services?
- White Label PPC Pricing Models
- How To Choose a White Label PPC Partner?
- The Challenges of Working With a White Label PPC Outsourcing Agency
- White Label PPC Outsourcing Takeaways
What is White Label PPC?
White label is a term referring to the process of buying a product or service from a third-party vendor, branding it with your company’s imagery and selling it as your own.
In terms of white label PPC advertising, it is essentially integrating a third-party PPC management that your company doesn't provide or would prefer not to provide with your current set of services.
Outsourcing white label PPC means employing a specialized white label PPC agency to manage the client's pay-per-click campaigns. As a result, overhead costs are greatly reduced while still providing high-quality results to the client.
How Do White Label PPC Outsourcing Agencies Work?
The advertising agency that provides white label services has a certain work pattern that it always adheres to. This is the flow of services exchange between the three parties – the white label agency, your company that provides PCP services and your client that uses them:
- Step 1: The agency service provider is represented by Company A, which offers the digital service to Company B for resale.
- Step 2: Company B rebrands with its own logo and sells it to Company C, which is the end client.
- Step 3: Company A completes the digital marketing services that Company C ordered from Company B under Company B's brand.
What Are the Advantages of White Label PPC Outsourcing?
Outsourcing PPC campaigns to white label agencies comes with notable PPC benefits, such as:
- Personalized branding: Brand value is everything in today’s competitive environment. Big brands are always looking for methods to get their job done faster while protecting their branding. White label PPC service provides authentic branding.
- Reduced expenses: You can save money by outsourcing your PPC management tasks to another organization. Savings on recruitment costs can be used to fund other important projects. Businesses that cannot afford the resources required for various types of work can execute many complex tasks without difficulties and on a minimal campaign budget by implementing white label PPC services.
- High-quality results: White label PPC companies provide high-quality solutions that produce excellent outcomes. Their knowledge and experience in this field makes them adept at tackling any issue related to PPC management.
- Less stress: PPC management workload can sometimes be stressful for a company's in-house team. Things become easier for you when you outsource your clients’ campaigns to an agency.
- Better client retention: Clients prefer to have their work completed within the time range specified or as soon as possible. White label service providers can provide time-sensitive results immediately and help you connect with your clients, which ultimately helps you retain a long-term relationship.
Why Do Businesses Outsource White Label PPC Services?
Here are several common reasons businesses partner with a white label PPC outsourcing company:
By finding a reliable partner and white labeling PPC services, businesses can brand the service as their own and sell it under their own name. This way, agencies can maintain their brand identity and offer their clients a broader range of services without investing in developing their own PPC service.
White label PPC outsourcing is often more cost-effective than developing an in-house PPC service. However, even when businesses have in-house teams, reselling PPC services can increase their profit.
Reselling companies can increase their revenue by offering a wider range of outsourced services to their clients, including white label PPC services. This allows them to add value to their client's businesses and increase their own profitability.
Access to PPC Experts
White label PPC service providers have specialized knowledge and experience in managing and optimizing PPC campaigns across different platforms, such as Google Ads and Bing Ads or social media platforms. Outsourcing these services allows businesses to access expertise without hiring a full-time PPC expert.
Best Campaign Results
Companies order PPC campaigns expecting to achieve specific goals and white label PPC outsourcing services deliver desired results. White label PPC service providers can help businesses generate leads, boost sales and achieve better ROI by optimizing their campaigns for maximum performance. They can use data-driven insights to identify the most effective keywords, ad copies and targeting strategies to improve conversion rates and reduce ad spend.
White label PPC service providers often offer flexible pricing and packages, allowing advertising agencies to customize their service offerings based on their clients' needs. This allows them to offer a range of services to their clients without having to invest in the resources needed to provide those services in-house.
White Label PPC Pricing Models
Some white label PPC agencies charge a flat fee, usually capped at a certain amount of advertising spend. They may charge $1,000 per month for ad spending up to $5,000.
Fixed fee is a popular approach to charge white label PPC since it is simple to understand and there is no conflict of interest between the expenditure and the agency.
Percentage of ad spend fee method is determined by the amount of ad spend. For example, the white label agency may charge you 20% of the client's ad budget.
The benefits of this strategy are that it scales as the client's spending increases, so you earn more as the client spends more. Clients will typically only increase their ad spend if you have been successful for them, so it works well with an outcome-based relationship. It also eliminates the necessity for renegotiation that a set charge entails.
Some agencies use a hybrid pricing strategy that combines a flat fee with a portion of ad spend. As the fixed cost increases, so does the ad percentage.
Another hybrid model variation is to combine pay-per-click management with other services. For example, you might combine SEO services worth $1,000 per month with PPC services at $1,500 per month for a total value of $2,000 for both.
In the end, there is no perfect price model. It all relies on your business concept and your level of comfort.
How To Choose a White Label PPC Partner?
Here are the most significant factors to consider when selecting a white label PPC partner for your company:
- Make sure they have a track record of success in your clients’ industry: If their experience is primarily with e-commerce clients with $50,000 monthly budgets and your client sells coaching services with a $2,000 monthly budget, it's a horrible fit. Look for a white label service provider who has worked with clients of your size and type.
- Evaluate their qualifications: Have they had experience providing PPC management services in your industry? What do their past clients say about them?
- Consider their communication habits: Will your white label provider be able to fulfill your client communication style and expectations? For example, if you communicate with your customer on a regular basis, ensure that your white label staff can communicate with you daily as well.
- Set responsiveness criteria: Consider email turnaround time, PPC campaign modification request implementation time, and budget update time. Make sure your partner can fulfill your client's expectations and targets — but also make sure your targets are realistic.
- Consider their working hours and location: It makes sense to have a white label company that works in the same time zone and has the same office hours as your agency. Working with a supplier who speaks the same language as you is also desirable because things can easily get lost in translation.
- Take note of their pricing strategy: Do their pricing and billing cycles correspond to yours? Will they fit in with your current client base? Will you be profitable while providing quality service to your clients?
- Assess the tools they use: Some white label solutions will provide you with all of the necessary tools to generate results for your clients. Some examples include a reporting platform, call tracking software, and PPC management software. If they do not already have these technologies in place, how will this affect your costs and their ability to deliver the results you have agreed upon?
- Look for a cultural match: Do you get along with the people you will work with at the white label PPC agency? Is it clear that they care for your project? Do they look to be receptive? Consider what it will be like to work with this outsourced partner in the long run. If they don't appreciate your relationship right now, they won't in the future.
The Challenges of Working With a White Label PPC Outsourcing Agency
There are certain difficulties that may arise when obtaining white label PPC management services from agencies. Here are a few examples:
- Access to accounts: Certain issues may develop when running a Google Ads account. If two email accounts are utilized, the Google Ads account may be inaccessible. To resolve this issue, the PPC agency and the company can use a single login, which is not always a favorable solution.
- Various forms of reports: PPC reports can be generated in a variety of ways. In this instance, the corporation and the agency must both agree on a single format. On occasion, the client's choices may differ, causing misunderstanding and delays in the project's completion. It is also critical to plan the frequency of those reports and to start any project at least six months in advance.
- The function of intermediates: It might be difficult for agencies to function as a bridge between a client and the advertising campaign. Clients frequently have queries about PPC marketing, so it is critical to react to those queries as soon as possible. This may be resolved by always preparing answers that relate directly to completed tasks and keeping them on hand for possible requests from clients.
White Label PPC Outsourcing Takeaways
Outsourcing your clients’ PPC campaigns to a white label agency comes with numerous benefits, especially if you don’t possess the in-house capacities or are crunched for time and on a short deadline.
These agencies can fully customize your clients’ PPC campaigns according to their branding, adhering to the necessary timeline and scope of work effortlessly.
You can find some of the best white label PPC agencies in DesignRush’s agency directory or submit your exact project requirements and we will find the 5 best agency candidates for the job!