Table of Contents
Why People Trust DesignRush
DesignRush has a qualified team of industry experts and agency executives that focus on finding the best BPO companies for your business. Our team determines the key performance indicators, like portfolio, client reviews, and industry reputation, that agencies must meet to be listed. To further leverage our agency expertise, businesses also reach out to DesignRush to streamline the process of finding the right agency via the Marketplace.
Our Picks for The Best BPO Companies in 2023
Making it to the top of our list of the best BPO service providers is ELEKS. They’re a team of 2,000+ specialists focused on helping their clients transform their businesses digitally by providing expert consultancy services.
- Why we chose them: ELEKS’ team is positioned effectively for seamless client partnership with 18 offices strategically located across key cities and three continents. Their expertise has garnered multiple awards and certifications with one of their case studies presenting they achieved 24/7 system availability for a client and helped it increase value for its current customers.
- What you should consider: Since they have a huge number of experts on board, you may want to consider mentioning to ELEKS the number of people and the specialists you want to work with for your project based on your specific needs. For instance, if you want web development and consultancy services, you can collaborate closely with a team consisting of a developer, designer, analyst, and project manager.
- Who are they for: The agency has worked with multiple brands and corporations, ranging in the retail, logistics, fintech, healthcare, IT, entertainment, and human resource industries among others. So, if you find your business among one of these listed industries, ELEKS is the perfect solution for you.
Coming in at a close second is Hackfruit, consisting of a team of expert writers and marketers for any brand’s content and copywriting needs. Their expertise works well for those looking to outsource writers to help them produce compelling copies and content.
- Why we chose them: We chose Hackfruit because they have a proven track record of successful outcomes for their clients, which is evident in their portfolio. They excel in social media posts, blogs, and web copies, with results of a +400% increase in conversion rates, a +500% increase in traffic, increased views and shares in posts, and more.
- What you should consider: If you are looking to generate compelling press releases aside from social media posts, blogs, and web content, consider finding a point person within Hackfruit who is highly capable of creating them for you.
- Who are they for: Companies in the B2B and technology industry looking to acquire the best help for their writing needs.
Xpress BPO makes our list as one of the best BPO companies. With a group of qualified experts dedicated to reinventing and running thousands of processes for hundreds of companies they work with; one cannot go wrong when opting for Xpress BPO as a service provider.
- Why we chose them: They have 1,000+ full-time staff situated everywhere across the globe with 24 professional services to offer, from business strategies, and digital commerce, to zero-based transformation. This means any industry looking to outsource its needs will have it all in one stop.
- What you should consider: Xpress BDO takes pride in recruiting only the most talented specialists, so if you want to acquire multiple services from them, consider finding a point person for specific areas of expertise that have a background or portfolio in working with previous projects similar to yours.
- Who are they for: They work with those from Fortune 500 companies, Fortune Global 500 companies, government bodies and NGOs.
Next on our pick of the best BPO companies is Agency Partner Interactive. They have a team of experts offering bespoke custom web design, website development, and digital marketing experience to assist growth-oriented firms in achieving ROI-driven initiatives.
- Why we chose them: They have 1,500 completed projects for 500 businesses internationally and across multiple states in the U.S. This company has a wide range of BPO services including design, digital marketing, software and mobile development, DevOps, and staff augmentation. In one of their case studies, they were able to successfully optimize and increase the website’s total active users to 45% and 174 new registers in contrast to the previous month.
- What you should consider: If you want video services in addition to your acquired branding and digital marketing services, you may want to consider hiring a specialist for this particular role as Agency Partner Interactive does not claim to specialize in this area.
- Who are they for: They cover and work with a lot of industries, from education, healthcare, finance, entertainment, real estate, legal and professional, eCommerce, and retail, among others. So, if your businesses fall into one of those categories, this agency is the right choice for you.
Headspring is a department under Accenture working specifically in platform engineering, which aims to help clients across various sectors to build scalable platforms that are optimized for both experience and performance.
- Why we chose them: They have patented 8,300 patents and counting, and with their acquisition of the consulting practice of Headspring, Accenture has proven to have a strong foundation and robust experience in data and security. This expertise is matched with the depth and breadth of Headspring’s cloud-focused services and their significant experience working with Fortune 500 companies.
- What you should consider: Their $150 hourly rate may seem to be on the pricier side for those working under a tight budget but still want to outsource competent data and security services. However, you can always consult them to see if they can tailor services that meet your needs based on your working budget.
- Who are they for: They work with approximately 20 industries ranging from aerospace and defense to utilities. Accenture’s expertise is focused on clients wanting to outsource their data and security needs to a partner with a proven reputation in the market.
10 Best BPO Companies Compared
|ELEKS||Chicago, IL||$45||1000 & Up|
|Hackfruit||Singapore, SG||Inquire||Under 49|
|Xpress BPO||Colombo, LK||$50||500 - 999|
|Agency Partner Interactive||Dallas, TX||$35||50 - 99|
|Headspring - Part of Accenture||Austin, TX||$150||100 - 249|
|TechSpeed||Portland, OR||$6||100 - 249|
|BeetSoft||Hanoi, VN||$16||500 - 999|
|Label Your Data||Kyiv, UA||Inquire||250 - 499|
|Unity Communications||Gilbert, AZ||$9||100 - 249|
|Dalerio Consulting||Durrës, ALB||$10||50 - 99|
How We Picked The Best BPO Companies
We researched BPO companies all over the world to find the best ones. We followed an agency selection criteria, wherein we looked at the qualifications based on client testimonials, industry reputation, portfolios, hourly rates, team size, case studies, awards, and more.
We wanted to make sure that we found BPO service providers with a proven track record of delivering results for their clients. We also wanted to ensure that these companies were truly global in scope—that they had operations with clients from across the world and that they'd worked with a variety of businesses and organizations from different industries.
DesignRush sustains a directory of over 30,000 agencies categorized by service category, location, expertise and reviews. We build our database in two ways:
- Our dedicated team of agency experts actively search the web for top performing companies. We then pull information from their websites, online presence and client testimonials to verify their status and qualifications prior to listing.
The agencies listed get notified of their profiles on the website and they can choose to claim it or not, which suggests their availability for more collaborations.
- Agencies can also reach out to DesignRush and must go through the verification process prior to being listed.
About the Author
Din Herdzelas is the Head of Relationship Management at DesignRush. His keen eye for spotting trends, combined with extensive business knowledge and entrepreneurial spirit make clients and C-level executives highly value his advice for outsourcing service providers, particularly in business services, as well as web and app development industries. For more inquiries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.