Table of Contents
- What Makes Digital Agencies In Austin, TX Unique?
- What Services Can You Outsource To A Digital Agency In Austin, TX?
- How Much Does A Digital Agency In Austin Charge For Their Services?
- Why Hire A Digital Agency In Austin, TX?
- How To Hire The Right Digital Agency In Austin, TX
- 10 Questions To Ask When Hiring A Digital Agency In Austin, TX
- Takeaways On Digital Agencies In Austin
What Makes Digital Agencies In Austin, TX Unique?
Austin’s epic rise as the next Silicon Valley is a hot topic in the post-pandemic era. The capital of Texas and its favorable living conditions and business environment is on everyone’s lips nowadays.
Highly skilled talents and giant companies within the tech industry are leaving behind The Bay Area life and fleeing in droves to Austin, among other hubs. Why?
Already second home to the likes of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, IBM, Dell or eBay, the database software titan Oracle has officially confirmed that they’re moving headquarters to Austin, after over forty years spent in Silicon Valley.
The world’s third-richest person in the world, business tycoon Elon Musk, is opening a SpaceX high-tech factory in Austin and a Tesla factory just outside the city.
In 2020, Austin saw a total of 71,059 job postings and that’s only in the tech sector. It’s the fifth US city by tech job gains.
This is why Austin has become one of the most popular relocation destinations for tech talent amid the pandemic.
However, Austin is not only attracting techies but also other high-end keen talent from across the country. With so many notorious employers in the city, opportunities are through the roof.
Austin job growth has increased by 3.5% in the last year and it’s expected to reach 47% in the next ten years, which is way higher than the US average.
This is why Milken Institute has named Austin the third best-performing US city in 2021.
The increasing jobs and opportunities coupled with an affordable cost of living are key reasons why Austin is enticing some of the finest digital specialists in the nation.
Digital agencies in Austin unarguably host highly qualified web designers and developers, digital marketers, software developers, video specialists and more who can provide excellent and quality service.
Moreover, all the powerful brands based in the city outsource their marketing locally which means that digital agencies in Austin, TX stay on top of emerging trends and use the latest tools to be able to meet their high standards of quality and expectations.
What Services Can You Outsource To A Digital Agency In Austin, TX?
A digital agency in Austin provides all-embracing services in the field of technology and communication.
Starting from web design and branding to social media, paid ads or software development, a full-service digital agency can help you successfully grow your business online and increase your bottom line.
Their most sought-after services include, but are not limited to:
1. Digital Marketing Services
In a nutshell, digital marketing encompasses all the marketing initiatives you take to promote your products or services in the digital space.
In the new pandemic reality, moving your business online is a key requisite for staying relevant in the marketplace.
This is especially true for 45% of consumers who anticipate that digital channels will be their primary connection to brands, according to KMPG’s 2020 COVID-19 pulse survey.
E-commerce is the new paradigm in which brands operate. Consumers need to find what they want easily and instantly, within a few clicks.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed consumer behavior on a global scale and businesses across the board need to adapt fast.
Whatever industry you’re in, a solid online presence will allow your target audience to discover your product quickly.
Digital agencies in Austin know which digital channels are relevant to your business and how to leverage them to deliver results.
They engage in a number of marketing activities to help you grow brand awareness, rank higher on search engine results pages (SERPs), generate organic traffic, drive qualified leads and more.
These services fall within the framework of digital marketing:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Content marketing
- Digital advertising
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Marketing analytics
- Mobile marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Video marketing
- Affiliate marketing
- Online public relations (PR)
- And more
2. Web Design And Development Services
One undeniably powerful marketing tool is your website. It is most often the first point of interaction a consumer has with your products or services
Therefore, you need to deliver a positive customer experience and guide your leads through the buyer’s journey with ease.
Digital agencies in Austin offer these website-related services:
- Web development
- Web design
- UX/UI design
- eCommerce web design and development
- Graphic design
- Web hosting
- Website maintenance
- Website performance optimization
- And more
Not only can they help you build a new website or enhance your current design, but they also develop user-friendly websites that attract and convert visitors through modern design and captivating messaging.
Thanks to their teams of seasoned web designers and developers who are skilled in a variety of programming languages and platforms to create custom websites, corporate web design, eCommerce stores and more.
3. Other Services You Can Outsource To Digital Agencies In Austin
A 360-degree digital agency can provide additional services such as:
- App design and development
- Bespoke software development
- Custom CMS solutions
- IoT solutions
- Wearable technology
- VR/AR/MR software and apps
- And More
How Much Does A Digital Agency In Austin Charge For Their Services?
Digital agencies in Austin usually bill their projects by the hour. They ask between $150 and $200.
They can also charge you based on a flat fee. This means they have fixed costs for specific services such as:
- Website design ($12,000 to $150,000)
- Video content ($1,200 to $50,000)
- Search engine optimization ($750-$2,000/month)
- And more
The overall cost depends on your project complexity, the number of services needed, as well as the number of digital experts on board.
Why Hire A Digital Agency In Austin, TX?
Austin is the 11th technology innovation hub in the world, according to KMPG. The high concentration of ingenious talent is reason enough to hire a digital agency in Austin, TX.
Nonetheless, here are three more reasons to do so:
- Top-notch talent pool: As one of the biggest tech hubs on the US map, Austin draws top-level talent from all over the country. Local digital agencies have highly-trained professionals and experts who offer internationally competitive services and a cutting-edge approach to web design, app development, advertising and more.
- Local market expertise: Living and operating in the same environment, digital agencies in Austin have gained a deep understanding of the local market. They are specifically qualified to serve clients within the locally dominant sectors: space technology, life sciences, creative and digital media technology, advanced manufacturing, clean technology, finance, insurance and more.
- Services at market rates: The accessible living expenses and housing are the main reasons why Austin is attracting so many experienced specialists, young talent and large companies alike. So, a digital agency in Austin can offer high-quality services at a reasonable cost.
How To Hire The Right Digital Agency In Austin, TX
Selecting a reliable partner who has proven experience in assisting businesses to expand and grow online is crucial to achieving your desired goals.
To make the best choice for your brand, reflect upon these aspects:
- Your business needs: Searching for the right digital agency without knowing your own business needs can be quite daunting. This is why you must determine your goals and clearly define how a digital agency in Austin can be of help. Do you need assistance at full power, from web development to all facets of digital marketing? Or are you looking to upgrade your social media strategy or maybe improve search rankings? You can find digital agencies in Austin that specialize in one or a few aspects of online marketing. But in order to find your match, you must understand your business needs right from the start.
- Their previous projects: Take the time to closely examine their past projects, case studies and roster of clients. You will figure out if their work lives up to your standards, how creative and resourceful they are and whether they’re able to deliver results. From their list of clients, you’ll easily grasp if they have tackled similar projects in your industry or close to your niche. In this case, they will know your market well, the competitors, keywords and industry buzzwords, which make them stand as better team players for your project than others.
- Their established processes: The top-performing digital agencies in Austin have coherent and transparent processes to deliver projects on time and within budget. These typically include a well-rounded team, dedicated account lead, streamlined communication and regular meetings or calls.
10 Questions To Ask When Hiring A Digital Agency In Austin, TX
Ask these following questions to help you easily decide which digital agency in Austin you should work with:
- Have you worked with clients within our niche?
- Can you talk about a few projects you’re most proud of and how you achieved results?
- How do you measure the success of a digital campaign?
- What social networks do you believe we should be present on?
- How will you ensure our website is optimized for SEO?
- What types of ads do you think we should focus on?
- How long will it take until we see our desired results?
- What are your billing models? Should we expect to pay extra for additional services?
- Who will be our main contact person?
- Do you use project management tools to ensure our project stays within the timeline?
Takeaways On Digital Agencies In Austin
Now home to mighty digital brands like Facebook, Google or eBay, Austin hosts well-versed digital specialists which makes it an excellent choice to outsource your online initiatives.
Unlike other similar companies, digital agencies in Austin tend to be more qualified in providing services for the local sectors: technology, advanced manufacturing, finance, life sciences, insurance and more.
They are different from their US counterparts by dint of these features:
- Quality services at affordable rates
- Top-notch talent pool
- Local market experience
Most digital experts in Austin have an average hourly rate between $150 and $200.
To choose the best partner for your brand, make sure to:
- Determine your business needs
- Explore their portfolios
- Look into their processes
Best of luck!