Table of Contents
- What Makes Video Production Companies In Los Angeles Unique?
- What Services Can You Outsource To Video Production Companies In Los Angeles?
- How Much Do LA Video Production Agencies Charge For Their Services?
- Why Hire A Video Production Company In Los Angeles?
- How To Choose The Right LA Video Production Firm For Your Business
- 10 Questions To Ask LA Video Production Agencies Before Hiring One
- Takeaways On Video Production Companies In Los Angeles
What Makes Video Production Companies In Los Angeles Unique?
Unlike all other similar agencies in the US, a video production company in Los Angeles stands out for these three reasons:
Reason #1: Ideal Conditions For Career Growth
According to Glassdoor’s latest job market report, LA is among the top 10 cities that see growth in both jobs and pay.
The great career conditions make this city an enticing destination for highly skilled talent across the country.
It comes as no surprise that the city had 123,500 employees in the video production and distribution sector in 2017. And the number is projected to grow by 12,700 in 2022.
The steady job growth is also one of the few factors that make the city an attractive place for many corporate brands like:
Serving brands like these, LA video production agencies are bound to deliver the highest level of services.
Reason #2: Creative Minds
Los Angeles is home to Hollywood and a culturally rich city with thriving, world-class event facilities.
From legendary movie studios and theme parks to outstanding museums, it excels in inspiration and creativity.
Operating in such a lively environment, local video production companies are exposed to creativity and innovation. Something that overflows in their work.
Reason #3: Industry Expertise
Companies tend to build expertise in the locally dominant industries.
According to Statistical Atlas, in terms of employment, the city has tremendous strength in:
With over a dozen major industries, LA video production companies have a deep understanding of these sectors that drive the city’s economy.
They have unique insights and a deep understanding of these markets. This allows them to help brands reach their audiences and take a competitive advantage successfully.
What Services Can You Outsource To Video Production Companies In Los Angeles?
Video production companies in Los Angeles undertake end-to-end projects. From creating concepts to scripting, scheduling and casting.
However, based on the unique needs of their clients, they also offer individual services like:
- Video strategy
- Editing and production
- Video marketing
They develop different types of videos including:
- Motion graphics and animation
- Demo videos
- Onboarding videos
- Educational videos
- Explainer videos
- Brand videos
How Much Do LA Video Production Agencies Charge For Their Services?
Video production companies in Los Angeles typically price their services:
- Per hour
- Per service
The fee per hour varies drastically and you can come across rates that go as low as $30 and as high as $500.
The key elements that will dictate this cost are:
- Company seniority and size
- Project complexity and deadline
For the fee per service, i.e. the flat fee, you will pay a preset price for specific services like:
- Models and actors ($50-$500/hour)
- Crew members ($25-$75/hour)
- Studio time ($400+.hour)
Why Hire A Video Production Company In Los Angeles?
LA video production companies have all the attributes you’ll need from a video production company.
These are the top three:
- National and international talent: Thanks to its ideal conditions for doing business and building a career, the city entices experts from all over the US. This diverse talent has its own advantages, thinking processes and an understanding of the multicultural markets that allow them to deliver high-quality products.
- Creativity: Operating in such an artistic environment, LA video production agencies are bound to push the boundaries of creativity, stay on top of the industry trends and produce internationally competitive products.
- Industry expertise: Video producers living and working in the city can make all the difference for their local and also global clients. They have a deep understanding of the major industries in the world and have unique insights into the national and international markets. This helps them reach, engage and convert their clients’ audiences through their innovative work.
How To Choose The Right LA Video Production Firm For Your Business
The following factors play a key role in choosing the best video production company in Los Angeles:
- Business goals: Determine what type of services or videos your brand would need and what goals they would help you accomplish. Then, spy on your competition and industry thought-leaders and gather some examples to let your future partner better understand your needs.
- Company portfolio: Worthwhile video production companies in Los Angeles should be proud of their work and should be able to showcase it. Take the time to research their past projects to see whether their work can meet your standards and requirements. See if their videos are of high quality, shareable and perform well on different platforms.
- Marketing expertise: While these agencies come in different shapes and sizes, we recommend partnering with those that employ marketing experts. They have the knowledge to develop various strategies that can help in your video content delivering the right results. This includes posting it to the right platforms at the right time, targeting the right audience and measuring the results.
- Client feedback: Company reviews speak volumes about their trustworthiness and reliability. They will give you first-hand info on how each video production company in Los Angeles delivers their projects, what their company culture is, how transparent and flexible they are. All these aspects will help you envision your partnership with the potential firms on our list, which ultimately helps you make a smarter choice.
10 Questions To Ask LA Video Production Agencies Before Hiring One
- What industries do you specialize in?
- Have you ever worked on similar projects? What was the outcome?
- Where can I see your portfolio, case studies and reviews?
- What is the average timeline for these types of projects?
- How will you create a strategy based on our unique needs? What is your approach to developing video content?
- What trends do you think we should include in our video and why?
- What information or assistance will you need from us pre, during and after production?
- Who will work on our project? Will any marketers be involved?
- Who will be in charge of the project?
- How much will this project cost?
Takeaways On Video Production Companies In Los Angeles
Video production companies in Los Angeles are the top choice for your next project because they:
- Employ diverse national and international talent
- Are widely known for their creativity and innovation capacities
- Have the relevant industry expertise
The cost of their projects varies between $30 and $500 per hour.
To choose the best partner for your business needs, consider the following factors:
- Business goals
- Company portfolio
- Marketing expertise
- Client feedback
Best of luck!